It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Simon Parkes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Sorry wishes, I've only just noticed your post here.

I do live in England, and I hope to be having Simon over on his next visit to my neck of the woods.

When I do, I will ask him about what information he's willing for me to share on ATS. I do know he was due to appear at a conference in Glastonbury in March of this year, organised by some friends, but this has since been cancelled. I'll keep you updated.

There's a couple of projects that he and another friend are working on at present, and I think you will be interested. One being that he's looking to offer face to face Skype sessions for a nominal charge. You may eventually get to chat with him if you have an interest in doing so.

Sorry if I appear vague, but I will not feel comfortable until I have spoken with him and gained permission for what I'm able to discuss here.

And It certainly is interesting knowing him, he's a great resource for my questioning. His information is often hard to comprehend but spoken of so sincerely. You either invest in it or discard it, you're not forced to believe in anything he talks about. Personally, I'm all over it like a rash.

Speak soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Simon's most recent interview is on YouTube, here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, I'm not tech savvy enough on ATS to embed the video here.

It's an interesting watch, in conference with Alfred Lambremont Webre and USMCss Capt. Randy Cramer.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant
a reply to: kevinp2300
Saw him on tv. Seems sincere. As for his claims; I don't believe what aliens tell people. A lot of it is deliberately ridiculous so that people will be driven away. If fact, if a person makes ridiculous claims, it might be an indication they are genuine...

His is a little more than what they "tell" him. The negative control grid heavies have been on his case since childhood, and while he rejected what was planned for his bloodline, they still groomed him. The behaviors demonstrated in the experience is consistent with what is hidden behind our world evidenced in the way it is, the control grid, past and present.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Yes, it is hard to disentangle the deliberate confusion that so many factions, including aliens, are perpetrating...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Smokey2308

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for bringing this post to Simon's attention. A thread containing all of the info given by Simon is near impossible, but hopefully I planted a seed into a few ppl's minds to start their research into the topics. I have been communicating by email with Simon and he recently said that he is creating a skype forum where ppl can ask ?'s due to the plethora of emails he has been receiving. The roundtable discussions with Alfred are awesome. Very informative and a lot of correlations. Best wishes and I hope to see you on the forum sometime.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I remember seeing his video's a looong while back.

Good stories, wildly interesting, but yes, he's got nothing to corroborate them. Also, his claims of being psychic or partly psychic are kind of always my red flags that someone isn't being truthful... lol, that among perhaps a few others he made during these videos...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I wonder what would an alien make of a possessed person?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Smokey2308

Kindly inform him I need new friends and a nice hobby...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I have been looking into the lucifer rebellion as of late. The Urantia books tell the story of a higher dimensional being revolting against the higher orders of the universe/believing each planet should be independent. Supposedly it was a 200,000 year trial with the verdict coming in 1985. Lucifer/Satan supposedly chose self annihilation of his soul and thousands of angels followed the same path. I wonder where this story fits into the draco agenda here on earth and if there was any connection between the two factions. Do you have any knowledge of this?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What ever they want to do with them, that is, if aliens have the ability to possess, like many of the common folk have the believe of Satan possessing them.

Or they could be powerfully telekinetic, and just toss people. And if they can do that, why would they need a human being to do their grunt work?

edit on 2-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That would be to explore dogma actually.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The bit that gets me about this Simon character is his claims about his DNA.. so he's 1/3 bug, 1/3 lizard and 1/3 human.. having 2/3 of your genetic material made up of what would be considered exotics wouldn't give you a passable human .. I'd love to see him submit to a DNA test.. that would put all arguments to rest..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

How is this "the most corroborated story in the field?"

For example, how is it corroborated that his grandfather worked for the branch of the Illuminati that deals with black magic? Did someone call up world headquarters and check the membership list?

I'd be willing to wager money that no one has even bothered to check if his grandfather and mother worked for MI5 and MI6.

And I don't see how being an elected official lends any credence to his story. That would make him even less believable in my book.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So they possess people saying, "vote for Jesus or go to hell" in the up coming Astral Elections. Lol.

Possession could be many things, ranging from hysterical delusions to split/multiple personalities coming out of a subconscious limbo, wanting to speak it mind.

As for aliens, and them hacking into the brain seems quite pointless, especially if they got firepower to steer an election.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I would wonder if an individual is infested with one hostile presence how would their presence come into play aginst such and entity?
Who would supercede whom?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sorry for the late reply.
I wouldn't have an answer for that, since Im not into mysticism.

If it were a physical parasite like Ripleys chest busters, then the host would lose unless it could be removed in time. As for the idea of a ghost or "spiritual invaders", that probably has to with the strength of will I guess. However, like I said, this could be caused by figments of the imagination, and the more it believed, the more strength it get, like a demon who feeds of hatred or fear, if that made more sense.

I had a few odd experiences believe it or not. I recall one kind of feeling that seems like it haunted my dreams in child hood and it had a slow, but chaotic feel to it. Now I've come across it or felt once or twice in my early young adulthood while being wide awake. Other times I've felt something else, although it was more...benevolent I guess. Once when I was kid in the school yard, and the other occurrence happened a few years back where I had recognized from that moment in my child hood.

The last time I felt something really strange, was at work, and I kind of wanna lay a few details to the side, but more or less explain how it felt.

It had felt like a shadow had floated or fell onto me for a second or two, tugging at my conscious or soul for that matter, were it may have just wanted to establish a quick connection I guess. It had a taste to it, and the feeling it gave after being aware of the taste, was very strange, although it wasn't overpowering, just more or less weird. As for what it wanted, well...I dont know.

This happened after a few minutes when I originally saw it.
edit on 7-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It has been said hey can download a soul into another "container" and that is their desctption of out bodies,so it's like AVATAR.
WHAT happends if they do that and beezlebub is in control?
Maybe THEY are the fallen and are tricking us WHO CAN tell?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Im guessing this is going to the idea of the grey being able to transfer their souls or identity into another shell like it was manufactured goods. And that they are fallen angels and what not, but the usual assertion with that story is that they wanted our hairy earth women, which led up to the Nephilim, which ended up getting killed by humans or was it the flood?

As for angels, fallen or not, I'd be more scared of the ones who didn't fall. Theirs tons of stories about angels, ranging from threatening and possessing a merchants donkey with a fiery sword, to an angel delivering visions or prophecies. It all just believe of fiction, but it actually having to do with any aliens for that matter is quite baffling, and knowing our religions, retarding. They weren't originally depicted as typical cupid look you know?

If anything the original depiction of a fallen angel, is that it was unleashed by God, not the other way around and are warrior like. Like Sameal for example, who was an angel of death.

However, their are tons of different examples of fallen angels that often presented with common...presentation.
Also, Jesus got accused of working with Beezlebob if I remember correctly.

edit on 8-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I was a skeptic re reptilians/reptoids until I saw one living in my neighborhood.... this is a lady who works in a pharmacy that I would say hi and hello when I would pop in to browse, etc. On two occasions, I saw her profile from a distance 8-11 feet and her face had this color of dirty-looking yellowish green. The first time I saw that, I thought she was very sick but in the next instant, she regained her "normal" look and complexion and the ghastly color just vanished. The second time, what I saw made my eyes popped. She must have sensed me looking at her for in the next few seconds, I saw her rapidly shifting to [1] a reptilian form (I could see her top part only, the rest been blocked by the opaque counter) and then back to [2] the ghastly yellowish green (intermediate human form) and then to [3] the ordinary human form that I am familiar with. It happened very fast. I reckoned she made a mistake by regressing first into the reptilian form instead of the ordinary human form owing to sudden confusion. So there were 3 stages altogether in the shift. How I wished I had not seen the reptilian form as it was really unnerving. I have been wondering what the lesson is, if any. A warning to stay away?
edit on Sepam15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: correction

edit on Sepam15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: more corrections

edit on Sepam15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: editing

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HooHaa

I think he was referring to his soul being composite - one third this and that... not his DNA. He did say that he has attained 8 strands of DNA, the total being 12, which characterizes the fully evolved being... hmm

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join