It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Detox Your Body. It’s A Myth.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I did answer your question if you read my posts.
Limbo

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Limbo

If you don't believe homeopathics work at all why do you think the homeopath in the article can work?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I came across this earlier it is pretty good and describes homeopathy to a T.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If you don't believe homeopathics work at all why do you think the homeopath in the article can work?

I explained this before. I won't explain it again.
because the mixture used was not entirely homeopathic.
Limbo

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Sorry but that is what I have been telling you. The article is what describes it as completely homeopathy is what I am going by. The article which has the most information.

I know there are contradictions between the article and video. Some would say that should be a red flag that is up to you.

Look I know you want to believe but neither the video nor the article point to any verifiable supporting evidence.

It boils down to he has made claims that have not been backed up or verified but he does stand to make money from those that believe him.

There is a thing called the blood brain barrier which even IV metal detoxes can't cross that is why there only used within a short time of exposure and that is a medical fact.

There are scam artists galore selling snake oil cures in the world his are homeopathic based so at least he isn't hurting people aside from their wallets the truly horrible types are selling bleach to people and telling them it will cure MS or telling them it can cure aids. Just recently one was busted for that another is selling compounds of human urine and blood as another cureall.

So like I said you can believe those claims if you want but I need to see some evidence before I buy into them and so far n his case I haven't seen a single piece.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Sorry but that is what I have been telling you. The article is what describes it as completely homeopathy is what I am going by. The article which has the most information.

There is a thing called the blood brain barrier which even IV metal detoxes can't cross that is why there only used within a short time of exposure and that is a medical fact.

The website+video I posted details the substances used in the mixture. Just because there's homeopathic component
along with the 2 other substances doesn't refute the study.
Omura demonstrated that cilantro removes mercury from the CNS. (i.e. it crosses blood brain barrier.)

The study I linked was allegedly funded partially by the Russian government. I am busy finding more information.

Limbo
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 10-1-2015 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes I know he claimed the study was done in Russia.

Still no evidence it ever happened.

Omura demonstrated that cilantro removes mercury from the CNS

Then you should have no problem finding a peer reviewed study confirming that.

I did see a lot of articles from the likes of natural news claimed cilantro as a treatment for things like autism and alzheimer's.

Just nothing substantial to back those claims up.

BTW when you mention Omura is that the same Omura that published in his Journal the application of psychic healing and psychic surgery in Brazil.

Pardon me if I am skeptical about his claims.

Oh and the paper was definitely about homeopathics there was nothing about mixing other substances that had not undergone the homeopathic process.

Please do post any information corroborating a study actually took place in Russia.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yes but Jesus dude cilantro and chlorella has been demonstrated to remove metals.
The references are on pubmed....
It's not rocket science.

BTW when you mention Omura is that the same Omura that published in his Journal the application of psychic healing and psychic surgery in Brazil.

How is it relevant to the topic. Does it matter? His material that I referenced was from peer reviewed journals.
It is consistent with murine experiments etc.

Oh and the paper was definitely about homeopathics there was nothing about mixing other substances that had not undergone the homeopathic process.

NO IT WASNT. THE PAPER WAS ABOUT A _MIXTURE_ ONE OF WHICH WAS A HOMEOPATHIC DILUTION. WHICH CLAIMED TO REMOVE
HEAVY METALS FROM THE BODY.

THE VERY 2 SUBSTANCES (I AM IGNORING THE HOMEOPATHIC MIXTURE) WERE DERIVED FROM CILANTRO AND CHLORELLA.
Limbo
edit on 10-1-2015 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Submitted by Omura.

Omura the acupuncturist.

You can also find on pubmed an article that states no detoxes (in the sense we are talking about) have been shown to work.

So there is a conundrum.

Both papers are on pubmed they can't both be correct.

PubMed is just a medline database of references and abstracts on life sciences and biomedical topics. Just because the paper is listed does not mean it comes from a reputable journal.

It is a good place to start researching a subject.

How is it relevant to the topic. Does it matter? His material that I referenced was from peer reviewed journals.

Yes it does matter if a paper comes from an accredited scientist or accredited journal. All journals are not the same some you can simply buy your way into.

NO IT WASNT. THE PAPER WAS ABOUT A _MIXTURE_ ONE OF WHICH WAS A HOMEOPATHIC DILUTION. WHICH CLAIMED TO REMOVE

THE VERY 2 SUBSTANCES (I AM IGNORING THE HOMEOPATHIC MIXTURE) WERE DERIVED FROM CILANTRO AND CHLORELLA.

No the paper was about homeopathics I already quoted where it said that.

They are giving doses in drops you get that right? The fact that you would ignore something as important that homeopathics are involved says much.

So far the only thing there is to go on is an article not even a scientific paper but an article in a journal that prints things on crystal healings and a youtube video from the same guy and he even contradicts himself between the two.

You really want to believe don't you?
edit on 11-1-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Submitted by Omura.

Omura the acupuncturist.

You can also find on pubmed an article that states no detoxes (in the sense we are talking about) have been shown to work.

So there is a conundrum.

Both papers are on pubmed they can't both be correct.

PubMed is just a medline database of references and abstracts on life sciences and biomedical topics. Just because the paper is listed does not mean it comes from a reputable journal.

It is a good place to start researching a subject.

Yes it does matter if a paper comes from an accredited scientist or accredited journal. All journals are not the same some you can simply buy your way into.

No the paper was about homeopathics I already quoted where it said that.

They are giving doses in drops you get that right? The fact that you would ignore something as important that homeopathics are involved says much.

So far the only thing there is to go on is an article not even a scientific paper but an article in a journal that prints things on crystal healings and a youtube video from the same guy and he even contradicts himself between the two.

You really want to believe don't you?

No no and no
Limbo

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Thankyou for posting this in your bio, i wouldn't have know about it otherwise, Xcellent read!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

OMG, so bad title for the topic.
You Can’t Detox Your Body. It’s A Myth.Text

but even you in the opening post say that you are detoxifying your body as we speak. Your liver, skin, lungs and other organs are regenerating. (unless you eat that crap food for last couple of days, then your liver is having a hard time).

Now i totally agree that any product made for sale is probably only that, made for sale. You dont need to buy any synthetic crap to detox your body. You can just stop eating crap and start eating real food, and you will see.

Now i know many of people will not see it, because it is extremely hard to throw everything bad out of your mouth and put only good things inside.

How many of you can only drink bottled water which does not have added stuff, can eat fresh vegetables from garden, fresh fruit from garden. No alcohol, no processed food whatsoever?

It is hard.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

It is not. It just takes a little getting used to. But if you want to be clean and healthy you have to do it. No other way around it

The main problem for me was the mind which craves all sugar and fried stuff which tastes so good. But once you get past your mind and decide that you will eat, not for satisfaction but in order to help your body/yourself then it is a lot easier.

I detox with only water and it definitely works. After three weeks of fasting my body & mind was different. Cravings for bad food were mostly gone, my body felt good and lighter, I felt energetic or younger.

But as I understand this thread is about various products which can help you do the same for some money. But why spent money on dubious products, if you have most natural purifier available which is water. But it must be without any or little additives.

I have tried some product in the past and it was not for me. It felt wired when taking a poop, it was bad poop so I decided to stop

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Not trying to contridict but i do disagree. Take something as simple as kidney stones they can often been cleansed from the body with simply olive oil and lemon juice. This is a detox you can see the stones can pass in as little as 24 hours

Detoxs dont work i have seen them with my own eyes

purp..

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Actually

Studies have found that in terms of cleaning your body from trace chemicals like those you put into your body when you don't eat ecologically grown food, your body will do the work itself.... you simply pee them out.
Of course you'll never be rid of them if you keep eating the same crap food you are used to.

Here in Denmark studies were made where some families were measured before the beginning of the program and then along the way. They were "normal" families who just bought whatever food, most likely what was cheapest.
The program forced them to eat ecological ONLY.

At the beginning researches picked up a huge amount of trace chemicals in their urin.

But after quiting conventional foods and only eating ecologically grown food, they found that eventually those chemicals stopped being detected in the urin. In fact at the end of the program, they were almost chem free.........

So yes, there are many myths surrounding detoxification and most of those treatments are designed either because those who perform it don't know # about the human body and it biochemistry, or because they are trying to make money.

As always... the formula to staying healthy and tox free is... well, stop eating crap. Eat heathy food instead?
How's that for enlightenment for you?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Not trying to contridict but i do disagree. Take something as simple as kidney stones they can often been cleansed from the body with simply olive oil and lemon juice. This is a detox you can see the stones can pass in as little as 24 hours

Detoxs dont work i have seen them with my own eyes

purp..

But if you instead of trying to find a way of detoxing instead focused on how not to get to the point where you needed to be detoxed........ funny us humans, always trying to find remedies to the # we expose our bodies to, instead of simply not exposing our bodies to #.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Yes i agree with you...
however its hard however to avoid many toxins in modern life..

purp.

edit on 20-5-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

3 weeks of fasting? How do you fast? 21 days without food, only water?

I m on schedule, every week 2 days i dont eat and water. But now is summer so i need to drink.

So basicaly i donet consume for 24 every 2 days.

And yea, i feel great. My pulse before i changed my life up and down was 76, now i m down to 56. I rarely lose power and i can get going and going when other people need to take a rest.
(i meditate, so maybe that is also a reason for my low pulse)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

hey!

yes, only water and no food for 3 weeks. I too meditate every day and it was a really good experience for me as I learned many different things about my mind,body while I was fasting. I will do it again, but this time it will be different because I want to leave my desires (for food or anything other) for good and any other stuff behind entirely so I can be free of those silly thoughts, that is my ultimate goal. To be free and natural in most pure sense possible.

But I would not recommend it to anyone. It must be your own choice to do it. The right motivation is most important. For me it was a spiritual thing, an experiment and it succeeded. It is a great way to purify your body and most important to purify your mind of all desires: food, drink, smoking, sex ... whatever to each his own I guess

And the length is very dependent of your body fat reserve. I had it a lot, my weight was around 100Kg and I lost around 15kg - my height is around 180cm.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Add cheesy fries dipped in motor oil and a nice thick plastic melt milk shake and you got yourself a meal!

Dang, you Americans really know how to live baby!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join