It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex is a big element of the matrix.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It produces what they want. It causes relationship difficulties that they feed off of.

It is not something that I now trust.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I think you are very wise indeed. Avoid sex. Do not reproduce. The world will be better off for it.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
It produces what they want. It causes relationship difficulties that they feed off of.

I don't know. I seem to dig it. It created what I wanted and the "difficulties" are common with people even without it.

Nature's balance is hinged upon it and not just for reproduction. It's got it's ups and downs.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think there are many other things that cause relationship difficulties much more then sex. Such as money, alcohol, jealousy, physical/mental change, etc. On the other hand not trusting sex might not be a bad idea, you'll be free of the worry from unwanted diseases and children... Some endorphin inducing activities how ever, I would rather not do without.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I am suggesting that non-humans use sex to cause human emotional conflict because this is food for them. I'm not sure this is true, but I'm not sure it isn't.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Why do you object to feeding nonhumans?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
But what if there is no conflict? Would they just admit defeat and move on to their next prey item or would they try and mud things up further by say adding a mistress into the mix, or god forbid E.D.?!?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
I think you are very wise indeed. Avoid sex. Do not reproduce. The world will be better off for it.

This person wants you to die,
Understand why.

Sex is not your enemy,
Sexism is your frenemy.

Your sex has been declared obsolete,
Their time machine is set to "repeat".

You are wise to avoid the noose,
Of those who play fast and loose.

You have something they want,
It denies them their Kant.

If you are on their radar,
Your seed is sweet satire.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
y'all be trippin balls

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Speaking of the Matrix, i'm sure you remember that scene on the crowded street when Morpheus asks Neo, "Are you listening to me? Or are you looking at the woman with the red dress?"

Sex is definitely a big element of the matrix, making humans behaving like apes, seeking quick & temporary satisfactions.

Now...

You want to know the truth? Or do you want to have a baby?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I don't think sex gives into there wants, it gives into my wants lol, I wanted a child, I get to feed off the energy, lol. This is the one thing they aren't taking from me. 😜

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Sex is not the problem, ejaculation is, take a look at sex majic theres a few books on the subject. Start making love but dont finish the job as they say... Only if ur trying to conceive a child.
Its that choice that defines us from the animals.a reply to: droid56

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I love dunking my doughnut , here or the matrix !

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Dammit Asty, you almost made me spit my coffee out...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I guess if the sex is crap then it would cause relationship difficulties of course, but sex in itself is not the problem, it is the motives, intentions, and individual situations of those having sex that can cause issues.
Sorry OP, I think the thread is ridiculous, unless you can explain a bit more why 'sex' in itself is some problem that 'they' feed off...who is this 'they' for a start?
Sex is my absolute number one favourite recreational pastime, I share my sympathies that it does not seem to be the case in your own life.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I thought it was an okay movie, with the sequels being even worse.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well, sex is pushed hardcore in the media and particularly Hollywood.
People have a natural desire to have sex and people definitely take advantage of it to make money.
(Yep, the words sex, push, and hardcore in the same sentence)

Who are "they"? the machines? hehe.
edit on 12/8/2014 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I sort of understand what op is saying, but I don't think it has anything to do with the matrix though.

I've been active since a young age and it's never been a cause of problems in my life how ever from what I have noticed during my sexually active life is that when young couples or young persons or
adults(some) have sex they just dont understand it, they don't understand why you have sex for pleasure or reproductive purposes and they don't know how to do it.

Sex is emphasized as this holy/wonderful/the best experience and when you've been in a relationship and decide to finally to go into the tunnel, the ride is full of confusion and awkwardness and because sex is seen as a vital part of a relationship when it goes wrong or.isn't as good as it should be, people start questioning whether it was them or the other person and start over thinking about stuff that leads to an end of a relationship because they are left to unsure.
They have to many questions going through their heads and that creates problems.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
They arrange our meeting, whispering in our subconscious. They use sex as the carrot. Sex isn't always this. But it is this very often at the beginning of a dysfunctional relationship, something that is far from uncommon. They want something.

What could that something be?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Eve Lorgen, the Alien Love Bite. Too far down the rabbit hole for most.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join