It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaz Coleman's rant on rockstars in politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I've been a fan of Killing Joke for a long time now and recently was listening to some of the oldies like Brighter than a thousand suns etc and I thought i'd do some digging on youtube for interviews with the singer Jaz Coleman. I watched this and cracked up...but he's right though!!

I've read some of his interviews and watched some more of his videos and he has some excellent things to say. Would love to have a chat with him someday!

It has a lot of swearing in it so NSFW or if little kids are around

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've broken 2 sets of CD's of KJ...broken!, playing them continuosly since they first started releasing CD's...the most underrated band.
They are the good guys, and completely misunderstood by the public...not so for artists...drumming sometimes c/o D.Grohl (but you know this)...
Check out NZ band Shihad (especially early)...

Glad to see another fan

You're the 2nd person in real life, or online, that I've encountered that has ever heard of them.

Cheers

Å99

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

Haha! Geepers, you must've played them a lot to break them!!

You're right - they are a very underrated band indeed. I really like outside the gate too even though it is a sore point for a lot of KJ fans.

I was luck enough to see them live a few years back. Would've loved to see them around the Brighter era!

Glad to meet another fan too!

new topics

join