It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cia Interrogation Report, Another Obama Political Move!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

1. Piss off the terrorist and the world at the response America has made to combat terrorism.
2. Make republicans and Bush look bad since there was torture of some degree projected towards detainees.
3. Justify why he is releasing detainees in his typical unconstitutional manner.

1) Shouldn't have been torturing people in the first place... Not Obama's fault.
2) Republicans & Bush made this bed themselves they can lie in it... Not Obama's fault.
3) Those "detainees" are hostages and kidnap victims who shouldn't have been in Guantanamo without fair trial... Not Obama's fault.

So easy to say all this from the comfort of your home...with your family. I wonder how this opinion would change if there was an angry, hate-filled mob outside your door and plotting to behead everyone in the house. I wonder if the police showed up if you would allow them to foil a plot to cut your daughter into pieces even if it involved roughing up a suspect? I wonder if you would complain about them all being put in jail so they couldn't make good on the promises to slowly kill you all? Hmmm...maybe you wouldn't. I WOULD!

You don't go into a gun fight carrying only a knife and you don't place rules upon your protectors when the enemy won't obey any rules. You fight fire with fire...or torture with torture. If you can't bring yourself to be as evil as your enemy...YOU WILL LOSE. You apparently don't live in the "real world" if you believe otherwise...and that is your choice. My choice is the same as our Generals in the military who will tell you..."you unleash the gates of Hell upon your enemy and win at any cost". THAT is how wars are fought. Assuming you wish to win.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Oops...forgot one thing. You are correct that some of that wasn't "Obama's fault". Just the releasing of prisoners, some of whom have again joined the fight. Bush WAS the one doing whatever he had to, to protect American citizens...and others. Obama has done no such thing. And disagree if you wish, but the truth is Obama has allowed terrorism, terrorists groups and the threat to all Americans to grow wildly. He has done NOTHING to stop it. Just like Clinton...he shoots from a distance, yells "Hooray!" and takes a bow. Just like any clown in a circus. Our losing this war belongs to Obama and therefore, everything that happens from here on. We had it nearly won until Mr. Neutered Cat stepped in.

But again, you are correct. Obama decided to follow the rules...while the enemy does whatever they wish...and continues to grow into an even larger threat. "Hooray!".
edit on 12/9/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

1. Protecting our country is dirty business... Every presidents responsibility.
2. Muslim terrorists made this bed for themselves... No presidents fault.
3. Re-read number 1.

1) You have a Constitution that specificaly forbides torture
2) Many in Gitmo are not proven Muslim terrorists.
Wrongly imprisoned
My Guantánamo nightmare
Federal Court Rules Syrian Wrongly Imprisoned at Guantánamo Can’t Sue for 7 Years of Torture

Just Google it many have been wrongly picked up due to people giving false names to get bounty money or just outright intel mistakes like this case

3) Both our countrys legal systems rely on the premise that you are innocent until proven guilty and that due process is there to try and prevent instances like above.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think this is a calculated move to cause unrest across the planet. Certain groups are hard at work trying to destroy the US from within and it is working. The Democrats do not have our best interests at heart and the WH certainly doesn't.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

1. Piss off the terrorist and the world at the response America has made to combat terrorism.
2. Make republicans and Bush look bad since there was torture of some degree projected towards detainees.
3. Justify why he is releasing detainees in his typical unconstitutional manner.

1) Shouldn't have been torturing people in the first place... Not Obama's fault.
2) Republicans & Bush made this bed themselves they can lie in it... Not Obama's fault.
3) Those "detainees" are hostages and kidnap victims who shouldn't have been in Guantanamo without fair trial... Not Obama's fault.

So easy to say all this from the comfort of your home...with your family. I wonder how this opinion would change if there was an angry, hate-filled mob outside your door and plotting to behead everyone in the house. I wonder if the police showed up if you would allow them to foil a plot to cut your daughter into pieces even if it involved roughing up a suspect? I wonder if you would complain about them all being put in jail so they couldn't make good on the promises to slowly kill you all? Hmmm...maybe you wouldn't. I WOULD!

You don't go into a gun fight carrying only a knife and you don't place rules upon your protectors when the enemy won't obey any rules. You fight fire with fire...or torture with torture. If you can't bring yourself to be as evil as your enemy...YOU WILL LOSE. You apparently don't live in the "real world" if you believe otherwise...and that is your choice. My choice is the same as our Generals in the military who will tell you..."you unleash the gates of Hell upon your enemy and win at any cost". THAT is how wars are fought. Assuming you wish to win.

I don't know. You can imagine all kinds of terrible stuff if you view the world through a fear lens, but I haven't seen any mobs of Arab terrorists outside anyone's house here in this country. Not one mob - ever.

I've seen lots of footage of US military teams kicking in doors in Iraq and Afghanistan, and I know that moms and kids have been killed by those troops from time to time. I also know that high-paid "security contractors" have been charged with getting drunk and shooting up intersections in Iraq - killing any number of folks who just happened to be unlucky enough to be in the intersection being shot up at the time.

I also know that tens of thousands of civilian casualties (the unintended consequences of war) have been killed by US guns, bombs, missiles, tank rounds, and even clouds of phosphorous gas (melting the poor bastards) since we went ahead and illegally invaded Iraq under false pretenses (remember the WMD thing?).

I think that there's more "legal" cause to waterboard us than there is for us to waterboard anyone else in this world.

But, you go ahead and pretend that there are mobs of terrorists just beyond the confines of your cul-de-sac, and jack-booted government thugs just beyond them (until they switch places and the govt thugs are the threat that's just beyond your cul-de-sac), and enjoy your wild and exciting fantasy life from the relatively boring confines of white suburban America.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is confusing me as to why it's being portrayed as new information. There was even a fellow on cnn this morning saying this info should not be coming out. He actually said something along the lines of it should remain secret.

All this info came out years ago, the water boarding, sleep deprivation, humiliation, loud music torture, being tied up for hours, etc.
It was discussed extensively on the news. A lot came out after Maher Arar's rendition to Syria to be tortured.
He was a Canadian Syrian that got caught up in the aftermath of 911.

Is it just because it's in an official report?
Or is the report expected to be that much worse than what we've already known about for years?
edit on 9-12-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Double....
edit on 9-12-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

The Democrats are stirring the pot.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The reason this is laughable..... You guys realize that "extraordinary rendition" & "enhanced interrogation" is still being conducted right ?

There are still CIA black sites... The only difference is, instead of being the one's to pour the water, we're supervising the guy doing it. See now the current administration can claim we stopped ! We just bag 'em, fly them in.. Make sure it's being done "correctly" and fly 'em back out.

This is just some kind of political ploy, for what I have no idea. I'm sure plenty of people will eat it up though, thinking it's not happening any longer, and praise the current POTUS for his, *ahem* "leadership & humanity..."

edit on 9-12-2014 by CrawlingChaos because: After thought

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Please note that is is also airing opposite the Gruber interivew. Looks like an attempt to draw attention away from Obamacare.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It wont make any difference! US citizens are already targeted in much of the world. You can thank a million dead Iraqis for that. People any that care to know anyhow already know all about the Hersh children etc.. This report is nothing! There is a cause and effect relationship at work here and that's why we see more terrorists in the world today than any other time in history.

What have you gotten out the war on terror? You should champion the truth and perhaps we could start to right these wrongs! We should not have secret police watching every move we make, militarized police etc.. There is not now and has never been any reason to justify the Hersh Children type techniques and I for one am ashamed.

None of these criminals want people to know they had a hand in butt raping kids in front of their parents! Sure it will make people talk, but Jesus! The push back is not because of an imminent threat, but rather to hide their guilt!

What have we allowed this country to become? Surely you wont defend these activities! Surely you want the truth to be known! Surely you would not want any who had a hand in these techniques to hold public office!

edit on 9-12-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: searching411

Please note that is is also airing opposite the Gruber interivew. Looks like an attempt to draw attention away from Obamacare.

When millions of Americans got free healthcare through Obamacare it ensured it will not be going anywhere! That's a lost cause friend! More get free heath coverage than the NRA has members!

What lost the Dems the senate was Gun grabbing!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Pay attention here people.

It is cess pool politics in action . Why we are even talking about this is bull snip.

It had it's time, and place, and it put the left, and the current potus in power.

I will tell you what TWO can play this game.

Few months ago when the Republicans won the midterms I thought their time would be better spent doing other things.

But after this.

Bring hellfire, and brimestone.

The Republican lead Senate needs to go after the administration:

With Benghazi,Fast, and Furious. IRS targeting the administrations critics.

And ever other 'phony' scandal.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Two words! Hersh Children. None involved should hold any public office!

I despise Gun Grabbing Dems! For me this is not a party issue!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Donkey_Dean

Yeah it is a 'party' issue.

Why do people think this was released ?

They had 6 years to do it, but only when Gruber called to the hot seat for the ACA.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes well at least they now have one less card to play! Truth needs to be known here, and any who sanctioned Hersh Children type techniques should not be in public office! Dem and GOP are both complicit!

Criminal is criminal friend! Feinstein is dirty, dirty here! She knew full well all along!

I for one pray this will lead to some serious house cleaning!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
We got the basket case Feinstein masquerading as a do gooder while she attempts to deflect all the attention away from the complete and utter failure of her disgraceful and out of touch with reality party.

I personally think that it would be a good idea to investigate Diane and the rest of her colleagues in empty suits. These old and tired hacks need to be thrown out of office, every single one of them.

Pretty sure she views the imbeciles who voted for her the same way that her pal Gruber does. The arrogance of these liars is unbelievable. ~$heopleNation
edit on 9-12-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

The woman is a disgrace.

The testimony by the liar Gruber is a pattern by this Administration.

"We are too stupid to know what is good for us".

It's the most arrogant attitude I have ever seen. And, that's saying something.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I personally think that it would be a good idea to investigate Diane and the rest of her colleagues in empty suits.

The CIA has files on her, and everyone else on capitol hill.

I think they should release them, and ever other dirty little secret.

The CIA is 'famous' for burning their agents. I think it's time they burn those people on capitol hill.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If torture was so 'inefffective' as Mc Cain is parroting.

Then why has civilization used it for the last 5000+ years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join