It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Racism is stil alive and well

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who cares.... its not mind control just relax. I hear a lot of African Americans claim that the Jews were 100% black and that the white ones are all fake.

Also, look at the actor Cliff Curtis. He's played a middle eastern, hispanic and i think and indian, so is that racism. I hate these dumb # throwing racism threads

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Willtell
It’s an issue to many people that they ALWAYS make God images white
Yeah, because Morgan Freeman is white.

He's also been the U.S. President....what...a couple times now?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

You hate your own uncomfortable feelings on the subject.

What are you afraid of the truth
it can only make you better but you have to face it

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If the movie was made in India, the cast would be from India. If the movie were made in China, the cast would be Chinese. If the movie were made in Mexico, the cast would be Mexican.

Proof that your argument is simplistic and possibly idiotic.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
King Tut was of European blood. So how does that fit into your racist theory?

That’s not been officially confirmed as far as I know.
www.newscientist.com...

And even if it were it doesn’t mean that they were Europeans the same test showed other pharaohs being cleary African

This is especially astonishing considering that the modern day Egyptian population is only about 2% this haplogroup (which is predominately E1b1b haplogroup). And the haplogroup of the pharaoh Ramesses III belonged to YDNA haplogroup E1b1a as well. This haplogroup is predominantly Sub-Saharan African and is the most common haplogroup among African Americans today.

allysonrose.weebly.com...

Do some research before you peddle misinformation

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
If the movie was made in India, the cast would be from India. If the movie were made in China, the cast would be Chinese. If the movie were made in Mexico, the cast would be Mexican.

I cant wait to see your version of an Obama movie LOLZ.

Your turning a blind eye to history like it never happened and the old trends are still alive but are dying out, I will be happy when the trend of racism is over, direct or indirect.

New trends will in time develop to take on the old trends, and it will continue until it isnt an issue, inherited one generation after the next. I pray this generation gets it right, however I see the same old ignorance in the media and society in general.

Now there are alot of more enlightening trends developing but so far they havent gotten the press the racial delusion gets, our society has a long way to go, but eventually we will get there, and there will be no more racism.

When that time comes I believe we will all be as god for we will see the divine in each other very similar to Q in Star Trek.

Every great journey begins with a single step.

DENY IGNORANCE

EMBRACE LOVE

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77

The movie wasn't made in those ethnic countries

And they would be historically inaccurate as well but their motives might be innocuous if it’s totally within a given culture—an all Korean version of these biblical stories, for instance.

So here they make an all European white version of the bible tales? They don't do that they have a reflection of the many races that existed its just that the black are the slaves and GOD's people are all white Europeans.

YOUR PREMISE IS A DISTORTION! THIS IS A MULTI ETHNIC COUNTRY...

the melting pot of America has many races that literally, not the white race, resemble the real Jesus Christ and he isn’t a white European with blond hair and blue eyes.

If the average fable or biblical story is told within a particular race it could be innocuous but not in the US or the west with their history of racism. Indeed it wouldn’t be innocuous it would be provocative and suggestive.

Also they pretend to attempt at realism ONLY they abandon that when it comes to the race of “God’s” people

I think your argument is ridiculous and naïve.

When you have a dominant oppressive group that has degraded another for centuries, including slavery and Jim crow so you make movies portraying “Gods” people as all white and the slaves as all black and you don’t think that is problematic

You’re in a fantasy world!

edit on 9-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What about all the white characters that Hollywood turned black?

Nick Fury, Heimdall(described as "the whitest of the gods"), Heathcliff, Johnny Storm, the Kingpin, Karate Kid, The Last Man on Earth, the list goes on.

This goes both ways.

Personally I think they should stick to the source material, and yes I do find it somewhat ridiculous when biblical characters are portrayed as white.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You’re in a fantasy world!

Says the man who seems to think the bible is a historical text.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Also, most of the time, they are accurate depicting whoever the "bad guys" are. Egyptian, ect.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that anyone, Hollywood or not, who'd spend more than a few moments considering racism, have thought that racism wasn't alive and well all over the world.

Let's not forget, racism spans ALL races and creeds...it's everywhere and probably has always been everywhere since we learned how to travel the world and interact with each other.

We're 'ism-ists' by nature, unfortunately.

If it isn't race-ism, it's sex-ism. If it's not that it's age-ism, or fat-ism, or dumb-ism, or wealth-ism or any other prejudice we can turn into an ism.

edit on 9-12-2014 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Thanks for reminding me why i don't go on racism and religious threads. I like to stay away from poster with you mentality

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, I guess you have to show some proof any of the people you refer to actually existed outside of books. I mean what makes these books and stories any more relevant than others. Until you can prove they actually existed then you can't really claim it is racist since they are simply figures in a book. It is all interpretation of the one who produces and directs a movie as far as I am concerned.

For that matter, is it racist even if they portray them in the manner you speak of yet the film is English speaking? I mean they didn't speak English, nor write it, so why are they not all subtitled as well.

PC crap is so over-rated and so yesterday.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Thanks for reminding me why i don't go on racism and religious threads. I like to stay away from poster with you mentality
Yes; damn that mentality of truth and accuracy.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

We try for historical accuracy unless its about Biblical God related material then it doesn't matter

It's 2015 why do we still have to have this conversation with people?

Because in 2015 there still shooting black people down in the street like dogs

When that ends then we can stop having this conversation

Its painful ain't it.

Just like that Polish lady who went crazy when I told her the truth

Oh please...old, regurgitated, and inaccurate...show me the stats on LEO killings by race and let me know who is at the top, or I can save you the agony of looking it up yourself and tell you it is whites.

Now, look up the data of who has the most race on race killings, or again I can save you that lookup and let you know it is black.

This argument is ridiculous.

See the fact is that everyone is using the small community of LEO for their stats, why only LEO? Even with just LEO there are still more whites killed by them than any other race.

Now, if everyone can use a small subset, then why can't we all use our own small subset? I would say that gangs have more members than all LEO combined. Gangs also tend to be majority non-white. These gangs kill more of their own AND more whites than any LEO group EVER. RACIST GANGS!!!!!!

Seriously, let's all pick out our own little subset of what works for our agendas and claim racism across the board.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Yes; damn that mentality of truth and accuracy.

Thank you for bringing your light to these threads.

I would hope that in the future things will evolve but I wont expect too much considering the history of things.

Continue the good work friend and:

DENY IGNORANCE

edit on 10-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The vast majority of murders are within ones own race.
Btw I include black on black crime as one of the results of centuries of oppression of AA

When they built and populated the suburbs after WWII the federal government ONLY gave the builders contracts if they promised to NOT rent to black Americans. Are you aware of that?

That’s the heritage that caused the population of poor Ghettoes in the inner CITY FILLED WITH CRIME, DRUGS AND MURDER

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

The vast majority of murders are within ones own race.
Btw I include black on black crime as one of the results of centuries of oppression of AA

When they built and populated the suburbs after WWII the federal government ONLY gave the builders contracts if they promised to NOT rent to black Americans. Are you aware of that?

That’s the heritage that caused the population of poor Ghettoes in the inner CITY FILLED WITH CRIME, DRUGS AND MURDER

LOL, so now we are going back to 1945? WOW, racism was around back then? /sarcasm

Oh....please link me to the Federal Government doc that states the contracts were only if they promised not to rent to blacks. That one I would like to read for myself. I am fully aware of state level limiting of these activities, but a federal government doc stating the same I have NEVER come across.

As a matter of fact, there was a Supreme Court ruling in the early 1900's that would shoot that down in a heartbeat. Named Buchanan v. Warley, it claimed this exact process violated the 14th amendment, so I am not so sure you will be able to produce the said documentation you are claiming is there.
edit on 12/10/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Me thinks, thou dost protest too much...

God says the OP is wrong...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
Me thinks, thou dost protest too much...

God says the OP is wrong...

But...but....he IS wearing ALL white....gotta be a race thing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join