It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Arrest Man Attempting To Bring Dozens Of Guns To Ferguson Protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is what puts legitimate protesting in negative light.

A guy on parole robs a gun store and .....

Feds Arrest Man Attempting To Bring Dozens Of Guns To Ferguson Protesters With Plans To “Go To War For The Hell Of It”…

NBC story

A 19-year-old Illinois parolee who helped raid a store of dozens of assault-style rifles and other firearms planned to sell the cache to protesters in Missouri’s Ferguson and “go to war just for the hell of it,” federal authorities allege in charging him with four felonies.

Dakota Moss of Centralia, about 60 miles east of St. Louis, remained jailed Friday, two days after being charged with stealing firearms from a federal firearms licensee, carrying a firearm during a violent crime, possessing a stolen firearm and being a felon with a firearm.

Was this guy

"alone"

or working for somebody?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
creek creek
creek creek

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
could be an agent provocateur ,

Or could just be another psychopath hell bent on using the protests as a venue to rain destruction and provoke ....

Glad he didnt, that would have ended in a blood bath......

ALL lives matter, and this person obviously had no regard for anyone elses

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A 19-year-old Illinois parolee who helped raid a store of ...

-
SUSPICIOUS-OBSERVATION: Who did he help ???

( i.e. NOT "alone" ... or fast-n-for-the-heck-of-it ??? )

Here's Another (strange?) Story

edit on 6-12-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I would say considering and attempting are different things, the kid didn't get to ferguson and start trying to sell the weapons.
He just told them he thought about it.

Glad it didn't happen, cops would of had field day if they saw some weapons.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

The poor thing!!!

Hope He doesn't have any trouble breathing.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
One thing I'd like to know is why the store owners weren't spending the day and night there with a cot in the back to shoot these people on their way through their makeshift entrance, during a freakin' riot.

If I were a gun store owner in this area I'd be on the rooftop with a lot of ammo and some friends. No way would I let criminals steal weapons from my store.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I would say considering and attempting are different things, the kid didn't get to ferguson and start trying to sell the weapons.
He just told them he thought about it.

Glad it didn't happen, cops would of had field day if they saw some weapons.

........they went back 3 times to load up.............

are you downplaying this a bit?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
One thing I'd like to know is why the store owners weren't spending the day and night there with a cot in the back to shoot these people on their way through their makeshift entrance, during a freakin' riot.

If I were a gun store owner in this area I'd be on the rooftop with a lot of ammo and some friends. No way would I let criminals steal weapons from my store.

I dont think this place was in the immediate vicinity........

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Most of the legitimate protesting gets no media coverage. The MSM only covers Government sanctioned / sponsored protests and paid shills.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Most of the legitimate protesting gets no media coverage. The MSM only covers Government sanctioned / sponsored protests and paid shills.

I agree with that.

Most everything is scripted and approved by advertisers paying for commercials.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It seems there were two of them, another person was a 17 year old, as it says status unknown.
That's the thing about guns everywhere, you don't need to own them just steal them.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: FarleyWayne

The poor thing!!!

Hope He doesn't have any trouble breathing.

Really dude?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Centralia, IL is about 1.5 hours away from Ferguson. I'm guessing that the farm supply store thought a locked fence and locked doors were fairly reasonable ways to secure their merch. There weren't any riots in Centralia to the best of my knowledge.
I'd just be guessing but I'd say the store owners have insurance so don't feel the need to risk getting shot by bad guys while sleeping on a cot in the store.

As to motivation---it would be interesting to see their cell phone records, which I'm sure the ATF has obtained. Or their social media stuff---wonder if they posted it on their Facespace pages?

Could be a gang thing...some of the Chicago gangs have branches all the way down into southern Illinois.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Fast and Furious, Ferguson edition. Well, Eric Holder said he was going to get involved...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am downplaying the title I would say, sure..
Not trying to down play that they robbed a gun store.
Just saying that telling the cops you thought about selling to the protesters is different then attempting

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
could be an agent provocateur ,

Or could just be another psychopath hell bent on using the protests as a venue to rain destruction and provoke ....

Glad he didnt, that would have ended in a blood bath......

ALL lives matter, and this person obviously had no regard for anyone elses

my

thoughts exactly .. ~!!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My experience is gun stores don't keep their arms on the display racks at night, but in safes well secured and alarmed.

Any collector knows that. So theres that.

You can't walk up to a gun store and peer in the window after hours at all the guns in display cases (unguarded).

My experience anyway. The one link describes an "FFL dealer". There are such a thing as private dealers that sell from home. That would be an easier mark for a bold brain dead. Is that a file pic showing "some guns" or the ones actually recovered? Those appear to be M16s, too. But we only see the reverse side of the receivers so I can't be sure.

Lots of holes to drive a truck through with this one. I'm going with those that bereave this was "Fast and Furiously Faked".

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Its degenerates like this who give law-abiding firearm owners a bad name. Perhaps the powerful gun-grabbing traitors who work in the shadows who orchestrated the school shootings decided to work the Ferguson angle now to bring negative light to firearms. Anyone with any sense at all is FULL AWARE that there is a powerful force working in the shadows to bring negative light to firearms in America to advance their goal of disarming the public. They never give up. Good thing that Americans are MUCH smarter and more aware of them then the other countries which they worked to disarm.

new topics

top topics

join