It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Beat & Kidnap 12-yo Girl in Front of her Home, Claiming She was a Prostitute

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
So they beat her because she was a prostitute?
So that is the punishment now for prostitution? beating them?.

This is Texas we are talking about. They have done much worst to prostitutes (and any innocent people as well who dont fit the criteria of being "normal" and not a "heathen" by Texas standards) there and the courts there find no wrong doing of the guilty party.

Texas plays by their own rules, and more often than not, they play by backwards rules. I lived in Texas for many years and am so happy to have moved out of that place. It is a VERY WEIRD state. I have seen so many things happen in Texas which no normal modern American state would tolerate. Most people there are under the impression that anything Texas does is 100% godly and just no matter how assinine it may be.

Texas is a VERY WEIRD state. Scary weird if you are used to living in a "normal" modern-day state that doesnt handle things like its centuries behind.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The Father should have come out blasting. Not asking for a explanation. 3 strange men in your front lawn trying to drag your 12 year old daughter into a van?...Yeah, Boom, Boom, Boom. i'll take my chances in front of a Jury.

^^^ Absolutely agree, except I would hope that I would have the self control to harm, capture & torture for weeks before feeding them salt and dropping them in the Sonoran Desert rather than quickly sending them to hell. Either way, 3 people beat my daughter, they would not survive, unless I was killed first.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: Shamrock6

What's there to justify? They (the officers) made some piss poor decisions. There's really not a whole lot else to say about it: they done #'d up.

Calling their actions "piss poor decisions" is downplaying it....

...Let's call it what it is, a kidnapping attempt gone wrong. Because, THAT is EXACTLY what happened here. Doesn't take genius to figure that out.

Sickening....

I say, a bullet to the dome of all those involved. F em! Get rid of some of this scum. If these guys don't qualify, I don't know who does!

I could not say it any better but if my 12 year old child was being beat drug off by anyone like that, cops or not they would be all dead now. I think all of these stories should come out right now!!

The Police need to be held to a high standard and this crap needs to stop. They need to get back to the mentality that if someone is not harming another person or doing damage to property then they need to keep walking or driving. Their own so called Judges work off the same laws, no harm no foul yet they ignore that daily under their made up statutes. THE COPS ARE OUT OF CONTROL, THEY GO LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO BRING IN SO THEY FEEL TOUGH.

All police need to have new training and huge penalty's for violating ones rights. Even death should be the result if they kill someone without a weapon or hurt a minor like this.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
a reply to: roadgravel

In your OP you say "police violence against minority's " as if that's the only people there is any "police violence " against which would be BS, and if your just posting about police violence, there is plenty on a weekly bases right now.

No need to go back 8 years, but then again your article is purity "SENSATIONAL".

You must be responding to the wrong post. I am not the OP nor did I post an article link.
edit on 12/7/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: NthOther

I agree 100%... While i believe racism is alive and thriving in the good ole U. S of A... And that it probably fuels a lot of these incidents in some way... The real problem is not Racist cops. The problem is Police Brutality as a whole against the general population.

This is 100% correct. While a cop might be a racist, or might hate poor people, or hate the homeless, or hate college students because he was dumb in school and hated nerds. The reason why the cop acts with hatred is not the problem. Its the actions of the cop that must be deterred.

It is a complete red herring that the news throws out there, protesters decry racism. Well, I say, if the system is properly set up and monitored, what the cop believes or hate is irrelevant. We do not need to engage in controlling the thoughts of individuals, we only need to stop cops from killing, beating and maiming people. The entire escalation pattern needs to be scaled back a few notches.

If the cops don't like the fact their actions are going to be monitored and controlled and that they are unable to take out their frustrations on people or that they no longer have the ability to have a "free kill." that's tough, Society can not afford to have people who become police for the sole reason that they might get the chance to kill someone. these people can go home and stew about, or better yet leave the "profession" and find another line of work.

The system needs structural controls and the first would be an independent prosecution and trial in a court outside the local area. The whole police, prosecutor and local judge relationship is too cozy and incestual to maintain reliable and unbiased control over the police. People are fed up with bullies with badges and if prosecutors and courts do not want to reign them in, then the descretionary powers granted to them by the people need to taken away. This requires a structural fix not a babbling CNN/FOX tard loop "racist, no you're the racist, no you are... no you are... ad infinitum "

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I just read the official court complaint. Unreal, I must be living in the " Twilight Zone"

MEMORANDUM AND ORDER Granting 29 MOTION for Summary Judgment.(Signed by Judge Kenneth M. Hoyt) Parties notified.(lusmith, )

Milburn Case
edit on 7-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

WTF!!! This part of the document just blows my damn mind:

The plaintiffs contend that the GPD’s officers conduct on the occasion violated the constitutional rights of Dymond Milburn in that she was seized, assaulted, and was the victim of the use of excessive force and was illegally arrested and detained without reasonable and/or probable cause in violation of 42 U.S.C. §§ 1983, 1988. The defendants deny that they violated the plaintiff’s civil rights in any respect. They assert that they are entitled to qualified and official immunity and that, in fact, officer Roark was assaulted by the plaintiff. In this regard, the defendants contend that probable cause existed to arrest the plaintiff, they were authorized to use reasonable force to detain the plaintiff, they were permitted to handcuff the plaintiff, the force used was not excessive to that needed but was objectively reasonable, and, the plaintiff was not deprived of a clearly established right, but the defendants at all times acted in an objectively reasonable manner.

This "official immunity" claim is completely retarded, they think that because they are police officers, they should have complete civil immunity for what ever corrupt things they do. And what the hell do they mean "In this regard", how does the fact that the officer was assaulted justify their initial actions, you can't use something that happened later to justify the initial crime.

The document states "The GPD officers were in plain clothes and arrived in an unmarked [van] vehicle" and it also states "Officer Stewart admits that he did not observe the plaintiff engaged in any illegal activity and that her conduct, being in her own yard and walking to or from the breaker box, was legal activity". They clearly violated her rights in every possible way.
edit on 7/12/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I'm at a loss for words after reading this. How the hell does the cops not get charged and instead the poor 12 year old girl gets charged????!??? I kid u not, people need to start taking justice in their own hands when the system fails to protect them from the real criminals which are law enforcement.

If a cop was to EVER try to harm anyone I love, I will find them and do things to them to give them severe PTSD and then some. I would torture the hell out of them with a big ass smile.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wow this document just gets better and better...

There is no evidence that the force used was unnecessary or excessive and, therefore, exceeded that necessary to remove the plaintiff. And, because it is undisputed that the plaintiff became hysterical, temporarily handcuffing her was also reasonable. The Court is of the opinion that the injuries suffered, although more than de minimus, do not support a finding that excessive force was exercised in removing the plaintiff from the hedge. See Freeman, 483 F.3d at 416. Therefore, the plaintiff’s excessive force claim fails. Likewise, the plaintiff’s assault and battery contention fails. The status of the law permits harmful contact by an officer in a circumstance where he is acting in good faith and within the course and scope of his authority.

Lol so the law permits plain clothe officers to use "harmful contact" against a 12 year old girl on her own property, when there is no evidence that she has committed any crime? Is that what we call good faith now? The judge who wrote and signed this document is a highly corrupt scum bag who knows how to twist the law to achieve what ever outcome he desires.
edit on 7/12/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So the Government Goons invaded private property in what is supposed to be a Free Country and what was she charged with in the end?

NOTHING

Repeat after me, We live a Free and Democratic Country and we are peacefully trying to spread that around the world.

Anyone that believes the statement above needs their head examined.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Why does the source IP come back as an IP from China . . . . just saying . . .
Or is my observation . . . and my software reporting incorrectly?

Hate links that lead you there for some reason.

Geotool
edit on 7-12-2014 by nonnez because: to add IP report

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26
That just make to much sense, even is she was a prostitute and a minor. I do not think they just pull up in vans and tell you to get in the van now or else....I mean WTF?

I mean it can be anything going on but due that we dont have information on this 12 yr old kid, or the people in question, or her family. If you take that story at face value, it does sound like a attemptive kidnapping that went wrong, and now the story changes. In both cases whoever is lying or telling the truth, the whole things is far out bizarre either way and says a lot of things either way, and none of the things it says are pretty.

# is just getting weirder every day. I must have commented that there must be some sort of satellite in space beaming crazy beams into peoples heads making them do and think and act in crazy ways. The best outlook on this whole story is if somebody is trolling everybody with it. If not! Well there are some strange and spooky things going around. But then again its always been a strange and spooky world, people just have never noticed it before. The power of the internet and all that, bringing things from the far reaches of the inner mind to the forefront.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If, according to multiple sources, they had a report of 3 white prostitutes in the area then why did they target a 12 year old black girl? I'm not implying that that makes it about race I just don't know how such a blatant misidentification can be made and then decided it's acceptable conduct.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

My bad, but the fact still stands that if you want to talk about police corruption you don't have to go back 8 years for some sensational incident that involved a 12 year old minority girl.

Why can't you understand that this is nothing more then sensational race baiting and it took going back 8 years to find something like this that you and many others it seems have fallen for.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's about a 12 YO girl abused by your beloved police. Hard to believe people find that this is OK.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Personally i wish it would've taken going back about 70 years to well before civil rights. Even 8 is too close to home, it's not like it's ancient history.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

They may have been police but this sounds like a predatory kidnapping attempt and I wonder if a dna check on these officers and some un solved and supposedly solved murder cases of woman in galveston would hilight anything interesting.
This is an abuse of power and also an abuse of a system.
How many people would have gotten there own gun and shot these officers dead for this unwarrented assault in a child and attempted probably sexual abduction.

I would suggest these men and maybe other's in there department are most probably guilty of sexual battery, child abuse and probably murder on multiple occasion's, if anything the wearing of a uniform mean's they should have been paragon's of the law not abusers of it but it would seem that they are merely organized criminal scum hiding behind a uniform and abusing there position.

I really would like to see there DNA analyzed and compared to supposedly solved cases and unsolved crime's, I just feel they are truly dirty and need investigating, this is the kind of thing the FBI was originally intended for before it's founder went off the rail's and turned it into something else.
Organised crime inside the police - a job for the Elliot ness of today to investigate.
Link's to organized crime.
Immunity from prosectution through probably corruption (a crime).

You have them over there but they don't seem to be doing there job which was to deal with matter's like this not what they became later so what are they doing about it, were not the FBI supposed to be independant of the DOJ so that they could launch there own independant investigation's or was that changed at some point since there foundation.
edit on 8-12-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

what the actual f**k?

i mean...jesus....if this wasn't a legit article, i'd say you were full of it....

how in the hell does something like this happen?

wtf is wrong with people?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

no, no, my friend with the somewhere around average-sized arms...they beat her because they CLAIMED to BELIEVE she was a prostitute...it was an accusation based on nothing...which, in their mind, justified them beating the piss out of, and attempting to "arrest"(read kidnap) a 12 year-old girl...

i mean holy wtf....what's this kid supposed to think when something like this happens? they say "you're a prostitute, you're coming with us"....if i'm in her position, i'ma think they're kiddie fiddlers, and some bad s**t's about to happen to me....i'd be screaming, and fighting back as much as possible too..

man...this is some genuine next level bulls**t..
edit on 12-8-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join