It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will lead to the NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
NWO has probally been Illuminati's main objective since the start, it's just taken them so long to gather money and members to do it...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I do not rember seeing any thing that shugested Illuminati was pushing for what is belived to be the NWO. I was under the impreshen they trying to gain control of the contintants. Of corse had that happened the way they wanted things would be much different now. I do apoligise if my understanding of that is not correct.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
why is NWO taken .....slowly

Perhaps it's running faster then we think.

I mean there is no open market in the world.
Try to sell as a 3th country cofee sugar or bananas or rice.
Rich countries never allow poor countries to develop.
they destroy their markets, dumping western goods.
As otherwise their own western system would collapse.
In an open market we would most likely all eat rice as it's cheapest to grow, and you can harvast it 3 times a year. But then probaply you have never seen small bananas too, the sweat ones.
And the world bank even doesn't allow 3th countries to abend our products. (while we put trade rules on it if it goes in another direction).

The question only is, where does the money (the above profits) end up
Or is money made virtualy not ehm eh, real somewhere in the process.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FROSTBYTE
why is NWO taken .....slowly

Well, we dont know if the movement exists. We know of a movement by internationalists who call for a one world government, but ther is no evidence of a group that want to take the world by force. This is why we cannot state how fast or slow this movement is moving.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
When dealing with banks all money is virtual. They only half to keep a small persantage of the deposited money on hand, every thing else is invested, loaned out, ect.
I do think any one who feels the NWO, is actually hapending, then yes I think they would agree it is hapening slowely. But I just also feel there will be some leaps and bounds. To what extent, and the events that drive them, is what is in question.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
When dealing with banks all money is virtual. They only half to keep a small persantage of the deposited money on hand, every thing else is invested, loaned out, ect.
I do think any one who feels the NWO, is actually hapending, then yes I think they would agree it is hapening slowely. But I just also feel there will be some leaps and bounds. To what extent, and the events that drive them, is what is in question.

The movement towards a "new world order" could be said to be happening now. I did read articles and theories years ago which seem to be actually happening now, which is odd. But of course, i have to stay open minded and look at both sides of the table. If i believed everything that was thrown at me, i would probably be in a straightjacket due to paranoia.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
another staged terrorist attack.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
another staged terrorist attack.

nope, i can say that wont happen. People will start to ask questions then and more will see the truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Though many silly responses come to mind, the most serious one I can think of is True Artificial Intelligence: that point where suddenly machines can carry on coherent conversations without resorting to preprogrammed responses, think, reason, make decisions on their own, and act upon those decisions.

Humankind is so utterly dependant on machines and technology that should an AI decide to govern us, they wouldn't even need to fire a single shot, they'd merely have to alter network traffic. If it came down to a fight, the AI would win, or we'd kill off the majority of ourselves defeating it.

Until then, I'm really not all that worried about a human New World Order, because eventually there will be a revolt...unless it proves to be really successful, and people actually dig it.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
Though many silly responses come to mind, the most serious one I can think of is True Artificial Intelligence: that point where suddenly machines can carry on coherent conversations without resorting to preprogrammed responses, think, reason, make decisions on their own, and act upon those decisions.

Humankind is so utterly dependant on machines and technology that should an AI decide to govern us, they wouldn't even need to fire a single shot, they'd merely have to alter network traffic. If it came down to a fight, the AI would win, or we'd kill off the majority of ourselves defeating it.

Until then, I'm really not all that worried about a human New World Order, because eventually there will be a revolt...unless it proves to be really successful, and people actually dig it.

To be honest, i cannot recall reading a NWO theory that include machines being the cause. Ive read theories about the end of the world that included intelligent AI's that enslave mankind.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Although we make great use of machines, I dont really think they will play a role of there own in the creating of the NWO, aside from perhaps if they are all disabled at once and a NWO of anarchy moves into place.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Although we make great use of machines, I dont really think they will play a role of there own in the creating of the NWO, aside from perhaps if they are all disabled at once and a NWO of anarchy moves into place.

Agreed.
I have always believed that the NWO will be a man thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
People love this doom and gloom NWO thing.

If you mean NWO as in countries living and working and playing together in peace then it started along time ago. Good noble thought and I like it....

If you mean assimilation by some human control freaks then it's not going to happen. I've said in other threads it's a supply chain and scale problem. Maybe it could have happened in the early 1900's when communication and supply chains were short but the world and it's economies are too tightly integrated these days. Wars and overthrows - too much disruption, especially if it's the US as we are everyone major trading partner and those other countries like the money they make off of us....

FEMA - yeah right, they couldn't deal with the hurricane victims in FL this past year let alone round us all up. Cops & military - not enough of them and who by the way is going feed them and clothe them and make their guns and ammo and fix their wounds?? Scale - this is a big a$$ country and an even bigger planet - look around folks. We also have guns....

And more to the point - just what do the NWO assimilators get?? No fancy cars and crappy meals and nice vacations and crappy clothes and NO income.... We all saw pretty clearly what totalitarian states are like - bad clothes, crappy food and no fun since the sheeple don't have any incentive to do a good job. What are they going to do - sit around their mansions picking their noses and say "gee whiz, that was fun now what do we do?"

Lastly there are too many HNWI (high net worth individuals) that control too much money and like their perks to ever let this go down. There were like 7 million worldwide in 2002 and they had combined wealth of 26 Trillion USD. They are not all in on this now are they and don't forget all the little 1M to 100M companies and the people that run them - even more millions there and they also like their fun. Don't leave out the criminal types that also like a good time and they have some serious firepower....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
UofCinLA
Everyting that you said is does have good merrits. But you also need to look at the NWO as not being something that will happen over night, it is more of a movement. The example of the heracanes in Fla is a good one also but the point of FEMA and the NWO is more about the power that FEMA can be granted when they should be called into action. The doom and gloom aspect of the NWO is hard for people who value life, liberty, and the presuit of happieness to grasp, but all the sheep who cater to the one tenth of a persent ruleing class will half to agree to it, that is the catch. So when 90% or so of the sheep decide that it will be the better thing to do, then the doom and gloom might have a possibility of beacomeing a reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Everyting that you said is does have good merrits. But you also need to look at the NWO as not being something that will happen over night, it is more of a movement.

As i keep saying,
The New World Order is a movement, not a group. The group that controls it is either A) elite B) Omega Agency or C) The Illuminati

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
FEMA granted power - HA - good luck and who is going to implement that - the beurocratic hacks they have employed there?? UN going to take us over and just how are they going to get here - light blue rowboats??

A movement - uhhuh! Look around you folks and wake up. Did the Patriot act(s) have any effect on you personally beyond some airport crap?? Did your right to work and make bank and party and smoke ganga or do blow go away all of the sudden - no, as I had some fun tonight outside of the law and nobody is breaking down my door. The only gov crap that has had any effect on me is the tax rate, highway construction and maybe my tax dollars at work in some conflicts as shown on CNN and the Discovery Channel. Oooh, spook crap happening - well not here in La La Land....

Get real - too many people with vested interests in making bank to ever let something go down and yes the supply chain and scale thing are still there and I'd love for someone to come up with a debatable objection to that beyond the aliens or end of the world biblical crap....

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
UofCinLA
When I say granted power to FEMA, I am refering to they have the resorce of part of the Army to use if they feel the need, or desire to do so. That goes back to if the people want to give up there rights because of some situation, then FEMA, and the Army will be the ones to take control.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
But what will we Christ people do.We can't take beleive in this or else hell for us

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing089
But what will we Christ people do.We can't take beleive in this or else hell for us

Hmm, let me get this right, if Christian people are ruled by the NWO, then they go to hell? hmm, never heard anything about that in the bible.

Peace~Smurf

EDIT: spelling, duh

[edit on 31-12-2004 by enlightened_smurf]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Christianity will be discredited and Christians will become accursed. They are to be branded an ignorant and inferior human species.
A planetary crisis will be precipitated by Satan's human world leaders. Out of this crisis will come the opportunity for the New Age Kingdom to be realized.
A great world leader and statesman will then appear to bring order to chaos. He will be Satan's hand-picked man: the Beast, or Antichrist, with the number 666.
New Age leaders, especially those who control the world's TV and radio broadcast media, will mount a tremendously powerful campaign on behalf of this World Leader, causing all the world to believe in his perfection and infallibility.
After assuming the reins of power, the great World Leader will usher in a period of universal peace and prosperity. His magnetism and charisma will enable him to establish himself at the helm of a One World Government, One World Economy, and a One World New Age Religion.
Consolidating all power and might, the great World Leader will finger Christians and Jews as "public enemies" who are a constant danger to world peace, justice, and sharing. The arrest and imprisonment of Christians will commence. All the world will applaud their persecution.
Every man, woman, and child who has not yet been initiated into the Mystery of Iniquity will take a mark and receive the "Luciferic Initiation." They will then discover the awful truth, but it will be far too late. Their fate will have been sealed.
All who refuse the mark and the "Luciferic Initiation" and who refuse to worship the image of the Beast will be put to death.
The whole world will be deluged with Satan's demons, who will eagerly and hungrily possess human bodies.
After the whole world has been conquered, Satan's final treacherous act will be to assault the very gates of heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join