It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD cops warned militant group ‘preparing to shoot on-duty police officers’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If there's anything to this at all, it would be very alarming.

The NYPD has received "confidential informant" info that suggests a militant group is planning assassinations of police officers.

Apparently a "response" to the most recent Grand Jury debacle in New York.

Hopefully this is just more MSM hyperbole.

But what "IF"?

Very dangerous situation with all the police problems surfacing and being reported.

The Police Union is aware and concerned.

EXCLUSIVE: NYPD cops warned militant group Black Guerilla Family ‘preparing to shoot on-duty police officers’

An NYPD confidential informant learned of the threat on Friday evening — three days after a Staten Island grand jury decided not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo for the chokehold death of Eric Garner. Cop union confirmed the threat late Saturday and were ordering all police officers, on duty and off, to take extra precautions.

A tattooed gang of militants declared open season on the NYPD in the wake of the Eric Garner grand jury decision, according to a threat a police union verified Saturday.

Ten Black Guerrilla Family members are “preparing to shoot on duty police officers,” Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins said.

related opinionated story
Breaking: NYPD Warned Black Militant Group Planning To Shoot On Duty Police Officers

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A tattooed gang of militants

such crappy reporting, why did they add the word "tattooed"?

is it because it`s common knowledge that tattooed militant gangs are much more dangerous and taken more seriously than the militant gangs who don`t have tattooes?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That's all part of the standard MSM operating procedure.

It's hyperbole classic style.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Might make the police think before shooting the sheep if they know the sheep will bite back.

The police have pushed it to this point and I no longer beleive a word they say because recent years have shown them to be no better then Hitler's SS guards in 1940s Germany.

What else should people do when the police are acting like criminals and the US legal system is broken because they have already tried asking and trying to talk about it.

We are scum to them, so much so that it does not even go to an open public court most the time when they kill one of us

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Black Guerrilla Family

These guys are a prison gang.

Not exactly afraid of going back to prison either.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

"such crappy reporting, why did they add the word "tattooed"

Must be whites because blacks don't do tatto's as much as whites for obvious reasons but thats only if you beleive a darn word the police says these days.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
what makes you think they would be going back to prison .

it is more likely they will die in a hail of gunfire .

and there will be more danger of citizens being gunned down by nervous cops .

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I really really hope this is not true

That being said we have been warning for years. That if the police refuse to "police" their own. That the public will....

I agree w the brown verdict

The New York case was blatant. There should have been an indictment.

The people are sick of it.......

The public are going to start treating cops like any other thugs and start taking matters into their own hands

They better get control of their people and they better start fixing the system and treating criminals in blue the same as they do everyone else.....

We've been saying it over and over and over. They are creating this situation.its not RIGHT but they are creating it by refusing i do anything about it

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone who didn't see this coming has to be blind.

When you become the enemy of the people, they will eventually treat you as such. When you hit the streets in military garb and treat your own citizens as nothing less than targets it's a declaration of war. Sorry it has come to this but it was expected.

Peace

edit on 7-12-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It may be a prep for a false flag.
Welcome your police overlords.
If people think it is bad now....

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

"such crappy reporting, why did they add the word "tattooed"

Must be whites because blacks don't do tatto's as much as whites for obvious reasons but thats only if you beleive a darn word the police says these days.

.....every black person I know (and that's quite a few). Has a tattoo

Where do you get your info man?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Where do you get your info man?

By using my own eyes but maybe i don't notice them much because they are hard to see on blacks so you could well be right.

This police execution thing is not a black and white isue and whites living away from the citys will soon see this when they protest about fracking around the farm lands.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

What, come again?
You can't be serious with that statement right?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It may be a prep for a false flag.
Welcome your police overlords.
If people think it is bad now....

Hmmm.

Sounds like a valid conspiracy !!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

People down here in Texas are raising Cain about tracking and no ones been shot....

Don't think this is even in the same area code as the police situation

Just my two cents

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So, one gang of militants is threatening to take action against another gang of militants?

Define Militant:

militant

combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods

I agree with Jude11. This should have been expected. The NYPD has made itself the target of some pissed off citizens.

"To put it mildly, many police on Staten Island have been playing fast, loose and violently with the public they seem to have forgotten they are sworn to protect,” wrote Colihan. “After litigating about 200 of these civil rights matters in the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York since 1977, I have seen no interest by the managers of the New York City Police Department, or anyone employed by the city of New York, in doing anything to stop this.

Well, we may be seeing some interest, now...

Source

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
True or not, I couldn't help but think that this "Confidential Informant" info is nothing more than an excuse to use even more brutal tactics.

"The police beat me up!"

"Well, they're now on edge because someone is planning to kill them. You said, or did something to make them believe that you might be a part of that group. How do they know you're not one of them?"

I do realize that there are plenty of 'Good Cops' out there, but in general, I don't trust the police. For instance, when I'm driving, and a cruiser is behind me, even if I'm doing nothing wrong, I wonder when the cop is going turn on his lights, and pull me over just because he or she is bored, or trying to meet a quota.

Does that sound paranoid? Maybe, but it's not like I haven't heard, and seen enough in my 40 years on this planet, to have a reason to be a little paranoid around the police, and that is not okay.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
why dont they just shoot the guy who did it?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

I would guess that it's because it apparently isn't just one guy. It's the entire force and justice department that covers for them. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"BGF was associated with a number of leftist groups, including the Black Liberation Army, Symbionese Liberation Army, and Weather Underground.[4]" from the source.

i find that interesting. where have we heard those names before?
edit on 7-12-2014 by thishereguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join