It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Out of the Box (Live) SE6 EP6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its time to get Out of the Box

Hosts: Signalfire, pl3bscheese, Rodinus, Sabiduria, and Druid42.

Guest: Author JD O’Guinn

Show times

Monday 7 pm EST, 6 pm CST, 5 pm MST, 4 pm PST (North America)

and for the rest of the world thats...

Midnight GMT (UK), 1am CET (Europe)
3am MSK (Russia)
10am AEDT, 7am AWST (Australia)

Running Time 120mins approx

How to Tune In

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio)

Tonights Topics

Hour 1

Help Wanted: 1,000 full-time, permanent federal and contract employees by xuenchen
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Precognition - hypothetical case by Emma3

These disturbing Christian ‘educational’ cartoons may shock you by tothetenthpower

It’s official: America is now No. 2 by coldkidc

Hour 2

Your weekly dose of Jolly Astrology, then:

Author JD O’Guinn will be joining us for an hour long interview discussing his book, “A World
That We Expect”, with an interesting segue into quantum mechanics, memory and precognition,
ESP, remote viewing, and a closer look at the nature of how our minds really work.

Out of the Box is LIVE - Call in details coming soon

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

edit on Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:44:46 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hope you guys enjoy the show.

If you are in ATS chat during the first hour of the show, you will get a shout out

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Call in info HERE!

Enjoy the show!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore
Good show!
Only caught the second half...and, enjoyed it.
Interesting special guest.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
why is the microphone brown? It looks like a piece of poop.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Ye same i am hooked now lol wish my chat room tingy would work tho

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Lol

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OH YE and how is it recorded on Saturday but then its live on Monday??? How the hell does that work!!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman
OH YE and how is it recorded on Saturday but then its live on Monday??? How the hell does that work!!

Worm Hole technology.
We have it all, here (at ATS).

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

The first hour is live and the second hour, the one with the guest, is recorded on Saturday but played on Monday

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Wormhole Xtreme

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I am not sure why it wasn't working for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
We are LIVE rookies, compared to *ahem* the guys that present our show, the real professionals who've been doing this gig for four plus years.

Currently, we are transitioning. Getting our LIVE feet wet.

In reality, we do an hour of pre-recording on Saturday, @ 3pm EST, in order to suck in members in all the various time zones. It's the sweet spot for the pacific coast in the US (PST), as well as the UK (BST) and France (CET). The Saturday slot is open for anyone who is *gasp* too "mic shy" on LIVE, and that segment is edited and any bloops are taken out before being aired.

It's also reserved for any guests we have scheduled, because we wouldn't dare have a guest on our show LIVE who is a potty mouth. It's called erring on the side of caution. So far, all our guests have been remarkably well spoken, so no issues there, and we are planning on switching the format to have a repeat guest that we trust LIVE, and then pre-recording the topics. Out of the Box remains member generated content, and whether it be a member producing a guest, or just a discussion of topics on ATS, it's a show by ATS, for ATS.

Since season 6 is our first attempt at a LIVE show, we're taking it slow, and making a few blunders along the way as far as learning how to wrap it all together. Hey, we are all human. Thanks for your patience.

To those involved, the crew, both past and present, you guys have my utmost respect. Thanks for participating!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

Your welcome Druid & thanks for having me on the show.

Stay tuned folks, it's only going to get better from here

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Druid42
We are LIVE rookies, compared to *ahem* the guys that present our show, the real professionals who've been doing this gig for four plus years.

Currently, we are transitioning. Getting our LIVE feet wet.

In reality, we do an hour of pre-recording on Saturday, @ 3pm EST, in order to suck in members in all the various time zones. It's the sweet spot for the pacific coast in the US (PST), as well as the UK (BST) and France (CET). The Saturday slot is open for anyone who is *gasp* too "mic shy" on LIVE, and that segment is edited and any bloops are taken out before being aired.

It's also reserved for any guests we have scheduled, because we wouldn't dare have a guest on our show LIVE who is a potty mouth. It's called erring on the side of caution. So far, all our guests have been remarkably well spoken, so no issues there, and we are planning on switching the format to have a repeat guest that we trust LIVE, and then pre-recording the topics. Out of the Box remains member generated content, and whether it be a member producing a guest, or just a discussion of topics on ATS, it's a show by ATS, for ATS.

Since season 6 is our first attempt at a LIVE show, we're taking it slow, and making a few blunders along the way as far as learning how to wrap it all together. Hey, we are all human. Thanks for your patience.

To those involved, the crew, both past and present, you guys have my utmost respect. Thanks for participating!

Man... Your words just sent a shiver of emotion down my spine...

May ATS Live continue for many many years to come for all of you out there...

Thanks for having me too and thanks equally to all of the crew.... You boys and girls rock...

Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 9/12/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I mimic - I mean, ditto - Rodinus...!

Your extracurricular effort and contribution are genuinely & deeply appreciated.
Your participation in Chat through the recorded segment is also appreciated.

For me - the member-generated shows are as entertaining as all of the threads on ATS, as - I get to 'hear' you...and have been terribly impressed with each and all of the members that have elected to "show their voices" too.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Your participation in Chat through the recorded segment is also appreciated.

Makes it much more interesting. You do good stuff Druid.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

The first hour is live and the second hour, the one with the guest, is recorded on Saturday but played on Monday

Oright ahaahha well that explains it

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Thanks good work mate show is great when i get back on the laptop i will jump on sometime and say hi!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Are we anywhere near getting some of this season on Rewind? For those of us in the UK it's the only feasible way of listening and to be an entire season behind would be a real shame. I know you all have busy lives but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd dearly love to be able to keep up with ATS content on a semi-regular basis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join