It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry families of MH17 crash victims seek U.N. investigation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm sure he was discredited in your mind, and maybe we're talking about 2 different people.

I saw the video of Bociurkiw being interviewed by a journalist. He was sitting under some trees and vegetation with parts of the wreckage nearby.

That claim that "oh he was discredited" is a standard tool for those defending any official story. Attack any person who challenges.

Bociurkiw came across very well in the credibility department. He blamed nobody at all, remained completely neutral, and just talked about what he had seen.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Thank you, yes that was the interview I was referring to. The one I saw was much shorter than that one, but the key part of his message is that they saw damage consistent with machine gun fire.

That is the key.

No, he is no Russian propagandist, and no matter which way he votes or what his political philosophy may be has nothing to do with it.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Thank you, yes that was the interview I was referring to. The one I saw was much shorter than that one, but the key part of his message is that they saw damage consistent with machine gun fire.

No he didn't exactly, because what he said is that it almost looked like gunfire, but also that they aren't trained in what to look for, and the experts are.

edit on 26-12-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I'm sure he was discredited in your mind, and maybe we're talking about 2 different people.

If you read my post, you would know that I mistook him for someone else who was a known fictive person, I acknowledged my mistake and apologized. You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I admire your acknowledging in public your previous trivial error.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join