It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: 12 Year Old Boy Charged With Teacher Rape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
While receiving private tuition from a female teacher, it is claimed the boy raped his tutor. After taking her car, he abandoned it later that day. The date for the courtcase has not yet been set, although the boy is to face charges of rape and theft.

news.bbc.co.uk
A 12-year-old boy has been charged with the rape of a teacher in County Durham, police have confirmed.

The incident is alleged to have happened at an address in the County Durham force area on 29 November.

The woman claims she was raped by a boy while providing personal tuition. He is then alleged to have taken her car, later found abandoned in Gateshead.

The boy is due before South Durham Magistrates charged with rape and theft of a vehicle at a later date.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I was quite frankly shocked when I read this. Can a twelve year old boy really over power a grown woman and then steal her car? I thought this may have been a bizarre one off case, until I searched the internet for more information. A quick search on google reveals that teacher student relationships with children thirteen and under are not rare at all.

Could this be another student/teacher relationship gone wrong?

I will post more information as it becomes available

Related News Links:
www.durham.police.uk

[edit on 12-12-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I was amazed as you were when I first saw the age of the boy. Like you I also doubted the possiblity.

I have one or two problems with this like you.

Why did it take almost 10 days for this to reach the media?

Did the teacher hide this attack at first? If so why?

If she did hide it perhaps it could have been a teacher student relationship go wrong.

It does not give the age of the teacher either that could play a part in my theory.

I tried to find more stories on the subject but came up blank so unable to comment fully.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I guess you haven't seen the size of some 12 year olds lately.

The article doesn't say much about how he went about it either, he might have threatened her with a weapon, he might have punched her e.t.c. so there's really not alot to go on at the moment.

Of course then again it could be the things you're saying, but it's unfortunately no the the first of many cases heard like this.

There have also been plenty of teacher/pupil relationships lately though so it would seem, I guess we'll find out as it developes...

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A 12 year old and a full grown woman ? humm thinking the bigest a 12 mite be and thinking the smallest a full grown woman mite be and it still doesent add very well to me. try adding a wepon into the mixe still even if the 12 year old was a raving lunatik it is still very hard to belive that he could keep control long enough to do the deed and steal the car afterwords.
Pluse given the fact this was a teacher and not just a causal friend you would think the teacher would know if the boy had violance tendencys .
only thing I can say is I hope the police leave no stone unturned in proving this case one way or the other.
Ps ran accross a woman when I was in my teens who wanted something (dont rember what) and she threatened me saying she would say i raped her. But as the case may be even then I wasent easly ratteled and made sure she couldent put me in the posion of not being in site of people and as soon as possible I never went to see her.
but im very unasual as even then I was highly supisios and took precousions to aloways have a back up plan in case of things going wrong .
The only thing other I can say is just because a womam clames rape doesent aloways mean she was. Ps To any who are the guy should be hung . theres no excuse for eather sex males to rape or females to fausly clame it.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
The only thing other I can say is just because a womam clames rape doesent aloways mean she was. Ps To any who are the guy should be hung . theres no excuse for eather sex males to rape or females to fausly clame it.

Absolutely, the amount of cases where the person cries rape for whatever reason and then turns out to be false is disgraceful, and the the result with that type of thing is that once the allegation is made the guys/girls life is ruined regardless of whether they're guilty or not.

My point was that the natural reaction to seeing the boys age makes people skeptical which I think is wrong. People or that age today just aren't the same as they were years ago, they're doing some truly awful things.

I was walking down the road not long ago and there was this kid, he must've been between 7-9 years old and he was following some woman who must've been in her thirties going "Nice tits love! Do you want to give me a suck?" and all other kinds of crap. The woman was obviously distressed and kept walking faster despite the boys age, I just wanted to run over and kick the head off the little bastards shoulders no matter how old he was. Anyway, I kept an eye on them until I saw that he left her alone but that's besides the point...

My point is that we don't know the details of this case so to dismiss it as bogus just because of the boys age is not a wise thing to do, because unfortunately kids of this age are doing these things and alot worse.

As for your story of a woman trying to blackmail you with a rape allegation that's disgraceful, but unfortunately it doesn't seem all to uncommon.

There does seem to be alot of allegations thrown about for whatever reason that just ain't true, and really hurts the cases of people who are genuine.

I think you'll find even more shocking the amount of people who'll make up stories of rape to friends/partners just to get them to feel sorry for them, or to win them over. I haven't been in your position but I have had this happen to me...

I was with a lady who had a daughter, she had her when she was 14 with a guy she was with for a number of years after before she left him. Later on down the line she told me a story of how she was raped when she was younger, when I asked how old she was she said she was 14.

At first I didn't think anything of it, but then later I realised that her birthday is January and her daughter was born in September. Can you see the problem here?

So either after the rape she met her partner literally the next day and got knocked up for that coming September, or her story was a load of bollocks.

It shocked me that someone could come up with a tale like that for whatever reason, when there are people out there (including family members unfortunately) who have genuinely had this to them and it is not something to make up, it's a truely horrible crime.
It's very sad that people can make these claims up as it's certainly not something to be made light of and it hurts the people who have genuinely had this happen to them.

I actually view rape as a worse crime than murder I really do, I'd gladly take my bat to a rapist long before I murderer...I don't know why...

Anyway, I'm glad you didn't buckle under that bitch's pressure. It's a pity you don't remember what she was after, that would've been interesting to hear...

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
A 12 year old and a full grown woman ? humm thinking the bigest a 12 mite be and thinking the smallest a full grown woman mite be and it still doesent add very well to me. try adding a wepon into the mixe still even if the 12 year old was a raving lunatik it is still very hard to belive that he could keep control long enough to do the deed and steal the car afterwords.
Pluse given the fact this was a teacher and not just a causal friend you would think the teacher would know if the boy had violance tendencys .
only thing I can say is I hope the police leave no stone unturned in proving this case one way or the other.
Ps ran accross a woman when I was in my teens who wanted something (dont rember what) and she threatened me saying she would say i raped her. But as the case may be even then I wasent easly ratteled and made sure she couldent put me in the posion of not being in site of people and as soon as possible I never went to see her.
but im very unasual as even then I was highly supisios and took precousions to aloways have a back up plan in case of things going wrong .

You need to get out more then. When i was 12, we had kids in my 6th grade class that were 5'10 and above. Im a full grown woman, and am only 5 feet tall. There are plenty of 12 year olds that can easily overpower a fullgrown woman.

There have been a couple cases where a kid 12 or 14 or whatever have sexually assaulted older females. Boys that age are in puberty, their bodies still VERY young and VERY strong, and can easily physically force a woman to do what they want.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A 12year old boy rapes a women and steals her car... 12years old, Sounds like BS to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Kid or not, if anyone tried that with me, they'd get my nice shiny boot somewhere it would really hurt.

TPL

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Its possible, a friend of mine was almost as tall as most fully grown men when he was 12.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think you'll find even more shocking the amount of people who'll make up stories of rape to friends/partners just to get them to feel sorry for them, or to win them over. I haven't been in your position but I have had this happen to me...

Actually Im related to a person who has done this, what's even worse is when people do it to both sides, this woman told one partner that the man she had cheated on this partner with that she had been raped in her sleep, and then after the relationship ended went back to the man who had "raped" her and told him that the man she had been with had raped her at work, impregnating her.

It's true that boys these days (girls too) seem to be growing larger and hitting puberty earlier than 20 years ago even, but it's still difficult for me to conceive how a child that young could have the balls (excuse the pun) to do that to a teacher. Surely he cant expect not to be caught, the lady knew who he was, and then stealing her car? It would be interesting to have a few more details to this case. For any 12 year old, no matter how big, there would have to be a weapon involved to get me into a situation even close to that.
Although I wonder if he got her to do it by saying that he would tell everyone she raped him? That's a scary thought for any teacher these days.
This whole thing just seems a bit off to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
12 yr old boys can drive ? wonder where he learnt that from..

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
O my ever watch the show cops once a 11 or 12 year old girl stole the familys car another time it was (get this) a 9 year old boy cought on film.
My personly tought is im sure you could teach(train a monkey to drive a car fairly well and a 9 year old is a genius compaired to a monkey lol.
but the rape part is a different matter as a teacher would know the student and should have known violance tendencys the student may have .
ill tell you this there has only been 1 time in my intire life when i meet a person and was wrong about there inclonations .
If you relearn to use your instinks its very easy to defend your self from the no goods you come accross as you will never alow them within 20 feet.
Shoping at the mall ladys? its now dark out? why arent you paying attenchion to between the cars and walking right next to them?
Never get withing ten feet of the cars and as you are walking look under the cars manny times you can see the other side and wile a person can hide behind a car his feet cannot. never walk close to a wall going around a blind corner . this is simple self protection how not to let the crimial get close enough . Rember hes looking for an easy target .

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You know, if any of you havent lost faith in humanity this should do the damn trick. I mean wtf is wrong with this world and why havent we went extinct yet, nothing as vicious, sadistic, evil and generally f-ed up as humans should continue to exist as people like this kid and others highlight us for what we all realy are. After reading about something like this its hard to even look at another human favorablly irregardless of whom they may be.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenna
Kid or not, if anyone tried that with me, they'd get my nice shiny boot somewhere it would really hurt.

Revena with all do respect you have to place the boot in the right location the first time. Can you gurantee that you can do that?

No of course not you are only human and even you like the rest of the world can and will make errors.

top topics

join