It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your personal belief?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am thinking along the lines of god/goddess in a universe sized space ship comes and lays down a few new laws, obliterates any and every known law of physics, and creates new laws of physics.

God/goddess in this universe sized space ship then unites all the dimentions, parallel earths and times making everyone aware of each other and able to communicate with each other.

Then comes the rules of the new reality something like a Holodeck from Star Trek for each individual being.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ukmicky1980

In my opinion, races capable of travelling distances measured in light years are at a level of advancement that would make them seem "supernatural" to us.

They would be millions of years ahead of us, its scary to think about it and like an animal trying to understand the world of humans, we would be at a loss trying to understand their behaviours and intent.

I do not doubt the existence of intelligent, humanoid aliens, at least if not in this universe, then, in some other.
edit on 11-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well there is a Big Bang/Gods space ship which envelops the universe by reversing all time and space. I think there is another thread that deals with this current scientific theory.

Soooooo I guess everything just gets sucked back in time to a into a singularity which obliterates any and every known law of physics.

God/goddess in this universe sized space ship called the singularity or Big Bang then unites all the dimentions, parallel earths and times making everyone aware of each other and able to communicate with each other in that unity.

All the aliens and thier creations get sucked into the singularity too and thats just what I think is gonna happen.

Classic divine humor

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Here is a good video which sums up why most scientists who think about the question now believe alien life probably exists. This was produced by New Scientist magazine, a credible publication many of you might be interested.

In two minutes it pretty much sums up why I frequent this forum.

Even though I do not feel any of the evidence presented in the UFO literature is good enough to declare the aliens have landed, I have an open mind which does not rule out the possibility because nothing in the laws of physics rules it out.

I also have a skeptical mind in that because it would not be a trivial thing to get here from there (wherever there is) that we'd have much better evidence than what has been presented by UFO researchers thus far. That could however change and I am not presumptuous enough to assume that just because such evidence hasn't risen to the level of definitive proof of aliens that those who study such reports might not come across something which could lead to such in the future.

So my personal belief is that they're probably out there but have not come here and probably have no need to come here in order to study us (which could be done at a distance through telescopes and perhaps microscopic probes).
edit on 15-12-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ukmicky1980

What if Humanity is the most advanced civilisation in our galactic neighbourhood?

In what way do you mean, technological or spiritual?

but I don’t believe we have been visited or that any grand conspiracy exists.

I believe a grad deception where a ruling class and militaries combined have conspired to create a belief system that we are being visited.

Do I believe we have been visited?

I wont or cant say as my experiences have me indecisive on the matter and more convinced of a conspiracy by humans to make many or some believe earth is.

I believe humans are have a gift that life elsewhere has chosen to give up or have lost due their technological advancement and if they are visiting its to try and remember what faith is, as knowledge and technological advancement seems to cripple faith in a conscious mind in my opinion.

far more advanced than humanity, and would have little trouble in taking over if they so wanted, and would presumably study the planet and its inhabitants beforehand, so would know that our political systems are corrupt and not necessarily in the interests of the people. Why would a visiting ET go through the process of negotiating with politicians and religious leaders etc.?

basically what I said above, because so many are still so called delusional and believe in things or have strong faith in something that cannot be proven in technological terms.

I am one of those delusional people who have a faith that can be an unstoppable force or an immovable object (of the mind of coarse).

I have experienced a few things that tell me life of some sort or an awareness is visiting or watching us but again I am more convinced that humanly deception might be the majority of what makes people believe without a doubt that we are being visited by ET.

There's a few schools of thought on this subject;

Just a few

among many more...

That's better

just about everybody has their own view and there a many schools of thought on the subject that could be why its a subject that has so many debates and leads to the debunker vs believer immature arguments.

Edit: One school of thought that I have in belief that extra terrestrials are here is that that are extremely small, so small that the most powerful magnification devices or quantum theory cannot detect, they could have come here long before humans and our ancestor species existed on earth and had a hand in creating or the evolution of species as we know and could be the energy that everything is composed of in the universe, I believe in a conscious universe and conscious planets and all life has a consciousness of some sort which is alien to may beliefs, however that goes into what other schools of thought think of as God so I feel or believe there is much connecting everything much like some scientific hypothesis or quantum theories point to in the way I understand or at least want to understand so it all goes back my beliefs as my understanding of quantum physics is a very basic standard.

I just think if life on a scale and size that most our imaginations or experiences tell us exist comes from a much smaller existence that is conscious and undetectable by our technology but is spoken and hypothesized of by many from both sides of the fence being science and religion, I think the two are very compatible but that is only my belief which isn't at all original and like I said in another thread our beliefs are easily manipulated so I guess I don't really have a side of the fence as the fence is composed of the same life we are composed of. Man that sounds new ageish when I reread what I have just written, what the hell it makes sense to me in my own personal ways.

Ramble finished, I hope.

Ramble away people and tear my beliefs to shreds, I have done so with many others or at least attempted to which had a purpose which is for a person to try thinking more into their own beliefs and find ways of expressing them that many will understand.
edit on 15-12-2014 by InhaleExhale because: more rambling to add

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am tending towards believing that we might *possibly* have been visited or *possibly* are still being visited, however a species which can do (reasonable) interstellar travel is so far ahead of us we cannot recognize them. "They" are probably residing outside what we call our physical reality.

>>
that would make them seem "supernatural" to us.
>>

Yes absolutely!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
I am tending towards believing that we might *possibly* have been visited or *possibly* are still being visited, however a species which can do (reasonable) interstellar travel is so far ahead of us we cannot recognize them. "They" are probably residing outside what we call our physical reality.

>>
that would make them seem "supernatural" to us.
>>

Yes absolutely!

said a lot more eloquently than my ramble but very similar in many ways

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
At this point, I don't even give a crap anymore.

There somethings I would like to know, and there's a lot more I don't wanna know.

Can't wash your good hand without having the bad one.
edit on 15-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I am of the belief that we have been visited by various Alien races since the very beginning and they still visit us today. I have no proof of this, however, a lot of things point toward it if you dig into UFO/ET/Ancient Alien/Abduction etc lore. There is something to it all and its hard to ignore. It cannot be as simple as being one huge crackpot subject as some tend to believe it is.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I honestly don't know what to believe. It is a very fascinating subject but UFO-logy is a minefield of frauds and charlatans as I'm sure everyone here knows. I'm sure there's life outside of Earth though, just now another exoplanet was found similar to Earth but too hot for Earth-like life. Most likely there are planets that could support life all over the place, given the sheer number of stars.

Project Bluebook concluded that a good percentage of UFO sightings could not be explained and declassified correspondence between higher-ups (much of it I found here on ATS) indicates uncertainty on the part of governments and government agencies. It could be that various governments or government agencies are screwing with each other or the public or both but if we really were visited by extraterrestrials there would probably be a coverup, (which is not proof of a coverup in itself) although the fact that the Roswell story was changed multiple times kind of makes one wonder.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think there are aliens visiting the planet as well as some that live on our planet that look human.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join