It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Operation Death Eaters - Coverup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Anonymous group have posted THIS THREAD which is incredibly noble and is something we should all take interest in. In fact we should take more than an interest in it, we should be helping the cause.

So believe me, I don't want to bash, slander or discredit the cause. It's something I've been researching myself for a while, ever since the Madeline Mccann story was reported.

The problem is, if the high profile abusers are as high profile and untouchable as they seem then logically they will have already infiltrated Anonymous - from the top, just like they have the CIA, MI6, Conservatives and New Scotland Yard.

Which means the campaign could be run by the enemy from within, with an overall goal to discredit the child abuse reports. The whole campaign and this thread used to make us all look like fools who believe the unbelievable - even though it's obviously true.

I thought about this because of the extreme name of the op - Operation Death Eaters. It sounds extreme and over the top, getting the ball rolling with something the general public can not buy in to from the start.

Read my post in the thread and you will see I don't want this to be true. But in the interests of denying ignorance let's discuss.

I guess only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I will bite but i dont like the use of the word coverup in the thread title... I think youre getting a bit ahead of yourself in using that word.

But i agree about the high potential risk of infiltration of Anonymous. But the way Anonymous works i am led to beleive is by consensus based decision making and therfore cannot logistically be controlled by anyone group including anonymous themselves and therefore isnt able to be infiltrated as such, because there is essentially nothing to infiltrate. Basically once an Op starts, as far am im aware, theres no stopping it. Any anon anywhere can appeal to other global anons to contribute time and resources. And so it goes. There is no practical way of disrupting AnonOps other than by shutting down the whole web (i had a nightmare just last night about this, it was horrible perhaps i should describe it in another thread).

But the threat of disruption and espionage is always there too and i agree in thise case there is a high potential for that occurring which could cause anon issues, but if they think smart they will find a way round it, and the expose moles within anon quite easily by feeding them false leads. Also the possability of counter espionage exists too. So good luck to them, they really are up against it.

edit on 7 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I do think the name is a bit comical.

I hope this op is for real and they do expose the scum.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The name i believe intends to highlight the depth of the moral perversion at the heart of our government. But you are right OP, i think too that it could put some people off. I would have gone for a title like Operation Pedophile-gate, or something like that instead. At least people know what its referring to immediately by the title.

edit on 7 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

you ever think that most of these people are fools for following blindly. having only proof coming from the people that are trying to condemn them. i have been a victim from a hacker group called LULSEC as far as i know and some of them are police taking my rights away on a daily basis and even staged things being either video or pictures to further cause.
the internet can be used for 2 things good or evil and its based on popular vote.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In my opinion, Annon is the perfect way to draw in hackers that would never be discovered or caught by authorities. What better way to bring all the potential internet threats out of the woodwork/dark than create some seemingly "noble" cause?

Oh, its infiltrated...of that I'm sure. If players in a game like Eve Online can infiltrate and cause tens of thousands of real world dollars to be lost...I'm absolutely sure the three letter alphabet agencies can infiltrate groups like Annon.

And then there are agencies that aren't even officially recognized that work "rouge" we never will know about. MIB-types. If you've ever watched the show "Alias" you'll understand what I'm getting at. These groups can be a CIA director's private side project or something, using funding from illicit drug sales so it's never on the books.

Someone in Annon should be tasked with sniffing out these double agents and exposing them. In fact, Annon should have an Op that isn't even announced to try and do this. Draw in the undercover agencies, expose them and even turn the tables back around on them. Intelligence agencies are usually anything but.
edit on 7-12-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Some responses here to make me think and give me faith.

And perhaps the suggestion from MystikMushroom regarding sniffing out infiltrators could be put to the group. They could well already be doing such things.

A point was raised by a friend over the weekend. What if these high profile scumbags are indeed peadophiles but they are not cannibals. What if they make it look like they are Satan worshiping cannibals to make the abuse side of the story seem less believable? I think the quote was something like "So if you're a pyscho peado, just wear a satanic mask when raping kids and eat the evidence and no c*** will believe it."

Sorry for the turn of phrase.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

You do know that the term "Death Eater" comes from Harry Potter, don't you? If anything it's something many in the general public could instantly identify as a group of bad people who want to control others. I think it was a clever choice actually.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverStarGazer
Yes I did, part of the reason I thought it was a bit of a bad choice. Harry Potter books are fantasy fiction, I don't think we should associate this topic with fantasy fiction.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Working Red?

Rogue. Sorry I couldn't help myself. I can tell you never played WoW

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
...you seem unconvinced, sir? (wink)

Some responses here to make me think and give me faith.

We are Anonymous.
We are everywhere. We are legion.
*snip*

read your bible

if you don't understand what i'm saying here please go over some of the topics i've been posting here at this website, and it should make more sense...

faith is a good thing
it gives hope

new topics

top topics

join