It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe in U.F.O.'s but !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have just witnessed something i cant explain. Flying over Birmingham U.K. two extremely bright white parallel " lines". About 50 yards apart and maybe about 400 yards long. Height maybe about 10.000 feet They cleared my visible site within about 5 seconds.

What it was i have no idea, but very strange indeed.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Secret transportation methods, gotta love them.

Any bases in the area? Airports? I know you just witnessed it but maybe there are other sightings of the same phenomenon on the net. Definitely sounds like terrestrial technology.

Do you know of anyone else who saw it? And if you do find others, it would be awesome if you could sum up what they told you, Birmingham is a big place, I can imagine others were looking up or at least saw it for a brief time.

S + F, very interesting indeed!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Any bases in the area? Airports? I know you just witnessed it but maybe there are other sightings of the same phenomenon on the net. Definitely sounds like terrestrial technology.

Do you know of anyone else who saw it? And if you do find others, it would be awesome if you could sum up what they told you, Birmingham is a big place, I can imagine others were looking up or at least saw it for a brief time.

Thank you for your interest.

No there are no Military bases near where i live.

I am on the outskirts of Birmingham where we have very little street light pollution. The sky is very dark at the moment and 100% clear with no cloud whatever.

If i had a camera with me it would have been useless, as the speed of this " thing " was just incredible. These white "lines " where perfectly parallel to each other and very bright. Also completely silent. All i can think right now is "Wow"

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

No worries, I'm glad you pointed out that even if you had a camera it would not have been captured. Because many times we think "Should've had a camera." when many sightings are over even before we get to exhale. Your sighting must have been mesmerizing, catching a glimpse of stuff that's normally very well hidden

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Is it not cloudy near you then?

I'm a couple of hours north by car, was cloudy last time I looked but in the interest of me hopefully seeing a UFO I'm gonna go have a smoke outside.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

About 50 yards apart and maybe about 400 yards long. Height maybe about 10.000 feet

How did you arrive at these estimates? Without knowing how high, you can't judge how long. Conversely, without knowing how long you can't judge how high.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
In 2008 I saw an odd object in the sky, and then remembered that there were 24 airframes in just the US inventory due to be released for public knowledge. All but 4 of those 24 were unmanned. Many of the unmanned systems would have flown like the object I saw, and taking the location, characteristics and such into account, it was probably an unmanned aircraft.

My object flew fast, had navigation lights, red and green, then shut them off and quickly turned in another direction and accelerated out of the area.

Could your object have been unmanned and remotely piloted craft? (Of earthly nature?)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sorry my mistke, it's clear out there. The moon is so bright and Jupiter is beautifully visible.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I know everyone loves to bag out NASA because they notoriously like to claim nearly all UFO sightings as simply meteorites. But seriously, imo 99% of the time there spot on and what you describe sounds like it was simply another meteorite, imo.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
I have just witnessed something i cant explain. Flying over Birmingham U.K. two extremely bright white parallel " lines". About 50 yards apart and maybe about 400 yards long. Height maybe about 10.000 feet They cleared my visible site within about 5 seconds.

Whatever you do don't estimate how big this thing was to give us a rough idea. An expert might just try and make you feel/look inferior.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The sooner you, OP, realize that they are here, the better.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I've seen a real one in daylight,a metallic saucer just sitting in the sky.
I wish you would have got a clearer view so you are 100% what is was and 100% what it was not.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 7-12-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
These 2 lines... Were they the same illumination in their length?, or did they taper down little in the trailing end?
I have seen double meteors before. They are cool. You may have seen them just entering the upper atmosphere.
edit on 7-12-2014 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Me and my mother seen something that sounds pretty similar to the OPs sighting. We were driving and we both just happened to look up and see what appeared to be 3 spherical crafts right below the clouds. They didn't look like they where moving so me and my mom went to pull out our cameras as quickly as we could but by the time we looked backed up they were completley gone out of our sight. My mother was never a believer but ever since she seen those crafts she swears that there are aliens now. Ohh btw there aren't any bases or airports anywhere near where we saw the crafts at. Me and a couple friends have also seen things similar to this around the same area in Munford, Alabama.

Edit: The crafts were white and in a triangle formation.
edit on 7-12-2014 by cr1d3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I also live in the UK near Heathrow Airport, after watching the finals of the UK Snooker championship last night, me and my brother went to our attic to have a cig. I saw a flashing light object fly relatively quickly in the direction of the airport and was just generally watching it there were no clouds and the sky was really clear and it was on a path not normally taken by planes all of a sudden it stopped in mid air and started to fly back on itself. I called my brother and we both watched as it flew away. We couldn't make out what it was but it was quite small and made no sound. Then another object turned up in the sky with flashing lights and my brother pointed out that he could see a circular shape object and he followed it to the window on the other side. When he came back a third object appeared in the sky in front of us and though i cannot be certain what the other two were this one tilted diagonally in front of me and I could clearly see that it was circular craft much bigger then the other two and had a circular hatch in the middle. It tilted then turned sharply and followed the direction of the other two. All three objects were then visible to us from the window on the other side of the room and we watched as they went in different directions flashing away flying much lower then planes would be in the area. Also planes were also visible in the sky and these objects flew at a much faster rate but still stayed in our view for many minutes. So there is no doubt in my mind that these 'unidentified' objects do exist. what they are though are anyones guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Thank you for your interest.

No there are no Military bases near where i live.

I am on the outskirts of Birmingham where we have very little street light pollution. The sky is very dark at the moment and 100% clear with no cloud whatever.

If i had a camera with me it would have been useless, as the speed of this " thing " was just incredible. These white "lines " where perfectly parallel to each other and very bright. Also completely silent. All i can think right now is "Wow"

Have you been drinking and saw a meteorite enter the atmosphere and the effects of alcohol made you see double

Jokes in a way but a serious question at the same time or if alcohol is not involved could some space junk have entered and broken into two while burning up in the atmosphere?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You don't believe that there are flying objects that are unidentified?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Cool stuff! Did they look a bit like strip lights?

Which compass direction were they heading please and what time was this roughly?

Also interested to know what sounds you heard, or none at all? Thanks!

edit on 8-12-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Also interested to know what sounds you heard, or none at all? Thanks!

This is from the 3rd post by the OP

These white "lines " where perfectly parallel to each other and very bright. Also completely silent. All i can think right now is "Wow"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join