It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Transmission early this morning, very short

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ok, so I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep which I think i managed for about 2 mins but errm in that 2 mins something strange popped into my head.... I had a transmission from somewhere, it went a little like this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A sentence here but I don't rem what it was) and then:

I believe we have... (something was said here but it faded off)

Signal lost.

(And then a beep noise)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that was it.

Like I said it was very short but this did happen once before earlier this year whilst I was sleeping but for that all I remember was a distinct (Beep) like one of those Beeps you get when on Space Radio (Like out in Space).

Anyone else experience this kind of thing?
Any ideas as to what was happening?
Someone somewhere in Space trying to communicate? (This may sound silly but its a valid explanation)
edit on CSTSat, 06 Dec 2014 04:41:56 -06000000003104x056x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Can you elaborate a bit more? Feelings, senses, taste, touch, listen, everything. Nothing is too ridiculous!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why do you automatically think it was a "transmission"? Why not just a plain 'ol dream? I know, you heard a "beep". That doesn't make it a transmission.You're over think/over analyzing and making something out of nothing.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MindfulBuddha

No. There was no Emotions. Feelings. Nothing.

just that message.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No. It was a Transmission of some kind.. not a dream because I wasn't in 'dream' state... I was drifting off or trying to drift off...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I have heard a lot of channellers describe their experiences and the best way I can tell you how it is what it is, is... If it tastes like ketchup it probably is. This is why ancient tribes "trusted" but in this day and age I understand. I imagine their primitive methods of channelling was enough to motivate any person to honestly provide his or her thoughts and senses described perfectly for a spiritual leader to guide his/her people. # it would suck if one day my abilities stopped working and I got my head chopped off :-/

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Did you have a TV on in the background or anything similar? I'm not discrediting your experience, just attempting to eliminate or establish if there were any other factors involved.
edit on 6-12-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No. It was a Transmission of some kind.. not a dream because I wasn't in 'dream' state... I was drifting off or trying to drift off...

It's weird, I've heard it also. I generally keep such things to myself though.

I'll add that after it ends my brain immediately starts to rationalize the "noise" and begins to justify it by "forgetting" if I actually heard it or just in my head. Specifically my brain can accept it heard something like static noise and blame it on an inner ear "thing" but any words I thought I heard a shrug off as a thought I was having when the noise happened. But than randomly from time to time I hear it again but I never really hear anything of import, so, whatever.

edit on 6-12-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sounds like an auditory hallucination, they are pretty common and happen whilst we are still conscious, but about to drift off to sleep.

I have had many over the years and they are comletely normal, but I don't think they are a sign of anything...unless "Do you want a cup of tea?" can be considered a sign of some kind.

Wikki

A paracusia, or auditory hallucination,[1] is a form of hallucination that involves perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus. Auditory hallucinations need to be distinguished from endaural phenomena in which sounds are heard without any external acoustic stimulation but arise from disorders of the ear or auditory system.

Well, it seems normal to me anyway

edit on 6-12-2014 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2014 by solargeddon because: typos

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Hi.. I have experienced the beep whilst trying to sleep as well. There have beeen other threads that have mentioned it, and the best explanation we have come up with is hypnagogic hallucinations.
Exploding Head Syndrom
Read all of that, and I bet what you experienced is described as a symptom.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Do you happen to sleep with the radio on?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- Was the term 'Signal Lost' used by the 'communicator'? So prior is You getting "hooked Up" and then You 'coming around' sort of what happens when One goes in for surgery. You mention that it was pre-REM sleep, so You're using either a 'conscious' 'other than conscious' 'sub-conscious' or 'other than sub-conscious'...

"Many" receive 'their instructions' via their dream state, the 'Higher You" giving instructions to the 'Earth Body' so the Soul can experience what it 'needs to' to evolve. I type "Many" because We are ALL on 'separate paths,together' so each Self defines "Your Mileage May Vary".

Are Your dreams usually lucid? Have You noticed an increase in 'Synchronicity/Deja Vu'?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nothing like what you described but I had an intense Deja Vu experience eating dinner last night, strong and familiar enough that I could remember details of random thoughts while in this state. During this experience I let myself start thinking about the same lines of code that I did the "1st time I was here" having the conversation. The code I was for a previously completed project long ago, and it was just for a game, nothing important.

This morning I woke up in an almost panic as I could not tell where some of me was and there was an sudden intense feeling of being partially separated and my entire body vibrated as though I was being electrocuted. Lucid dreams had me in another reality from mine in another life but I was still me. I think it might have been a peek into an alternate timeline of what could have been. This went on in decreasing increments until I was completely "here", as I had time to contemplate the experience. No physical pain but some "emotional discomfort" as the other side seemed a lot more interesting and I wasn't ready to leave just yet. I do remember when voices and sounds from the "other side" started fading into sounds from this side there was an increasing sound of static you would hear on a radio or TV but different somehow as the change occurred.

Had you not posted this thread and JimNasium not brought up the points in his post, I would not have told a soul.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It must be some influence that is reaching across the pond, I am over in blighty and had a strange dream myself but yesterday night, I was scratching an itch Al bundy style in my dream when I discovered I had three of them, not TWO but THREE now it was one of those ultra realistic dream's where you wake up and wonder which was the correct reality but needless to say I was disappointed to be reduced back down to two, ah well at least I can always dream again.

Seriously I really did dream this but just thought I would mention it as I found it quite funny once I had rubbed the Rheum out of my eye's but that dream of yours does sound interesting but could be simply a lucid dream state or perhaps even a psyching experience as I believe that sometime's in that state when we are between waking and sleeping that is also linked to many sleep paralysis moment's that some part of us may be functioning outside the realm of our normal senses and picking up stimulation from elsewhere, some other dimension or even spiritual plane.

If it had been something truly important to your life you would have remembered it so don't worry too much about it unless it recurs then perhaps ask someone to interpret it who is qualified to do so.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindfulBuddha

Haha.

You are a mad one.

What are your experiences?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Did you have a TV on in the background or anything similar? I'm not discrediting your experience, just attempting to eliminate or establish if there were any other factors involved.

No. I dont own a TV and my Computer was off. Downstairs were asleep. Next door was asleep or not there at moment.

I'm single and there was no one else around.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So, I'm not the only one. Thats good to know.

I also most of the time forget what has been said but this time after hearing it, I lay there thinking about it for a bit, almost drifting off but then thought na, i'll go post it on ats before I forget.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Nice explanation. Never heard of it. Maybe its something new to me as I used to have other stuff happen to me which has near enough finished.

A new way to communicate as I wasn't listening fully before to what messages/signs were coming at me? I don't know but the explanation in your post.... possibly.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Do you happen to sleep with the radio on?

No. There's no radio on. Its boxed up. Also neighbours were asleep or didn't have anything switched on because I can normally hear when they have TV or radio on.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thanks for your reply. I used to receive information via messages during day and night of things which were going to happen such as 'gas' explosions and 'bombs' or 'disaster' in other country's. These messages used to be quite frequent but stopped for a while due to me not believing it or just plain forgetting what I was receiving. I had also experienced in the past what some call 'OBE' where I'm floating outside my body but wake up because I'm frightened to go further... I don't know what was happening there really...

I've had other scary experiences involving 'Succubus' or 'whitch's' of some kind (Long time ago though it was real bad) , they still try on occasion but they get booted as soon as they enter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join