It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Man Goes Inside WTC 7 Before The Second Tower Falls !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: haven123

The other 100's? I only see a couple on your list. Although, statistically, by now several thousand witnesses should have died for various reasons. Now, the General....I deployed with the 113th Fighter Wing to Afghanistan and spoke to a bunch of them about that day. There is nothing suspicious about the General's death, and nothing strange about their response that day. The 113th had just returned from a training deploynent, the 11th, was the first day back at work for most of them. The jets, were not configured for missions that day, since they had basically just been parked after their return. And yet, the line crews busted their asses and managed to get three jets in the air, albeit, basically unarmed jets. There was nothing hidden or secret that the General could have said. So, not a conspiracy just a tragic death.

The custodian, well, since his and Rodriguez's stories changed drastically in the weeks following the 11th and they started whoring themselves out for money with "truth" groups, I could see him putting a gun to his head for lying about that day out of guilt.

Mr. Jennings.....why do truthers tend to gloss over what he said about realizing that the collapse of WTC 1, was what he heard/felt and that it was also what caused the massive damage to WTC 7.....including the stairwell he was in?

Face it, there isn't a conspiracy connected to those deaths.
its a list site they pick ten and run with it, you know what happend mr or mrs mossad!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Realise that real eyes see real lies!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

You can take ANY Historical event, and find witnesses that died in the years after, some mysteriously, some from heart/blood pressure issues like Mr. Jennings. So in your eyes, EVERYTHING in history is a conspiracy right?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yeah the Jennings death if you look into it is nefarious, the PI hired to look into it got scared, something spooked him really bad, he offered a full refund, and said "never contact me again".

edit on 20-12-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33 According to the noted tellers of truth, the Loose Change boys. As many times as they have been caught misleading people, I wouldn't trust them if tthy said the sky was blue on a sunny day. His family chose not to reveal how Barry died, and moved because truthers would not leave them alone.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yeah, radio detonators. For tens of thousands of explosive charges.

How do you know how many charges would be needed? You're an expert on highrise demolitions now too? That's some curriculum you've got there mate...

In the RF hell that is Manhattan

There are many, many RF bands, and many, many ways to activate something remotely.You should know this, you're an expert in everything apparently. A simple cell phone call for example.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I as well do not like religion and especially Islam. And it really chaps my ass that you force me to defend them from your bullying ignorance.

You've already chosen to defend radical Muslims without our influence.

Trying to save face by blaming us for your defense of Islamic terrorism ain't gonna work now, so just give it up kid.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
Anyone with eyes can see it was blown. All the evidence in the world shows even a layman the obvious.

A uninformed layman might indeed think that. But anyone with an education thinks otherwise.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Yeah the Jennings death if you look into it is nefarious, the PI hired to look into it got scared, something spooked him really bad, he offered a full refund, and said "never contact me again".

No, he realized who he was working for (insane truthers) and decided he didn't want to get involved with nut cases.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

There are many, many RF bands, and many, many ways to activate something remotely.

Contrary to your previous post, remote detonators aren't used cuz they are susceptible to rf interference and are unreliable. NOT cuz they are expensive.

If it was the best tech and it cost more, they would simply charge more, and get it.

You should know this, you're an expert in everything apparently. A simple cell phone call for example.

Ah, so now YOU are the expert, eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
A simple cell phone call. You still do not get it. Using RF for a building implosion opens you to two very distinct probabilities. 1. Someone sets it off accidentally and 2. Not all the receivers getting the signal. Then, there is always the fact that the collapses of the Towers initiated at the impact zones. Which means your bad guys wired your mystery charges in an area that the airliners hit, and, the charges still performed flawlessly after the high speed impacts,explosions, and fires. And WTC 7, had a rig undisturbed by WTC 1 ripping out large chunks of the building. You have a better chance of Kate Uptown calling you for a date after winning the powerball, megamillions, and the Canadian National lottery as you sit in the high rollers suite at Caesar Palace than you do if your magical mystery demolition taking place.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join