It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel Evacuated After Intentional Chemical Leak

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Krakatoa

And, someone that would think of doing this would probably not be smart enough to know that a furry convention is not about actual furs.

Now that goes far beyond "plausible.".

In what way? Not sure of your intended meaning on that comment. Please clarify.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sorry, see my edit.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yes chlorine & bleach mixed together can produce
a toxic gas.

Cheers
Ektar

Edit sorry I replied too early while reading & was late
on the response.
edit on 7122014 by Ektar because: Late on response

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Correct on all counts. And plausible.

Furries as the terrorist target? I would think the perps have far more serious issues than the furries may.

See....Furries get a TON of crap...but I can't see this happening as a anti-furrie attack...again, unless it was some eco group...

And I am a total idiot....I am leaving something huge out that could be part of a culprit

So all this time we are talking furres and having us be confused with some anti-animal group

www.skokievalleykc.org...

The Skokie Valley Kennel Club show was i the convention center next to us...although the Hyatt had to have been like 99% furres. I wonder if perhaps this was targeted at the SKC? Or both? Or again...some REALLY sick prank by some edgy idiots

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero
There are anti-weener dog activists as well as anti-furre activists?
Lordy. We're screwed.

edit on 12/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Again guys, in answer to the question "Why?," I would say calling it "FurFest" is the reason.
I'm surprised the "Money Show" that occurred on the 1st floor this summer (while I was at a different thing upstairs all weekend) wasn't attacked by Anonymous or armed robbers or something. Rosemont would host a fur trade show, and I bet you all my super bonus awesome ATS points or whatever, someone like PETA or similar thought that's what it was, and basically, oops.
Why else? No one is really that concerned with furries - we've had two protests here in Chicago about much more important issues this week. You are nowhere near that important, furries. Change the event name before you get red paint thrown on your cute little fluffy ears.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join