It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

urinary problems...especially at night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I like how there are so many different ideas.

Dude, just go to the doctor.

Well, he did ask !! LOL

Nothing like getting a check up by ATSers...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think you've got some decent advice from others here. I don't really have anything to add.
You do make me thankful for being gifted with a huge bladder.
I usually drink about a six pack before I crash at night. I lose a couple of pounds with my morning tinkle.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I had to have my butt fingered after I pooed some blood. Felt kinda nice actually.

What you want is an older female. I've figured it out. You don't want a dude (because kinda gay and as you said big hands). You don't want an attractive younger woman because things might get embarrassing (I mean you might poo on her not the other thing). So unattractive older woman with small hands who has already had her finger in many a butt is the way to go. That was the one I picked to pop my little Domo cherry.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

thats a good theory.
for my balloon knot exploration im sticking to my theory of an asian female doctor.
they have small hands as a rule so that helps.

i just dont want her to play with my prostate long time...you know
in and out, then give me my lolli pop and send me on my way

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I always pee more in winter, saw something bout it on dr oz once, yes I admit it I e watched the odd episode of dr oz while having to sit still to breast feed my cub. Try not to drink for a few hours before bed, if really thirsty just have small sip, and body starts habits like waking just before your alarm goes off, maybe it's a body habit. Good luck and health to you.a reply to: Grovit

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I had to go constantly. Doctor checked my sugar and it was high. Prescribed Prandin twice a day (tiny white pill), and i cut way back on sugar. I am back to normal, in a urinary sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I am not a doctor, but I have suffered from frequent urinary problems, you do need to see your doctor, but until then it is my opinion that you can find relief by drinking STINGING NETTLE TEA. Please look it up online, you will have a full nights sleep without that painful urge to go to the bathroom. It is a plant that everyone thinks is a weed. You can purchase it in any health food store. Then once you are able to identify the plant, you can dry it and make your own. I hope you do not take this in offence because I mean none (I joined just to respond to your issue), but it even states in the beginning of the Bible Genesis 1:29 And God went on to say: "Here I have given to YOU all vegetation bearing seed which is on the surface of the whole earth and every tree on which there is the fruit of a tree bearing seed. To YOU let it serve as food.
There are many people who have posted videos about the healthy benefits of these weeds. But, I must strongly urge you to research any plant that you ingest. I personally have enjoyed Survival HT channel on Y--T---. She is a young woman who has many great video's posted which she add's to regularly. Another good one is erinisabella33. Just remember to never give up hope, chronic issues really suck the life out of you, but there is always hope of finding answers.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Your not really too young to have prostate troubles it really starts showing around the age of 45 and by the time we are 60 50% of us will have prostate trouble, this is normally caused by excessive oestrogen this is a real problem at the moment as they are putting oestrogen mimicking chemicals in everything mercury , sodium lauryl sulphate and BPA, dairy and even alcohol all have links to oestrogen being produced in the body.

I was researching this the other day so when I get the outline of what I wrote down I'l post it up for you

Saw Palmetto is very helpful for the prostate as are these foods pharmacistben.com...

the best thing you can try is to juice 1 lemon and lime twice a day including the skins they must be organic you then warm it up to about 36 Celsius (body temperature). this is the closest to your digestive juices that you can put into your body and help set everything working better it really stimulates your liver you can add a dash of cayenne pepper as this delivers nutrients further into the body and there are testimonials that it has cured prostate cancer
also frankincense oil has also been scientifically reported to cure bladder cancer so do some research into this.

Oh and if you don't want to see a doctor go to a reputable iridologist these are the mutts nuts and will pick up what other problems are causing your troubles.
edit on 11-12-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fireflysky

thanks for the tip on the nettle tea.
not offended to the other and you seem nice so in the nicest way possible, you need not waste you time with scripture on me.
thanks for the tip about the tea though.

besides if mr cheezle drinks it then it is good enough for me.
i trust his judgement

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

i just looked it up

www.webmd.com...

Stinging nettle leaf has a long history of use. It was used primarily as a diuretic...Stinging nettle contains ingredients that might decrease inflammation and increase urine output.

im confused as i want to pee less, not more

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

i just looked it up

www.webmd.com...

Stinging nettle leaf has a long history of use. It was used primarily as a diuretic...Stinging nettle contains ingredients that might decrease inflammation and increase urine output.

im confused as i want to pee less, not more

Decreases inflammation - inflammation is most likely what is making you have to go frequently.

Increases urine output - means you will have MORE URINE in your bladder when you do go (pee more like your wife) not that will go more times.

Please try the stinging nettle tea and also marshmallow root capsules. It changed my life. Make sure it is ROOT.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

worth a shot.
gonna pick up some nettle tea today.

been up and down since about 11 trying to fall asleep. cant stop peing.
feels like im gonna blast off and i only go a little bit.

how much of that nettle tea should i drink at a time and per day?

thank you

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I did three times a day (now at once a day) and two Marshmallow Root capsules three times a day (still do that). It worked.

If there is no urinary or prostrate infection or anything like that doctors don't know how to fix the frequent urination. It's just: ok, you have frequent urination, nothing came up in all these 100 tests we did (for thousands of dollars), we don't know the cause. I spent over five years to discover nettle root and marshmallow root and now I am like a normal person. I sincerely hope this works for you. The constant peeing is such a life-ruiner.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
got my nettle tea.
drinking it now
bring on the flow

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You could try drinking less.

No one's mentioned that one yet.

Sounds like you're just having too much fluids throughout the day - I believe a lot of people have this problem, falsely believing they have to drink as much as possible to avoid dehydration.

Actually, it's more hazardous to have too much water than too little.

Try having nothing to drink for 4 hours before turning in.

You wont be dehydrated (trust me, I'm a nurse).

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

not worried about dehydration.
im thirsty all the time

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Okay, you got me.

It's one for the doc.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I hope you are sleeping better, I usually will drink the stinging nettle tea after dinner time. Sorry I didn't respond to your earlier reply, it seems to be a busy time at the moment.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

edit on 23-12-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join