It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEADPOOL.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So I recently watched this DEADPOOL test footage, and lets just say if the movie turns out anything like this clip, than I am 100% for it and can't wait! Ryan Reynolds is a pretty decent actor, and since his background is mostly comedy I think this role would be perfect for him.! Cross your fingers people.

What does everyone else think?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Looks Great ;
Lines are funny as Fluck.

Meet the Cure .Well not the CURE more like a topical that reduces swelling and itchyness.

Only Spidey In the Comic Books.Graphic Novels to the Geeks .
Has ever come out with dialouge that smartass funnny.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

That was awesome! I had no idea the movie was going to be made in that 3D animation style..but really though could it be done any other way without it being crappy live action like street fighter, and dragon ball to name a few.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I have not heard much about whether the film is going to be live action or animated. But rest assured, it is going to be good. This test footage is supposedly a few years old, and recently released in HD. I'm hoping it is live action but this most likely was put out to see if the people excepted it and with a few million hits already it has the green light for the winter of 2016.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

This is why Deadpool is one of my fav. He is a smart ass, and has some awesome powers!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Spidey is going to have to start brushing up on his one-liners.
This guy looks good.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It has to be live action
If it was going to be animated they wouldnt have sprang the money for live fikm action.
that short test live action footage would have been expensive

Sometimes Cartoons are made when money s not viable to pay actors sets entire film an lighting crews ect for backgrounds.
cartoons just needs good illlustraSt live action means cameramen food catering toilets runners actors trailers lights men to opperate e;ectricians

To run a test to do an animated film
They could run a mockup with bacic programes mimmicking actors draw In esential backgrounds .Get the dynamics an perspective on a scene .

Do the dialouge sync it up. A normal PC with apps an programes could have it done in a couple of days .An would be the cost of perhaps two IT guys wages couple of days .

So Im sure going to the trouble ation testn expense of a live action test will mean a live action film.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Oh my....

Now, I have been avoiding movie theaters for the last couple of years, because it is very difficult to justify the cost of going to the cinema these days. However, for this? For this I would save up for a while!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I loved Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson/Deadpool in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Ryan has the perfect personality for Deadpool and really couldn't picture anyone else fulfilling that role. I am excited to see this movie.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Ah. Wade Wilson. The Merc with a Mouth. Deadpool. Wolverines bastard weapon X mate. I have always loved Deadpool. I have been waiting for this flick since it was announced.

Did someone say "Hydra?"

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

This is what I was thinking. That this would be live action, and this was just to see how the audience reacted.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i saw this a little over three months ago....

sure its real?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

This needs to be a thing. Now.

If this was Kickstarted, i would give them all the money.

top topics

join