It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Louisiana Sen. Mary Landrieu defeated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
In my opinion, every last one of the Democrats should be removed from office. Every single one of them lied to us. They crafted Obamacare knowing full well it was not what most American's wanted. They screwed over everyone. They should all be sent to jail as far as I am concerned. Getting new Democrats may help as long as they do not try to change everyone because they think liberalism works. So far that has proven to be false.

Yes, because Republican party decisions have NEVER harmed the American people before. *Eyeroll*

I agree with booting the Dems from office...as long as the Republicans are included. I've not seen anyone left in Washington who has any real interest in the people they supposedly serve.

Boot em all, remove the big contributions to campaigning and let's see who can win in a modern grassroots election in every state. At this point I'm willing to take the risk on lesser-experienced new blood than the corrupt old blood clogging Washington.
edit on 10-12-2014 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I want to see Republicans do something. Not just sit back, smile and say :We beat the Democrats" then throw out plans they think are good because Democrats didn't make them. Know what I'm sayin'? Do something about healthcare, don't just rant and rave about how bad Obamacare is. Repeal it. It's done more harm than good and is much too complex to "fix". I'm glad the Dems lost, their policies were killing businesses and bankrupting the middle class, but that doesn't mean we're out of the woods.

Neither side does anything. I take that back. Both sides do whatever they can to hurt the other side. Neither side is interested in solving any problems.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join