It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stating The Obvious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Oh the irony...

edit on 4-12-2014 by Gh0stwalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2014 by Gh0stwalker because: Irony

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

originally posted by: rickymouse
I guess some people controlling our government and media must be getting a little nervous. They are trying to divide the whole nation. They must be worried everyone is going to wake up and see what is really going on. They will lose their power over us if that happens.

I agree with you rickymouse. If you look at the NYC protests, its not nearly as racially divided as the Ferguson protests. The Ferguson protests were and still are nearly all African based, the NYC protests are more representative to the populous, showing that many people are vastly unhappy regarding the actions of the police state, disregarding the race. But I still can't help notice how if a black cop kills a white person, there is no news coverage, no unrest, no protesting at all. And the ones out protesting certainly are not black.

According to an investigative researcher that published results with USA Today regarding Male Police Shooting Victims By Race. Ages 20-29, 41% were black, 30-39, 30% were black, 40-49, 25% were black, 50-59 20% were black, and 60 and over, 18% were black. This is based off data that the state police releases to the FBI annually. Annually about100 blacks are killed by police, and nearly 400 whites are killed by police. Now, these numbers are highly incomplete given the fact that the entire state of Florida does not release these to the FBI, and they only include justified shootings. But still, police are not racially motivated as an entirety to take down certain people.

LOL, if Google has it's way, AI robots will start being the police force in order to compensate for the perceived racial injustice brought on by the police. Just saying, totally possible.

Very good.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So you're the one that still watches CNN.

Nice to meet you.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Nice to meet you.

Yeah, I get bored of watching my cat wipe his ass on the carpet now and then so I flip on the old zombie box for a little more entertainment.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Nice to meet you.

Yeah, I get bored of watching my cat wipe his ass on the carpet now and then so I flip on the old zombie box for a little more entertainment.

I would rather watch the cat...🙀

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Heheheheh I hear ya...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Oh the irony...

"IRONY"

noun, plural ironies.
1.the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning:
the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
2. an instance of this, used to draw attention to some incongruity or irrationality
3.incongruity between what is expected to be and what actually is, or a situation or result showing such incongruity

Please use correctly.

Thank you.

JUDE11

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Oh the irony...

2. an instance of this, used to draw attention to some incongruity or irrationality
3.incongruity between what is expected to be and what actually is, or a situation or result showing such incongruity

Please use correctly.

Thank you.

JUDE11

This one likes to play...

The situation or result showing such incongruity
is the fact that you posted so many responses highlighting my lack of content or input, that you failed to notice my response directly above your previous post.

So it would seem I did in fact use the term correctly...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Until all races are mixed there Will always be an underlying race war, society as a whole doesn't want to accept it. I believe most Caucasians have accepted African Americans but will not truly believe what their ancestors have dome to the African Americans during slavery while also not being remorseful, while the African Americans still have some resentment towarda Caucasians that happened from slavery. If the African Americans felt some empathy or more acceptance from the Caucasians I don't believe they would be claiming racism as much.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh look at that, CNN is downplaying body cameras on cops... Doubting whether they'll improve violent behavior. I guess they didn't check the statistics of all the police forces who have been utilizing them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join