It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Beat & Kidnap 12-yo Girl in Front of her Home, Claiming She was a Prostitute

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I think they got a call about hookers, saw a girl, decided she was a hooker, and decided to try and arrest her.

A girl or woman if her yard at night is considered a hooker. Pretty low standard for evidence. Oh what the heck, brutally arrest her and let the DA figure it out.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I think they got a call about hookers, saw a girl, decided she was a hooker, and decided to try and arrest her.

A girl or woman if her yard at night is considered a hooker. Pretty low standard for evidence. Oh what the heck, brutally arrest her and let the DA figure it out.

I would say it's no standard at all actually.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I agree this is or was a tragedy but is something 8 years old the best you can do to start a race baiting thread ?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see if any other 12 year old girls disappeared in that area at that time frame....i do not see this story as cops ( in plain clothing) arresting a potential child,hooker. ...I see it as A corrupt circle of cops who are kidnapping immigrant or illegal alien children and selling them into child trafficking or sex rings. Maybe some of the other parents of missing children have not spoken up,for fear of being deported or retaliation .....these cops were waiting for here to leave the house, they targeted her, and were in plain clothes...are they always in plain clothes or uniforms? .usually when a sting goes now with plain clothes police there are other cruisers with uniformed officers around the corners waiting( at least where I'm from) to assist....These guys didn't have that...the whole thing is fishy, and I bet if someone digs deeper, these cops are linked to child trafficking or child sex ring.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
I agree this is or was a tragedy but is something 8 years old the best you can do to start a race baiting thread

Race baiting thread? Seems more along the lines of police corruption.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Did you even read the article? The girl is black. Not an illegal alien. Not an immigrant. They'd already received a call about hookers and drug dealing going on in the neighborhood. It wasn't a sting.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What the police say and what actually is happening can be very different things. If it was just a simple arrest then those officers were animals. Three men need to brutally beat a 12 YO girl to get her to let go of a tree? Sick world...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Or so they claim they've gotten previous calls on hookers and prostitutes in that area......yes I read the article, and I'm still wondering how many other children went missing in that area...The families that would not speak up would be illegal aliens or immigrants families, and That's actually been proven in other missing children cases. ....I don't care what color she is......I bet she was being taken for child trafficking.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Well no "they" didn't claim anything about the call. The guy who called 911 "claimed" that he called them. Then again, maybe he's in on it too!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ok I went back and re-read all the posts , to this article.....I see where you have done research with other articles on this topic. So what other information did you find that is making you so adamant about not looking at other reasons why the cops pulled up in an van, in plain clothing and tried to,grab this girl. With out other marked vehicles in the area? ....I'm seriously asking you.....because I grew up in a police and judicial family and this whole story that the OP posted doesn't pan out for me. Its not the norm in procedure, protocol, or anything. bUT there is a large child trafficking issue in Galveston and surrounding areas....so.....what have you found for information that I am not aware of?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Now a lot of the usual suspects on ATS always seem to find a way to justify police violence against minorities.

After reading this story....I would really like to see how they justify this? Can it be done?

Well there's really nothing for us "usual suspects" to dispute about this case. What these guys did was sickening and the way it was handled is worthy of nationwide protests.

The same can't be said about Martin, Brown, or Garner.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It's not the norm for vice cops to roll out in unmarked vans and plain clothes? I'm not sure what jurisdiction your family worked in, but where I'm at vice, gang, and narcotics always roll in plain clothes and minivans or other completely innocuous vehicles. To put a point on it, when they do a raid, they even wear balaclavas most of the time.

There was, supposedly, a 911 call about drug dealing and soliciting.This group of cops was a few blocks away and rolled on it. They stopped at the first female they saw in the area. The sergeant even stated that he didn't hear the initial call, and when he asked one of the other officers what the call was, the officer only told him "drugs and hookers." That officer failed to relay they were looking for white hookers. When they jumped out and began making crap decision after crap decision, the same guy called 911 again, and that's when "the cavalry arrived (his words, not mine)" which I take to mean uniformed officers in marked units.

All of that makes it hard for me to see that they decided to try and kidnap a girl from her front yard, at a time of day that she was unlikely to be home alone, in an area where there was likely to be police presence besides their own. If they were going to kidnap somebody I don't think they'd do it right then and there.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Source

Dymond's parents took her to the University of Texas Medical Branch for treatment of injuries, which the lawsuit says included head injuries, multiple contusions, loss of vision and hearing and a bloody nose.

The head injury resulted from a blow from an officer's flashlight, the lawsuit claims.

On Sept. 15, 2006, police arrested Dymond at her school. She was an honor student taking advanced classes at Austin Middle School, the lawsuit says.

Two days following Wilfred Milburn's Aug. 22, 2006, arrest on a misdemeanor interfering charge, police charged him with coc aine possession and with having an invalid driver's license.

Three misdemeanor charges, including the interfering charge, against Wilfred Milburn were dismissed in exchange for his pleading guilty to coc aine possession, Bennett said. Milburn received a two-year, state-jail sentence, Bennett said.

No officers had been disciplined in the case, police said. Helfand said the family hasn't filed a complaint with the police department.

The Daily News went Monday to the house where the incident occurred, but no one answered the door.

An honor student attacked by police, father intervenes and is arrested and charged and convicted of misdemeanors leading to his spending 2 years in Prison. Family have not made any complaints. Brutality and intimidation if ever I saw it.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
a reply to: Onslaught2996

It's hard to believe that happened in Texas and didn't degenerate into the gunfight from hell. What is wrong with the police? The Protect and service motto of old is now, abuse, kidnap, rape and kill. In the early days of America, specifically Texas, such rude behavior was meet with a tall tree and a short rope. Maybe that's not a bad idea again?

I think they were caught trying to abduct her. Probably crooked and into slave markets or rituals.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Maybe even satanic worship!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The father spent 2 years in jail for trying to save his daughter?

I think this family should be suing for about 100 million out of the personal monies, savings, homes of all the crooked cops and even the judges invovled. I would accept no less than destroying every single one of them and making it a strong statement to not mess with the people any longer. I would want them to get it very very strongly that they're answering to me.

ETA: and pass the hat, for legal costs, and pass the hat for several different PI services to actually investigate who is over their heads in the chain of command for their illegal villianous betrayal of their offices, including and especially the judge. Would really want to find out all about their corrupt associations, their rituals and memberships, satanic activities, all of it. Want to know everything about their lives and chew up the chain of command and expose every single one of them and ensure no one has a pot to piss in by the time you're finished.

That is what real people need to do in large numbers, united, and addressing this corruption.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Where I'm from, if they are in plain clothes and unmarked vans, the marked cruisers are ,also ,around the corner waiting to aid . And they don't wear balaclavas here. Only if their doing a paid detail in cold weather. ....but ...I am curious if more children disappeared in that area at that time frame......child trafficking is a big issue.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The only time marked units are with them here is if they're doing a raid. They're not followed around by marked units. Again, supposedly, they were driving when the call was put out. They weren't set up for a sting, or a raid, or anything else.

Kidnapping and human trafficking may be an issue down there, but I don't see this being related to it. Unless this was their first time trying to kidnap a kid and they're so incredibly stupid that they botched it from A to Z.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

No ! But....

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

In your OP you say "police violence against minority's " as if that's the only people there is any "police violence " against which would be BS, and if your just posting about police violence, there is plenty on a weekly bases right now.

No need to go back 8 years, but then again your article is purity "SENSATIONAL".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join