It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop arrests another ON DUTY cop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
link to video

Didn't see this anywhere on the search, if it's been posted sorry, but if not couldn't pass it up.
Too funny, she gets out with gun drawn, takes him out of his cruiser in all his surprise, frisks him, cuffs him and arrests him.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSilverGate

A good woman and an outstadning police officer, she has seen enough death from bad driving, there are plenty of police here who would have done the same thing, he was not sounding his siren, he was not flashing his light's and he was not warning the other drivers' that he was speeding so was an accident waiting to happen, she may have saved someone else life at this idiot's hand's.
I do feel a little sorry for him losing his job but she was totally justified, if it had been me however I would have instead complained to his department with his detail's, the harassment show's a predictable level of corruption but of course police see one another as family and if the role had been reversed how would he have dealt with her?.
Still good luck to the woman and I hope she succeed's in her law suit.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Thx for the imbed Jude

LABTECH767 : Yea it's just awesome to see it

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSilverGate
a reply to: jude11

Thx for the imbed Jude

LABTECH767 : Yea it's just awesome to see it

Very Welcome.

Peace

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This is old. It's been posted before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Typical. She does the right thing, and she's the one who gets harrassed. The guy was a fricking nutcase driving like that because he was "late for work". When was the last time he accepted that excuse from someone he pulled over?

As far as I'm concerned. That's one more bad cop off the force. Though he'll probably get a job somewhere else, but maybe he'll think twice about repeating it.
edit on 12/7/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join