It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Cop Caught on Cam Brutally Attacking Teen Girl While Mother Begs Them to Stop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Quote "she punched her in the face" was said by the guy in the car as it happened and at the end.

Take it the cop was a female also, either that or the juvenile hit the mother.

The video phone user caused more confusion than anything, can't tell what's going on and the commentary is contradictory.

What's with people and their new found video phone powers? Its a bird its a plane, no its super iPhone user fighting for peace justice and the American way? All I seen was some juvenile resisting arrest and the mother was not violent, standing by witnessing it all, no need for the phone camera dramatics.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP I think you might be confused, probably not actually. Just in case though, the officer (female) hit the 15 yr old girl in the face. Which is thought provoking considering the useless video shows how easy it was for the officer to take the girl down.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: thesaneone

Im not trying to be the first.

Police officers arent there to throw blows thats not their job.

Oh? They are not trained in hand to hand? Should they stop training them so their only recourse is a bullet?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolongeresisting
a reply to: TinfoilTP I think you might be confused, probably not actually. Just in case though, the officer (female) hit the 15 yr old girl in the face. Which is thought provoking considering the useless video shows how easy it was for the officer to take the girl down.

Are you implying people are Not easier to take down after a punch to the face?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP Some of us aren't.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP Some of us aren't.

Ok internet tough guy. Taking a swing at a cop is really smart, what are you going to win? Three square meals of unsalted food in a cell with other dumbasses?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP Clearly you are confused, I never said anything about swinging on a cop. You ok ?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP Clearly you are confused, I never said anything about swinging on a cop. You ok ?

The girl took a swing and a kick at the cop, are you in the same thread?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP I think I'll stop feeding you now, med check?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The MSM has people all freaked out and bat flipp'n crazy.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As a sort of aside here, and since I see it in about half the stories of this sort, why aren't LEOs being prosecuted for attempting to destroy evidence when they erase videos or photos? I mean, that could fall under any number of actionable offenses. Taking the phone is strongarm theft, erasure of the data is seizure without a warrant, deleting the info is destruction of evidence.

Even when they're in the right, or can appear to be so, trying to confiscate and erase recordings seems to be the sort of thing that's a lot less ambiguous.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I couldn't really see him beating on her or anything like that. It is hard to tell what happens in the beginning, but you see him trying to get her to go towards the sidewalk, and he kind of pushes her. And then when he gets her on the ground it seems to me that he is trying to turn her over, as opposed to hitting her, but I cannot be certain due to the camera angle. I am just going off the video itself, and what I can see. Is that where the hitting supposedly occurred, when she was on the ground? A stabilized video would be better to see exactly what happened at the very beginning. It was not as blatant as I assumed it was going to be when I first clicked on this thread, and if I am missing something then it supports the idea that this was not as blatant as a lot of these types of videos. I also noticed she was thrashing around a lot, which could be construed as resisting arrest, but it would need to be determined whether this was in reaction to being struck by the officer, or whether it was truly an effort to resist arrest.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

So you could not tell if it was a male or female cop from the video either? The man in the car says "she punched her" he says this twice. Not a very good video that would hold up in court as showing anything other than a girl throwing a hissy fit while getting arrested.

Probably made by some riot lover who couldn't wait to get home and rush it out on youtube to see if they get 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Dude stop ranting. Save everybody's time. Just say "I hate cops. All cops suck. All law enforcement sucks. I make generalizations and lump every single law enforcement person and department into the same pile. Because cops suck and I hate them. Die pigs die!"

You could copy and paste that and then just post it every time you find a new video on YouTube that you like and it would save you and everybody else time

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There's a lot of 15 year-olds that are stronger than their parents! Fifteen year-olds aiso do adult crimes. I wouldn't try to make it sound like this young girl wasn't capable of hurting an adult. Too many times, teenagers escalate a situation because of their attitudes. The girl assaulted the police officer! If she's going to be that stupid and ignorant, than the cop has every right to defend herself and put her under arrest for assault.

This video makes it seem like this girl was totally innocent. There are times where police overstep their authority and brutally beat innocent unarmed citizens. However, in this case, the female cop was assaulted first.

Michael Brown also escalated his situation, and unfortunately, he got burned. You may think your big and bad, and want to act like a thug, but when you make that attitude get in the way of common sense, anything can happen.

Again, if your that stupid to assault a cop, don't be surprised if they bite back. They have a right to defend themselves if they are being assaulted. How far they take it, is another story altogether.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is probably the weakest YouTube find you've posted dude. That was the tamest "brutal assault" I've ever seen. Even after zooming in I don't really see any strikes? But then again the video is such crap that I probably missed it. I see a girl who is, supposedly, mentally unstable being restrained against her will. She's not being beaten. She's not being Tased. She's not being struck with a baton. Or pepper sprayed. Or shot. She's being held down, by force, against her will.

Was he/she supposed to let her walk out in traffic? Follow her out into traffic? Or like...keep her out of the roadway however he/she could, with the lowest level or force necessary? As for the guy saying the cops wanted the video deleted....did I miss that part too or did he just add that comment in afterward?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: thesaneone

Im not trying to be the first.

Police officers arent there to throw blows thats not their job.

yes you are trying to be first.
you post loads of these threads.
this cop was not brutally attacking the girl
the girl got rocked in the face.
it happens.

it was a female cop.

you keep saying things like it does not matter what she did up till that point but yeah, it actually does.

you have an agenda and it is to post as many of these vids as you can but it often backfires on you cause you dont research it.
you see a clip and ad a sensational headline and then lay out your opinions as fat.
its not their job to this or that
it does not matter what she did.

youre just never happy.

the article says this girl was punching and kicking the cop.
so, she got blasted in the face for it...

much like your video of a lady getting sexually assaulted AND CRYING...
yeah, she cried and she was not sexually assaulted.
just about every person that watched it and posted in that thread did not see it how you did...

oh and
bwuahahahahahahah to her legs kicking and flopping in the air.
that was pretty funny. like she was doing the lui kang bicycle kick with her head in the dirt.
i lol'd at that.

and the i cant breathe i cant breathe....yeah, as you scream at the top of your lungs.
nothing like the garner thing.
she attacked a cop and got rocked for it.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: onequestion

Dude stop ranting. Save everybody's time. Just say "I hate cops. All cops suck. All law enforcement sucks. I make generalizations and lump every single law enforcement person and department into the same pile. Because cops suck and I hate them. Die pigs die!"

You could copy and paste that and then just post it every time you find a new video on YouTube that you like and it would save you and everybody else time

i think he should put it in his signature or as a disclaimer in ever post.

he has all these vids with crazy sensational headlines and there is nothing in the video to merit the headline.

now he is pissed cause the girl got rocked in the mouth.
if the female cop would have tazed her he would be pissed about that.
if she took a night stick to her he would have been pissed about that.

since they are not trained hand to hand it it is not their job to punch i guess this lady should have just stood there and allowed herself to get punched and kicked.

i actually look forward to his threads not. i watch the vids and get a good laugh at it not happening like he said.
its pretty funny.

i was expecting to see some crazy beat down and i saw nothing. i did not see any sort of brutal attack. i didnt even see the punch.
i saw her head buried in the dirt and her legs going crazy.....that was actually pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i have a vid.

this is from romania....she slaps a cop and when he slaps her back she starts balling.

hahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
here is a vid that might show a different perspective.
the kind of crap cops deal with every day...
i love the first one though.
the cop going one on one....

people are nuts man....people just start swinging on the cops.
they have a right to defend themselves too

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join