It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something happened to me, has it happened to you too?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Only if there was a way to measure such coincidences, or a better way to study them, then just by a person experiences.
I'm positive everyone encounters such events, whether or not you take notice of them and how you take notice of them is up to ones self.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
My dream played out perfectly in RL on that day ... So i still ask to this day, how is it possible ...

See ... déjà rêve.
edit on DecemberMon, 08 Dec 2014 21:15:23 -0600pm12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
My dream played out perfectly in RL on that day ... So i still ask to this day, how is it possible ...

See ... déjà rêve.

Thank you very much! I was unaware that this type of deja vu actually has a proper category.

Funny enough my name is also Frank

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Frank12345

Thank you for that reference. Apparently, I have experienced paranormal deja vu. Does it even indicate spiritual awakening at any level? I do not have any idea.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Curiosity999
a reply to: Frank12345
Thank you for that reference. Apparently, I have experienced paranormal deja vu. Does it even indicate spiritual awakening at any level? I do not have any idea.

All déjà experiences are short-circuits in the brain , that they can be caused by electrodes applied to the brain is evidence of that ...

Stimulation with electrodes to evoke déjà-vu-like experiences during open-brain surgery ...
deja-experience-research.org/index.php/de-types

Similarly that déjà is more common in people who have neurological disorders is evidence it's just an intermittent electrical fault.

No prognostication, just a brain-glitch.
edit on DecemberTue, 09 Dec 2014 11:25:59 -0600am12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join