It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Headshot,laws of physics, and the official story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Close, good memory. It's "Mortal Error" and here's the Wikipedia page. I'll go read the page myself now, and it should have a pretty good talk page (lots of action on Wikipedia on the talk pages, sometimes they fight like unfriendly rabbits on those).

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-1-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Thanks,I'll have a look on kindle too, this has reawakened my Interest.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I haven't seen that movie....and regardless of whether that is what really happened, or TPTB/Mafia/Gov't conspired....the BIGGEST conspiracy is why Oswald was allowed to become the Lone Gunman and murderer of JFK.

Go watch it man I think you would really really like it...

I am still confounded on that as well, tho I think it explains HOW he was shot and what happened in my mind pretty definitively....youre right, it doesnt address WHY.....

What were his motives? who hired him? Why was he there, we never really have anything close to satisfactory for an answer to that.....

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If he didn't act alone.
If he didn't shoot at JFK.
If he didn't shot Tippett.
and on and on.

Seems we have a conspiracy.
Why was JFK murdered? Why did he need to be gotten out of the way?
Who stood to gain from his removal?

And why the need for that preposterous Magic Bullet Theory?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The experts who were there say that the entrance wound to the head was the temple region and the exit was the rear of the head on the right side above the lower third of the skull or on the upper half in the main. If this is the case then the head shot did not come from the grassy knoll. I think the knoll shooters were there as a distraction because the headshot came from close range and the angle suggests the driver or the sewer drain.

If it came from the grassy knoll then the exit wound would have been the left side of the rear of the skull or even the left side.

The exit wound is the key. Even Clint Hill, the SS guy who jumped at the back of the limo after the head shot stated as of recent videos posted online that the back of the head of JFK had a large hole and he points to the right rear. He along with doctors state the same thing. Given we now know there was a large hole on the right rear the shot is likely from the driver or the sewer drain as both shots came from a slight less than level angle to the head, which would explain the temple entry and the exit hole. Not from grassy knoll. That was a deliberate sidetrack to have witnesses look away from the actual shooting position. Of course if we have a view of the original Z film we will know for certain where the head shot came from. Also, JFKs body and arms jump up which suggests a shot from close range from the angles described above.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Netflix documentary was very interesting. The firearms expert who recreated the event said that the "magic bullet" and the head shot bullet came from two different guns. The magic bullet went through JFK and the governor staying intact. The head shot bullet shattered when it hit JFK. That information indicates two shooters. Although, I don't believe the secret service agent was one of them. There were dozens of people looking around for the shooter after the first shot. There would have been people who saw him shooting and heard it.

I have always leaned toward the lone gunman theory until the firearms expert said that about the different bullets.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

You only have to look at the entrance in the back and the throat to see there were more than one shooter.

The grassy knoll shooter was too risky so to avoid hitting or killing others the best vantage points are top behind and in front as the target is always in line of site, i.e. straight on, although they still missed hence Plan B with the close up shots to finish the job. The head shot was close range but I agree there were instances of multiple firing thanks to the ear piece technology to hide multiple shooters. Very sad.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Rockford because: incorrect statement

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I always assumed the "back and to the left" movement meant a shot from the grassy knoll. Looking at the entrance hole in the rear of JFKs scalp, and comparing it to the wound we see occur in Zapruder, it is completely consistent with a shot from the rear. It's as if a quarter of the right side of his head was cleaved off by an off-center shot. If this is what happened, his odd body movements make sense as the bulk of the energy from this impact wasn't transferred to his body. He simply lurched stiff.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Also, I don't think you can sight low into the car from the sewer drain.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

He sat high in the seat and against the the car. The seat was modified to prop him up so all can see him better. He wasn't seated low in the seat but quite high hence the easy viewing point from the kerb/drain...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rockford

The seat was modified to prop him up so all can see him better.

This just makes me want to say WTF? Why didn't they just make him ride
on the hood? And put an orange hat on his head?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

They practically did...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The guy (mayor?) in the following car, seated in front of the agents, testified that he felt a bullet whitle past his ear when the head shot was fired. This and all the other stuff makes me feel the blundering secret serviceman is the most likely explanation and the conspiracy was about hiding it.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Any additional shooters could have been 100's of yards away.

They wouldn't need to be as close as all of the shooters presented in all of the of the documentaries have been.

A lineman on a telephone pole or in a cherry picker bucket would have had a clear line of sight to 300 Elm Street.

Dealy Plaza is in the center where the three streets curve towards each other. Elm Street is the northern one of the three.

300 meters is not a long shot when the target is in a known position.
edit on 26-8-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would agree.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
For the final shot, JFK held is head low against Jackie's chest, if not in her lap. From the curb aiming upwards, it doesn't allow a sight.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Doesn't the jfk headshot defy the known laws of physics? By the direction his head/body was thrown it seems the official story violates the known laws of physics.

assassinationscience.com...

Does anyone here hunt deer? Have you ever had a deer recoil towards you after you shot the deer?

Bullets don't tend to throw things around.

I've shot animals in the head and they crumple straight down. I've shot soda bottles and the bottle tends to fly in whichever direction it's forced by the pressurized liquid.

Kennedy's head was forced backward by the blood and brain matter being expelled from the front. The behavior of his body also seemed odd because he was wearing a back brace that kept him stiff and upright.
There is testimony from a motorcycle cop behind JFK that got hit with skull and brain matter,no one in front of JFK got hit.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 26-8-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

You will note in the 007 movie Goldfinger, the film provides a hauntingly if not a coincidental JFK like murder seen whereby the driver murders his passenger in a similar vehicle and position.... Just a thought...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join