It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am happily married but I want a conspiracy theory girl!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

No thanks, not needed. I am comfortable without your thoughts.

I did give you a star for really reaching though.
edit on 7-12-2014 by QuietSpeech because: .

edit on 7-12-2014 by QuietSpeech because: phone edit

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech
Yeah my Mrs is on the same level - probably less inclined to believe in UFOs and stuff but no problem talking to her about it. Just last nigh we're talking about men in black, then ten minutes later talking about UK MPs abusing and eating children.

Thing is, if you understand where each other is coming from then you don't need to judge.

She thinks I'm crazy, I think she's crazy - that's why it works.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I think that is awesome. It sounds like an open mind is the key to embracing the crazy.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've longed for a partner who can see that there is so much more than what's on MSM. I've talked about some conspiracies (very lightly!) and have been looked at like I am nuts. So I just keep it to myself, and discuss things on here instead!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

It is kind of hard to do that, these topics are so fun because you do not know who is right. Some miss that point though.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech. Anyone out there lucky enough to have someone test the boundaries with you?

Test the boundaries? That's one way to put it.

I don't try to hide who I am or what I believe. The people who do think it's important........I just think it's wasted energy. Who you really are will always come out in the wash no matter who you are or how hard you try to hide it.

Just ask Bill Cosby.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

I may have read that wrong but my boundaries do not seem to line up with yours or Bill's

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland
I've longed for a partner who can see that there is so much more than what's on MSM. I've talked about some conspiracies (very lightly!) and have been looked at like I am nuts. So I just keep it to myself, and discuss things on here instead!

Well hello there lol...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

But what if she develop's a theory you are cheating even if you are not, a theory you are not being honest with her even if you are, a theory that you don't really love here even if you do, what if you wife is already a conspiracy theorist and you simply do not know.

Better you being the conspiracy theorist or conspiracy fan and he loving you in spite of it, sound's like she is a good woman, remember the grass is always greener till you get there and realize what you lost.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I often have the the deepest and most meaningful conversations with either my lover, or my bartender, and I have just the girl for you. She is an ex gymnast, and now works in the social entertainment industry, she is thought provoking, very intelligent, and smoking hot. For only three hundred dollars an hour she will keep you enchanted.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think I might decend into dark places if my husband were into conspiracy stuff.... Naturally, there are some things that really interest me enough to tell him about it, and he nods politely and remarks occasionally. But, this is my "thing", and here I have a place separate from him, and I enjoy that.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I dont know. My wife isnt into anything like this. It makes for balanced conversations.

I imagine if one of us was not normal that we would end up getting divorced. This works.

Also, being into alternative media, info and communities doesnt make you less brainwashed. We all suffer from social engineering. EVERYONE. Thats just a choice as to what band you dance to.

Its almost impossible to be original. Most people have not had an original thought in their lives. Everything the "awakened crowd" is into was offered up to them like its counterpart in the mainstream world.

Being truly free is about becoming wiser.....not about feeling wise.

Being enlightened is about becoming more aware, not about feeling awakened.

Feeling awakened makes us automatically call others "sheep" or to say they are slumbering. It makes us complacent and arrogant. Feeling wise makes us foolish and blind.

Just fall in love with who ever you want to OP. The sky is the limit though. Humanity has never had a more full and complete selection of possible partners. I would say your ideal partner is never "you with boobs". Opposites attract for a reason. Sing the song now.

edit on 12 27 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
But what if she is more conspiratory than you?...that alone could scare you off....and you would proably argue everyday on every topic.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blufo

Hah!

Excellent point.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I will, unconsciously & without fail, take any & all conversations to esoteric, maybe even conspiratorial levels & bemoan this misersble materialistic existence we are all forced to endure together. One of my favorite personal quotes is:
Birth school job family death, what about this cycle is supposed to appeal to me?

Needless to say, I've never been in a relationship, & don't exactly go out of my way to look for one.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland

You are not being judged as nuts for discussing conspiracy theories, but for discussing truth.
Humans hate truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

edit on 21-2-2015 by GregMann because: (no reason given)

I also enjoy having a smart and intellectual girl. Attractive looks are great, but it doesn`t make sense when you figure out that you have nothing to talk about with your GF after sex.
edit on 21-2-2015 by GregMann because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join