It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Racism is stil alive and well

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Some are heedless Im sorry to say.

They look at clear truth and deny it

EYES WIDE SHUT
Stay asleep
Nothing can make the blind see

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Go on for what you haven't said anything of substance so what's the point?

To me, with all due respect your just an enemy of truth

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Go on for what you haven't said anything of substance so what's the point?

To me, with all due respect your just an enemy of truth

Really? I actually find it funny when those that start threads are not able to defend their point enough to convince me they are right.

I tend to argue, just to argue. I like conflicting interests...without them, why would we talk?

Similar interests will eventually all bore. Conflicting interests never will bore.

Don't give up so easily....enjoy a conflicting view. I learn from them every day of my life. I just tend to enjoy conflict more than most.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

What can one do when others refuse to see what is apparent.

Ive intellectually beat your argument down repeatedly. Its not hard to do but like a bull dog you come back for more. You offer nothing much
Unsubstantial denial that has little substance

Okay the best I can do to help you is say we can agree to disagree.

Just because you get the last word doesn't mean your words have any substance.

Understand this young man: Truth has always and always will in this world of duality get opposition.

When the truth is almost a mundane fact and the opposition can't even recognize that well established, well understood, and well accepted facts them what can one do...

That said, go in peace young person. I hope and pray you learn

edit on 10-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What can one do when others refuse to see what is apparent.

Ive intellectually beat your argument down repeatedly. Its not hard to do but like a bull dog you come back for more. You offer nothing much
Unsubstantial denial that has little substance

Okay the best I can do to help you is say we can agree to disagree.

Just because you get the last word doesn't mean your words have any substance.

Understand this young man: Truth has always and always will in this world of duality get opposition.

When the truth is almost a mundane fact and the opposition can't even recognize that well established, well understood, and well accepted facts them what can one do...

That said, go in peace young person. I hope and pray you learn

Interesting reply....neither am I young, nor have you beaten me intellectually on any level. Your claim of the federal government ordering housing to be segregated when WW2 ended are untrue. You have consistently done, as many "prediction nuts" do, except you are reversing the timeline. I confront you on a timeline you state as being post WW2, and you consistently have to go pre-WW2 to find a reference to anything you are trying to prove.

Like I have said OVER AND OVER in my posts....show me anything from 1945 on that says the federal government mandated home/apartment builders to only building/selling/renting to only whites.

Fact is that you can't. The Federal Government actually put laws in place when they saw what was happening specifically to combat this.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It reminds me of watching older movies about American Indians. I have this game I play when they show an Indian: Asian, shoe polish, or real deal, seeing if they'll have a real Indian in the part. Most don't.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I just don't even know where to begin here.... can I ask one question of you? Given the available opportunity today we have every color and creed in every facet of our lives, and I go by day by day without ever experiencing any racism... Except from pissed off black people. Who then bring up arguments that conditions in the past have made the African American subculture a constant victim and as thus they still cannot improve their own personal lives. Could it not be that this victim mentality is the very reason why your race (I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess you are black) is struggling to cope within the American society?

I think not... oh and one other question, you keep dodging the fact... MORGAN FREEMAN is black. What say you to this golden factoid?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
As far as movie roles are concerned it doesn't even matter!!! What if I told you Jesus never existed and the idea of God as we know it is just a primitive attempt at understanding the Annunaki creation of human as slave labor for the express purpose of mining gold?? So the real color of God's people' skin is... GREY

edit on CST50PM0918 by TWA0918 because: punctuation errors

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

No, people who claim that they speak truth with accuracy. You sound like the religious folks btw

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm not uncomfortable about the subject.... I just think everyone claims racism at every angle and its exhausting.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: eNumbra

No, people who claim that they speak truth with accuracy. You sound like the religious folks btw

Well, here in the real world we use logic, reason, evidence to support claims, reinforce arguments; the bible claims to be true and is cited as true, in a circular fashion from and by itself.

The inherent problem, with using any argument about historical accuracy and the bible, is cherry-picking. IF the bible is more than a collection of stories, metaphors and fables designed (originally) to teach people right from wrong, if it is in fact a true accounting - then you best follow it to the letter, any less would make you a hypocrite or heretic. This in turn, means lots of things, deemed normal by our extremely liberal, civilized standards are suddenly wrong.

These things get glossed over though and everyone just sort of follows along and the bible is the gold standard for no real reason beyond it's salesmen over the years, have been the most effective. Take into account the fact that many stories in the bible exist in earlier religions, Christian holidays are co-opted from other dogmas and the countless revisions, translations and chapters that have been added and removed from the bible over the years you can only come to the one obvious conclusion: The bible cannot be historically accurate.

But hey, just because I don't write an essay every time I say it, doesn't make me a fanatic about it - I comment off-handedly because it is something that is a norm in my reality - everyone has their own knowns and unknowns.

For the record: I was originally treating this topic so flippantly because of how tenuous and silly an argument it is - OP's posts are filled with absolute claims that ring untrue and systemic racism isn't proved by one asshole of a casting director
edit on 12/11/2014 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join