It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons: Family Has Requested that Dimebag Be Buried in a KISS Coffin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
[Dimebag was known as one of the best guitarist in the world, You should check him out , he played in pantera . you might not like metal. But this guy was the best guitarist in the world, But somebody had to take his life in front of a few hundred people while starting in new band Damage plan.
Shot three times in the back of the head, died instantly and three others.
this Happened on the sameday as john lennon Dec 8 2004 at the alrosa villa. Except he was shot on stage. R.I.P Dime

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
[Dimebag was known as one of the best guitarist in the world, You should check him out , he played in pantera . you might not like metal. But this guy was the best guitarist in the world, But somebody had to take his life in front of a few hundred people while starting in new band Damage plan.
Shot three times in the back of the head, died instantly and three others.
this Happened on the sameday as john lennon Dec 8 2004 at the alrosa villa. Except he was shot on stage. R.I.P Dime

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No doubt that Dimebag was a great guitarist.

But to say he was the best ever...

Watch this... www.youtube.com...

Even HE isn't the best. Not even close. Such a bold statement of "best ever" comes with a heavy burden.

I'm not meaning to tarnish his name, but seriously.

Edit to add - And honestly trying to compare John Lennon and Dimebag Darryl makes me want to shoot MYSELF in the head three times. Jesus. Is everything some sort of conspiracy?!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Now, me, please, I want to be cremated and be put in an urn.

Close, for me...

My family knows to cremate me and spread me on a nude beach

My wife is happy to do it.. .or so she claims while I'm alive. I could see her backing out later tho lol

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
RIP Dimebag.

Coffins are lame dude.

As for me, I would like to have my dead body laid on a bed of explosives and after a brief word or two.... BOOM!!!

Also I would like everyone in attendance to be offered umbrellas and plastic covering to protect them from my rotting dead flesh raining down on them.

I wonder will they oblige me?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I believe there was a conspiracy involved in the Death of Diamond Darrell. I have wanted to do a post on this subject for a long time. I am maybe 20 min from the ala ROSEa villa. And yes Diamond was one of the best guitar players in history for sure.The amount of creativity he displayed as well as completely changing the face of music when Cowboys from Hell was released. He was killed just like every other famous musician who changed peoples minds to turn away from the hive.
Look at the case and you will see conspiracy in the killer symbolism, place as well as numbers and historical connections.
Its simple, Pantera stood for independent thinking and never submiting .They were about power from the inside needing no one .This was too good a target to let go.Murdered by a Manchurian Candidatate who was released early from the military.
Ill never forget that day.
Diamond RIP

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join