It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron and others - Political Hypocrates and Their Christmas Cards.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am livid. Been snitchyt all morning. But Now I have a genuine excuse for my mood!

Just watched the tv news show Cameron's, Clegg's and Milliband's Christmas cards - apparently according to the new reader its very important for them to get their Christmas cards just right or you get the blair (witch) effect that tony and cherie are sending.

The first ad after the news went to a break was about the dire situation of the children from Syria and the winter which will probably kill the weaker ones off.

How dare he and how the hell can he send out christmas cards looking such a benevolent and every day guy knowing what he has personally inflicted on the Syrian people and the winter they are going to have to live through. How does he live with himself along side the others who have financed the destruction of the elected president of syria and that country's infrastructure? Is he going to rebuild it or is it to be annexed off to Israel?.

If anyone is also a terrorist its him and his greedy buddies, these individuals create more misery than any other group and they try to reflect the blame for the suffering onto those who do their dirty bidding. Every action in Syria is not in my name or my families we are disgusted to have to put up with you cameron and the wars you take our taxes to pay for tht don't benefit the british people you hypocrite!

I am furious that that man shows no shame, is clearly smug and self-satisfied and ignores that its his policies that are destroying a country - Not him only the jihadists - they have the excuse of being brain washed - his is purely for greed. Yet here he is clearly getting ready to enjoy christmas without a second thought for the suffering he is responsible (along with others). I wonder what he would do were a group to threaten his leadership and destroy his country? How would he like it?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Don't like Cameron to be honest...

But Assad has barrel bombed his own citizens...
Thousands of them.

It didn't take funding from the West...

It took a rebel uprising in his own country to turn from democratically elected leader to a despotic dictator.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

As you saw earlier I am feeling the woes, too, this morning.

I always like your comments here. You have a good sense of perspective.

Your concerns are very genuine. One of my favourite posters here.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I understooxd there was a number of people wanting cameron to resign but we didn't hear about it on our media, only foreign media reported that little nugget of info so cameron could well be unpopular, especially as he stepped over a number of MP's who had vastly more experience than him.

To be honest no leader is perfect but is Assad the worst? It seems that Assad has had a lot of propaganda about him, in our media who seem to hate him without telling us all why. We heard about chemnical weapons which it appeared were not from his arsenal but from the rebels supplied by the USA/allies. We hear about barrel bombs but the atrocities only seem to have been reported since the allies supplied the rebels and it all kicked off there.

But Assad has never threatened britain or the british public so why are we paying out for such a lowly war that is inflicting such horror on the syrian people?

Are Yes, no rothschild controlled central bank, no IMF debt, no genetically modified foods so one can see why cameron and the elite hate syria andwant to get their claws into it. Unless rothschild gets his central bank to swindle the syrian people they can go die basically is what is perhaps happening in reality. Not that its reported on the uk media of course.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Assad probably is the worst, at the moment at least...

Maybe there are some in Africa who are worse such as Mugabe...

But in the Middle East Assad is definitely different.

There has been a lot of propaganda about him...
The chemical weapons allegation was pretty unprovable and most likely commited by IS in their early days!

Getting rid of Assad, it really depends on who you are...

If you're Cameron then it's likely as you said, Rothchild influence, IMF debt and vast Oil fields...

If you're a Syrian civilian, then it's really all about survival.

The barrel bombs and Airstrikes that have killed thousands of civilians can be from none other that Assad's Syrian Armed Forces...

The rebels and IS do not have air capabilities.

He was democratically elected, but in the event of civil unrest he has done the unthinkable.

For all the civil unrest in the States... Obama hasn't bombed people into submission just to stay in power...
He's had to take it on the chin that people are pissed with him and want him gone.

It's all about sources we trust in the end, I happen to trust Human Rights Watch assessments of things.

new topics

top topics

join