It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conscious state of Earth as an entity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Earth is an angelic being. She has sent her consciousness 'down' into matter, just like we have. She is leaving though. Within about a hundred years or less, she'll be completely extricated from the rock she calls her body. Humans inherit the earth. The question is, how will they handle it?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

The consciousness of the Earth is within ourselves as well as all that is alive upon it. Does not the apple rotting upon the tree reflect the health of the tree? And does not the health of the tree reflect itself through the health of the fruits it bears? I tell you the Earth suffers as we suffer, and we suffer as the Earth suffers, we are the Earth.

The lands become barren as our hearts become barren and the pure springs of water become polluted as our love for creation becomes polluted. Truly I tell you your body is the fruit of the Earth and the Earth is the tree that bears you. The consciousness of life is within you and all that appears external to you is merely a reflection of that consciousness. Within you is the secret truth and the Earth that surrounds you holds the key to understanding it. All that is within is without, it only takes the realization of this truth to transform your life.
edit on 16-12-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

edit on 16-12-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

the earth is no organism

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The way that I see it, life is an energetic force that is responsible for growth, reproduction, and also the "fabric" of consciousness that supports all sentience that is "living".

One must be connected to the "life force" strongly enough to truly be "alive" and full of energy.

What does define those whom are "alive" and full of energy and those that are lacking?

One could say, that, with a healthy balance of food, one is energetic, maintaining an equilibrium of forces.

On a large scale, when we act in equilibrium, we are maintaining life on Earth, when we consume to much and deplete excessive resources, we suffer.

As a species, are we really healthy, and also, is the planet healthy....

What could happen if this "fabric" were to collapse, resulting in catastrophic failures of ecosystems and extinctions, will Earth shrivel up and die?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HeyAmigo

The human body is home to many micro-organisms, the Earth can be seen as a living entity that houses its own "cells" that work together to maintain life for the whole. The sum total of life on Earth can be seen as one massive living entity. This is the case, we are all interdependent and could not live without each other, ecosystems maintain a balance that allows life to thrive, much like cells work in a body to sustain it.
edit on 17-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor

The human body is home to many micro-organisms, the Earth can be seen as a living entity that houses its own "cells" that work together to maintain life for the whole. The sum total of life on Earth can be seen as one massive living entity. This is the case, we are all interdependent and could not live without each other, ecosystems maintain a balance that allows life to thrive, much like cells work in a body to sustain it.

Im sure the earth wants us to evolve not devolve back into another dark age, if we could only learn how to work with the planet rather than against it I think all beings on the planet could benefit.

For example stop killing everything, meaning come up with a way of living in which there is no need to destroy the planet and the beings on it.

I would imagine a more divine human to be one that didnt even need to eat plant life, but instead was able to survive on foods created from solid light.

Living in a world likened to TRON would lessen our imprint on the planet creating our goods and materials out of solid light, even our bodies.

I believe the frequency of us vs them and war also devolves the vibration of the planet, and the planet itself wants to see us reach a new era, or get out of the way so a new generation can take up the cause of evolution.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The cells on my body get entirely replaced every 6 months, imagine if every living thing kind of regenerates as well, it maybe like one giant body in constant regeneration, but like a body it someday will no longer exist in this form.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor

Not debunking your statement, above, but rather considering it...

Why is it that an entire planet - Earth - and all its many inhabitants and composition...did fine until Mankind f****d it up?

How did Mankind become so...important, if...Mankind is just an aspect of the life-giver - Earth?

How can...Just One...of the many species and components raise itself in stature above the rest...on its own authority and with its own strength...and change the course of an entire planet (Celestial Body?), to it's demise?

Your postulation may have merit.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

As a stream tends to flow along the path of least resistance so does all the natural forces of nature. Yet, because of human beings carrying within them the spirit of the creator they are self-aware and therefore endowed with the ability to exercise free will.

The will of nature is written upon its face, its face bearing the fair balance that allows the continuance of life. Given free will a man is capable of deciding to act in balance with the laws of nature and if done so achieves a balance within resulting in peace of heart, mind, and body.

Though if tempted by desire a mans free will also allows him to pursue self gratification, resulting in an estranged relationship with nature which leaves the man feeling alien to the world that birthed him.

As divine beings we are allowed to decide our fates, if we work in balance with natures laws we work in balance with the will of the creator. But, if we seek self-will we become the catalyst to balance and through our acts of disharmony we bring about self destruction. Anything that works with nature is preserved, all that works against nature is destroyed.
edit on 17-12-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
...As divine beings we are allowed to decide our fates, if we work in balance with natures laws we work in balance with the will of the creator. But, if we seek self-will we become the catalyst to balance and through our acts of disharmony we bring about self destruction. Anything that works with nature is preserved, all that works against nature is destroyed.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.
'Divine beings' is an assumption I am not prepared to make, at this time.
I do not deny it, but am not convinced of its self-evidence.

This (spirit, free will), I am assuming, comes from outside the composite being of Earth - or...is something special, that no other creature or entity on/in Earth is endowed with (or - if they are - then, We are the only ones to choose to violate our nature-borne equilibrium while setting the world afire.../...Burning Down The House)...

Or ---- as earlier proposed ---- the fighting, wars, turmoil, and overall agitation evident in the face of Mankind, is the brewing angst of Earth.

In either case, it seems to be 'out of our hands'. Someone/Something calculated wrongly, when choosing to endow Mankind with this special trait... Or - everything is going according to the Life & Death cycles/struggles of Earth.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You are most certainly on the right path. Allow me to explain my use of 'divine' because it tends to carry upon its use an almost fairytale-like interpretation. The meaning I intend to portray with the use of the word divine is the conceptualization of the intellectual faculties of man, our higher-mind if you would. When I say we are divine beings I mean to tend your mind to its higher intellectual capabilities, the intellectual faculties that can be clearly conceived and distinguished as being seperate from and of a higher faculty and nature than that of animals and vegetative kingdoms.

The spirit I speak of is the unseen force that we call conscious awareness, that unintelligible entity that acts as the interpreter of the 5 senses, sight, touch, taste, smell, and hearing. The will I speak of is our ability to use the 5 senses in whichever way we please. Though it is apparent that the animal and vegetative life forms are endowed with a minimal free will as to allow themselves to perform the basic functions necessary for the continuance of life it is also apparent that they lack these higher functions that man is so graciously blessed with.

Your perception on the reflection of the state of the earth through the states of man is impeccably remarkable. Though it does seem out of our hands, that is only in seeming, which with correct effort we may one day truly come to understand it all. We must first disgard our ignorance though if we ever, as a whole, are to come to know the truth in its totality.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

...You are most certainly on the right path...

As one writer wrote - All paths are the same. They lead nowhere.

Thanks - plenty to consider.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You're much welcome, thank you as well. All paths are indeed the same, they absolutely lead to nowhere. But I have asked myself, "What is nowhere?" and upon much contemplation I came to realize that nowhere implies everywhere because without everywhere nowhere wouldn't be distinguishable in concept and idea.

I further realized that if all paths lead to nowhere everywhere would have to be taken into consideration, every idea, religion, concept, form, belief, form, scent, taste, feeling, etc without prejudice. I understood that in order to understand the truth I must be honest with it and the only way to be completely honest is to leave my self out of its consideration and interpretation. It is true that truth speaks its own wisdom when its not confined to biased interpretation.

I learned that in order to see the full puzzle we must first put all the pieces into their proper places, we must see what bonds us not what separates us. If we learn to do this we truly begin to understand our reality, our real unity in existence.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You're much welcome, thank you as well. All paths are indeed the same, they absolutely lead to nowhere. But I have asked myself, "What is nowhere?" and upon much contemplation I came to realize that nowhere implies everywhere because without everywhere nowhere wouldn't be distinguishable in concept and idea.

I further realized that if all paths lead to nowhere everywhere would have to be taken into consideration, every idea, religion, concept, form, belief, form, scent, taste, feeling, etc without prejudice. I understood that in order to understand the truth I must be honest with it and the only way to be completely honest is to leave my self out of its consideration and interpretation. It is true that truth speaks its own wisdom when its not confined to biased interpretation.

I learned that in order to see the full puzzle we must first put all the pieces into their proper places, we must see what bonds us not what separates us. If we learn to do this we truly begin to understand our reality, our real unity in existence.

Your a very good writer, your talent to communicate knowledge to others is remarkable.

As to all roads leading nowhere I would say all roads lead to the eternal unity of god for there can be no other than the singularity of unity.

Scientists have speculated that a mirror universe reverses time and envelops all time and space back into a singularity meaning everything that once was considered seperate is in fact oneness and non dual.

All past present and future moments are taken into that singularity and in truth have never been seperate.

It is through the singularity or BIG BANG this universe has come into existance and it is through the same force that all is made to be as one.

This has been noted by the scientists at CERN by the discovery of MICRO BLACK HOLES which lead to white holes detected by Hawkings radiation which is believed to be none other than the BIG BANG happening everywhere in every atom making the universe infinate creation and the singularity at all times, or self repeating.

What does this have to do with the earth?
The evolution of ourselves to see the divine within through meditation or the act of looking within is the cause of the earth itself.
To give all beings the oppertunity to evolve to see the divine within themselves and each other is the cause of the earth.
To see that same divine in our surroundings is the cause of the earth.

Does the earth have counsiousness yes it does, it is us and we are all part of it.
Our societies eteral destiny is to evolve this realm through seeing the divine within ourselves and our surroundings.

We are the many in the one, and the one in many.

All roads lead to god within.
edit on 17-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So in the ancient vedic stories earth didnt like a few of the kings o the earth and wanted them all gone. Soooo what if the earth isnt too happy with us as well?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think group think has an effect on the planet, animals, plants, etc. All influence the earths frequency.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'd like to believe that Earth, is entirely alive, but as for her state of well being I wouldn't know. Thing is that the Earth is a tough old bird, she been through a mass extinction, constantly wrestling and being bombarded with the Suns extroverted personality along with being the probable cause of wiping other species due to vast climate changes.

Who knows with whole mass of human conscious though, actually reacting with the earth though. We guess that the Earth could have effect us but in what way? Is she just holding residual energy or forms of conscious due to the intentions or hopes and fear of us humans? And could we have our way with her, like with ancients attempts of sacrificing others or animals to feed the sun, which apparently didn't work so well with her since those civilizations are bitter memories now?

Or maybe the fact was they didn't do the rain dance properly.

Also, kind of off-topic, but could off world visitors be watching these changes, since they apparently show up around nuclear plants when they start up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join