It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the NLBS Video Background?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was checking out ATS this morning. I noticed something has changed. Now my background is full of NLBS Videos on the left and right sides of my screen. Did I miss something about this change? Is there someway to remove this video spam? Or at least a way to opt into having it show up?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don't like these ads either, it probably doesn't represent most users!
Though, I thought it's just for the time being and will go away.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I too would like the option not to have this as some permanent background... I quite like the show I suppose, but I found this change pretty distracting when I first saw it, though I can almost ignore it now.

It just seems a touch OTT to me, and if I didn't like the show I imagine that it would get right on my titties and wear my last nerve down to nowt.

edit on 7-12-2014 by skalla because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just use control/+ to enlarge your screen and the background disappears!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I think most people like Joe. I don't think we need to be told to watch Joe(subliminally).The success of ATS does not ride on Joe. Good job Joe. Plus, we know where to find him.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It is rather pushy.
Which is why I refuse to click any of it.

(post by Segenam removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I dislike having the NLBS all over the place too. I've accidentally clicked on the side so many times now it's annoying. I don't want to watch those videos & I don't think I should be bombarded all over the place with it either.

This has gotten out of control, I'm drowning in NLBS

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As per the Terms & Conditions:

20b) Ad Blockers: As the Websites are provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options designed to obfuscate or block online advertising while using the Websites.

Please refrain from advocating, or using adblocking services on ATS. We all understand that ads can be annoying, however, ATS survives off of ad revenue, and why members who come here everyday would want to forgo helping ATS stay afloat, is a little beyond my understanding.

If you have further questions or concerns, please contact ATS staff directly, or you may send me a PM.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

new topics

top topics

join