It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hi ATS members!

page: 1
9

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone. My name is Jennifer. I was attracted to this site through my interest in ufology. I've read some pretty deep discussions on the subject of UFOs that have provided me with information that has been useful. Although ufology is my primary interest, I'm also curious about conspiracy theories especially those involving American government/military. I am just about 23 and live in the US in Arkansas.




posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
hey. welcome, and have a good one



posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennifer00

Welcome! That's actually the same stuff that lead me here as well. Enjoy your stay and enjoy the ride!



posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennifer00

Welcome to ATS!



posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennifer00

Hi Jennifer. Heres to your interest in figuring out that stuff we don't hear enough about in the main stream.

Welcoming like minded folk…

regards,

intrptr



posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Welcome jennifer. I think the ufo subject has brought a lot of us to this site, so you'll feel at home with the rest of us loonys!. 99% are a friendly bunch, the other 1% dont matter!. Remember no question is too daft!.
All the best
B.V.H.:up



posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennifer00

Welcome to ATS Jennifer,

I hope you find lots of good information on UFO's, I too find it a fascinating subject.

My fiance and I saw a UFO together and my Mom has seen three UFO's. ((Note to self: share stories of my Mom's UFO sightings))

Don't be discouraged from those who will disagree with what you have to say & ignore the haters. Focus on those of us who do agree with you, there are those who read threads but never post.

Best of luck to you on here


Namaste

~Sabi



posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennifer00

Welcome to the club Jennifer00



posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Howdy.
And Welcome



posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Lots of fantastic minds here, you'll love it.



posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Welcome Jennifer. I shutter to think a young 23 year old can't find something more "bright" in life than to spend their time reading "darkness". But then I realized I was the same age more or less when I first joined back in 2004.....crazy to think ATS has been around that long.

My fascination began with UFO's and onto ancient mysteries, faith and cover ups which of course eventually leads down a more slippery slope with government conspiracies. After awhile you start seeing how all these conspiracies (reading between the lines) are all connected. A system of control or "control system".

My advice, save yourself the time and simply find a way to love life, nature and that which is beautiful.



posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!



posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: billyvonhelvete
Welcome jennifer. I think the ufo subject has brought a lot of us to this site, so you'll feel at home with the rest of us loonys!. 99% are a friendly bunch, the other 1% dont matter!. Remember no question is too daft!.
All the best
B.V.H.:up

Thanks B.V.H.!!



posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone!!



posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennifer00





top topics



 
9

log in

join