It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly anticipated Playstation Experience Event Live Stream *NOW LIVE*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is a bit late. It's been going for 2 hours. But it's still going, and there's much to still see. Jump right in guys:

Playstation Experience LIVE Stream

EDIT: Besides Uncharted 4 gameplay being showcased, it was really disappointing in my oppinion.

UC4 gameplay here:

edit on 6-12-2014 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ZikhaN
I was not aware of this, I went in and so far its a guy just jamming on his guitar to a game in the huge backscreen, so dont know what it may be, probably a new music themed game or some such, and not so much about new big name games. But hey there still a whole day of this show, so you never know what else they may show case since it says it will be going on through the 6th and 7th.

Though the new Uncharted vid you posted is cool. One of my favorite games is the uncharted series, I heard this may be the last of the series, so it should go out with a bang. The Uncharted games always deliver.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
People are speculating that there will be more trailers and announcements today. There might be another keynote. I hope so.

But yea, Uncharted 4 looks amazing. First game this generation to look like CGI.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
just clicked on it and theres a guy showcasing a puzzle game with block and white squares that continues in a 3d world. i got so bored i could hardly Even write this post. lol

That uncharted games looks like the last tombraider but with a guy and not as nice GFX.

I think highly anticipated might be a slight over exaggeration. lol

edit on 7-12-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Youre honestly telling me it doesnt look as good as Tomb Raider?

Come again?
edit on 7-12-2014 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
People said the whole Sony thing failed. I dont know about that, however it was two days worth of things so they must have shown something. But I am not going to be watching the whole dam thing, that would be insane. However they showcased more then a few games, some which will be coming out in a few months, and others still a ways off. Just hit youtube and you will see plenty of shorter videos on the games they showcased at the show.

Here are some I thought were good, including a few new footage on games I am really looking forward to including bloodbourne the new batman game, the order 1886, and even some footage of the new street fighter game in the making.

edit on 9pmSundaypm072014f0pmSun, 07 Dec 2014 21:07:22 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ZikhaN

the cuts scenes are better. But as for the game GFX id rather be looking at Lara's back side running along than the back of that guys head. Maybe its different for you idk lol

top topics

join