It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Sick Of Manufactured Hatred That I Could SCREAM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

The divisiveness of humans has always been in play... and it always will be. We come up with every reason under the sun to justify our own egotistical sense of self.

Yes, as individuals we can and do overcome ourselves. But as a societal grouping, we fail miserably.

It's the reason why we've had one battle after another since the dawn of mankind, ad nauseum.

We don't fight for territory, or resources, or freedom, etc. When you analyze it more closely, we fight for one reason and one reason only - superiority. Our desperate need to be at the front of the pack, the first in line, the best of the best, numero uno... doing whatever it takes to make sure that somebody else isn't holding that 'pole position'.

This superiority complex is the result of the human hubris. It's been our downfall since day one and it will continue to be our downfall for millenia to come... if our species manages to survive that long (which is looking more and more doubtful as time moves on).

It's why the consumerism market is so successful.
It's why the central banking industry is so successful.
It's why the stock market is so successful.
It's why the corporate elite are so successful.
It's why the military industrial complex is so successful.
It's why the political structure is so successful.
It's why the business of organized religion is so successful.

These arenas feed off of our hubris... it's a guaranteed win for those who wish to be at the front of the pack... we (as a grouping of people) are so predictable, it's not even funny.

The animal kingdom fights for food and procreation purposes, we fight for hubris.

And for this reason, I don't think we have a hope in hell for the longevity of our species.

So rant on Heff, rant on.

But as righteous as this rant of yours is, unfortunately (looking at it from a larger picture perspective), our reality dictates that it's an exercise in futility.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Excellent thread!

I think you hit the nail on the head, everyone is being played. It doesn't matter what race, age, gender, etc you are purposefully being manipulated by powers beyond your sight. Until we all take a good look at OURSELVES instead of just judging all the behavior of others we'll never escape this control.

Look back into ancient times when the "scientists" of the day were used by those in power to trick the population. Their technology was used to control and influence the population because most were so ignorant everything appeared to be the work of the gods.

Now that the average person understands technology a little bit better we can't easily be tricked with smoke and mirrors, so social engineering takes the place of technological engineering as a way to control the population. Not to say they have stopped using devices to influence people, but it's no longer about making you believe something, it's about making you hate something.

It's not divide and conquer, we have already been conquered. Now is the occupation phase, we are all being occupied, and any look into historical (or present) day cases of occupation will show what we have in our near future. Blaming whites, blacks, etc or blaming men, women, or rich and poor just plays right into the control narrative.

Looking at ourselves and changing our words and actions is not only the last chance we have, it's the most powerful tool at our disposal. Instead of turning people off with hate and anger turn them on with compassion and understanding.

The last 6 months or so I've been putting serious effort into changing my words and actions, and the effect it has on thought process is incredibly positive.

We still have power, a LOT of power, but it's not comfortable to use it. Refusing to hate, refusing to ignore and dismiss people because they are black, white,old, young,whetever stupid group gives you a power that can't be matched by the likes of the manipulators, but it takes serious effort, integrity, and honesty. I feel like I've turned the page from the "dark side" to the "light side" (without sounding too silly) but I've still got a long road ahead of me just like we all do.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

An interesting word "hubris". I haven't heard that word used very much and I couldn't remember the word's meaning, so I checked it out. The following is from dictionary dot com.

excessive pride or self-confidence; arrogance . . .

Encyclopedia Article for hubris

. . . in Classical Athenian usage, the intentional use of violence to humiliate or degrade . . . Hubris could also characterize rape. Hubris was a crime at least from the time of Solon (6th century BC), and any citizen could bring charges against another party, as was the case also for treason or impiety.

So it seems that hubris is someone's arrogant pride. From the root meaning it seems to be supported by violence used to degrade others. Sounds like a classic schoolyard bully.

Like, "I'm better than you and I'll punch you in the face if you disagree."

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

When you strip away all of the BS and facades from the issue - take away all of the excuses, rhetoric, rationales and self-exhonorations... That is exactly what it comes down to. Hubris, seeing oneself as superior - on a mass scale, fueled by a media that profits from the frenzy and backed by a group of powerful people who want nothing more than to keep the common people as far from unifying as they possibly can.

Do you remember those beer commercials where one guy would sit in between to other guys and he's start a fight by telling one that it "tastes great" and the other "it's less filling"?

Everything you are seeing unfold right now ( exactly as it did in the mid to late sixties ) is quite literally exactly the same formula. The guy in the middle is media and Government. The only thing we don't see is the hand filling the guy in the middles pockets with vast amounts of money to keep it going.

The sad thing is that the young people who are buying into it - think they are rebelling when they are actually doing exactly what they've been told. They just don't realize it.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: CranialSponge

An interesting word "hubris". I haven't heard that word used very much and I couldn't remember the word's meaning, so I checked it out. The following is from dictionary dot com.

If anyone cares to indulge in "hubris" social media outlets like Facebook are founded on it. The narcissism, egoism, and self-centeredness is at epidemic proportions there, in fact, I have found that certain people are so full of "Hubris", that if certain people they consider friends don't "Like" or acknowledge them frequently they "unfriend" them.

Our human ego's are very sensitive and fragile, and if we are not acknowledged in some way to re-enforce the ego's existence strange childlike behaviors start to emerge, and over time if not put in check become destructive.

The age of "Entitlement" is all around us and as frustrating as this may seem, there is a good chance that perhaps a mass awakening will occur before we completely destroy ourselves.

Peace,

RT

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Such a waste of the potential humanity possesses.

When I think of history and the things mankind has done and continues to do it's kind of like an overwhelming disgust starts to take over. We could be working together to populate space and look for other species and all kinds of stuff but instead it's a gong show down here. All the stories of stuff police brutality and such just generate so much hatred.
I hate this world now and look forward to dying and never coming back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join