It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: ‘US provoking war with Russia, could result in total destruction’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I already gave my answer about that..

And yet you want people to take you for your word when that word can't be shown to true...why is that?

...and you responded to it, so sound judgement doesn`t involve a working memory ?

And yet you still can't prove what you stated now can you? You constantly call it propaganda so now is the time to be a big boy and back your clams, and my memory is just fine...how's yours?

I don`t know, tell me ?

Don't know...that is the basis of most of your posts concerning Ukraine and Russia.

edit on 14-12-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The site itself shows my word about it being meta-propaganda.

Don't know...that is the basis of most of your posts concerning Ukraine and Russia.

HAHAHA, assuming I was assuming and now crawl back with throwing it on my plate, thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

No the site doesn't show that. Support your claims.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The whole site is all but meta-propaganda...

Six Tools for Managing Perception

Source

...but I`m not surprised you`re not able to see it for what it is, because you`re not even able to see who`s responsible for the whole mess...

...it`s Putin his ego...HAHAHAHA...like the neocons don`t have egos.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I guess WW3 is Obama's secret plan to deal with global warming. Cut the population by say 6 Billion. That should get the CO2 levels down a bit after a while.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

Well lets assume, they know in the US that the country is going down in these huge created economic bubbles/debts sooner or later (next year or so - and in their eyes that's basically the end anyways / or dark age as you say it), what better way to try to let the whole world going down as well (economically) and maybe this way they get out of top even in the end.
If not well I guess most of the people dead (few trillions worldwide) with a nuclear war and so on but perhaps it's worth the try (also dark ages), if this is not the case at least the military complex is making allot of money and hopefully Europe and other country's will buy lots of US military gear as well, then it's just good business as usual and they have more control over the world (at least in their eyes).

But sure maybe they believe Russia will not use nuclear weapons but if Russia goes down economically, it's their only real weapon/revenge left.. still sure who in the right mind would go for total destruction? but still there is a change.

But nuclear war may stop global warming (nuclear winter) so it may have some positive effects even.. (earth is way overpopulated).

But yea sounds crazy (nuclear war) but just look crazy things becoming for these last years and it seems it only gets worse.

Anyways what the bleep do we know?? We only hear this and that on the news, we the people just basically have no clue on their real agenda's/goals who are in control. All I know this just looks like INSANITY!!! and so nothing good will come from it, that's a thing I know for sure.
Just like the wars in the middle east I knew it was INSANITY as well and look at the middle east, engulfed in flames with millions of death and with total chaos with still no end in sight, for what!?? nothing, not even 1 tiny good thing came from this (more terrorists then ever) and those same guys are in control now with the Ukraine conflict...

Yea don't worry everything will be just fine.
edit on 14-12-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Ron's doing Russian propaganda now? WTF

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

That`s how bad it has gotten.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

That is such a twisted, so TOTALLY off base remark about that video I don't even know where to start. It's comments like that that make me suspicious of people, to be honest.

Ron Paul was interviewed by RT, who wanted his thoughts about the legislation. Ron Paul spoke the truth, the way he sees it, like HE ALWAYS HAS. And YOU are going to twist it into THAT?

Shame. Shame shame shame on you.

AND ALSO:

note people the situation that is escalating now between the US and Russia. It could get serious. And who was there the whole time warning us?

RON PAUL.

edit on Wed Dec 17th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join