It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Admin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi there,

Is it ok if my web site is apart of my sig, as below?

Many thanks,

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Nope, you've got some things to do first. Check out these portions of the Avatar and Signature Guidelines:

Signatures:

A maximum of five lines of text, with any graphic image counting as one line.

No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 60 days.

GIF and JPEF file formats for any images with a maximum dimension of 500 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 25k, and animated GIF's are allowed.

No profanity. No 3rd party advertising other than links and copy to your own personal website(s). The content of your personal website may be reviewed, however, and based on how it compares to the standards and Terms of ATS, you may be asked to removed the link to your personal website.

...and the Terms And Conditions Of Use:

9.) You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards or websites on ATS without prior written permission from me (Simon Gray). Your will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. You will not use ATS to bash other boards or engage in so-called "board wars".

Once you have been contributing for a while, use the comment form or u2u to admin to request the OK.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sorted. Thanks for that, my site addy is gone from my sig.

join