It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Washoe Club Broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know that livescifi is broadcasting a live ghost hunt from the haunted washoe club in Virginia City with Mark and Debbie Constantino from Ghost Adventures Crew.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

I'm sorry. But ghost adventures is whack and fake. Travel channel has no shame in how they produce their show.

"Aaron Goodwin has been fired from the Travel Channel television series Ghost Adventures, according to Travel Channel executive and spokesman Richard Roscolelli. Goodwin was fired from the series following a rant while being interviewed on a popular podcast. During the interview on the Are We Alone show hosted by Joshua Sweeney, Goodwin went on about an eight minute rant about how the Travel Channel took everything that was authentic and truly paranormal about the show and made a mockery of it by making the crew record its own voices in place of actual EVP’s (Electronic Voice Phenomena) when filming did not reveal enough evidence to satisfy producers."

Read more: www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 7-12-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I love the Washoe Club was there a couple of months ago.

It's the real deal

ETA this isn't the Constantinos.
edit on 7-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nemox42
a reply to: demonid011

I'm sorry. But ghost adventures is whack and fake. Travel channel has no shame in how they produce their show.

"Aaron Goodwin has been fired from the Travel Channel television series Ghost Adventures, according to Travel Channel executive and spokesman Richard Roscolelli. Goodwin was fired from the series following a rant while being interviewed on a popular podcast. During the interview on the Are We Alone show hosted by Joshua Sweeney, Goodwin went on about an eight minute rant about how the Travel Channel took everything that was authentic and truly paranormal about the show and made a mockery of it by making the crew record its own voices in place of actual EVP’s (Electronic Voice Phenomena) when filming did not reveal enough evidence to satisfy producers."

www.disclose.tv...

From your source:
It was a bogus article.

"Just read on Aaron's FB page that they are in Ireland and shooting an episode last night - and he addressed this and said there was no truth to it.

So can a mod either delete this thread, or move to Hoaxes and write HOAX: before the title so that anyone that does a search and sees this thread in Google will see from the results page it is not true.

Thanks."

Nice try tho.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CastleMadeOfSand

ROFL. So you telling me these guys who got exposed faking their stuff by someone who actually use to work for them, all of sudden did a press release and said hey this stuff isn't fake. Yea good work, I'm definitely going to believe them now.

It's called PR and ratings. These guys are almost in the same league as that other fake paranormal state show who's host claim he got possessed by a demon. Do your research, Age of spiritualism back in the early 1900s were fulled with fakes and scammers, people tapping on tables, lifting up tables with their legs to simulate floating. Hell, the internet is filled to the brim with fake ghost videos and fake ghost pictures. Bad CGI, fishline tricks to simulating moving objects, etc I spent years, trying to scape off the fake crap, and found at least some evidence that the supernatural exists. That I alone wasn't crazy. These guys just sully all of that. I definitely believe the supernatural exists, but these guys just making a mockery of it, by faking their own stuff for ratings.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nemox42
a reply to: CastleMadeOfSand

ROFL. So you telling me these guys who got exposed faking their stuff by someone who actually use to work for them, all of sudden did a press release and said hey this stuff isn't fake. Yea good work, I'm definitely going to believe them now.
Wow, you're not the brightest light around are you? Goodwin was never fired. You fell for a bogus article which you apparently want to believe with great eager.

top topics

join