It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The likely reason behind the media and Administration's Freguson Rhetoric

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It still goes on. Debate, demonstrations, recriminations on both sides.

A benefit for the Obama administration that 'somehow' hasn't been mentioned-including by the 'right'-is the change in subject matter.
To wit, what has been labeled 'amnesty'.

If my understanding is correct, Obama has the legal right via Prosecutorial Discretion to not expel illegals. He has not, however, the legal right to issue work permits to 5 million illegals as it violates current law. Far worse, in my opinion, is paying potential employers $3,000 dollars for every illegal that they hire!

I ignore the so-called unemployment figures as they are obviously slanted.

So Obama has added 5 million to 'work force' when average wages and the work week is shrinking. On top of the obvious head-scratcher is pushing citizens still looking for work into a secondary status by employers!

We have gone from deporting illegals, much like every other country in the world, to rewarding them over and above our own citizens!

As there was a small but growing number of African-American leaders criticizing Obama for the harm done to the African-American community by his actions, we now have that growing awareness drowned out by the now re-introduced race-baiting rhetoric that has distracted African-Americans.

The right wing have been dutifully 'debating' how this race-baiting is incorrect rather than pointing out that this move by Obama is far, far more damaging to African-Americans-all Americans, for that matter-than one incident in one city when literally hundreds more die each week from other African-Americans than ever by any cop.

We have Hillary openly calling for 'open borders' and subsidies for the illegals, totally unprecedented in history of any country, and the media, Obama and Holder puts their attention on 'profiling'. The media dutifully marching to the mantra.

Simply amazing.

The U.S. has to be the laughing stock of the world....

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I definitely agree.

From Zimmerman to Brown to Garner.

When the administration doesn't want you to see what it's doing they throw out the race card.

Because we all know we're not suppose to question the 'man'.

I will repeat something I said in another thread.

Those events were cherry picked to spin the false narrative this country is 'racist'.

If that was the GD case how the eff do they explain the current potus?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sounds reasonable....I think whats being done is deliberate impoverishment of the American peoples.....why? because that way it will be easier to integrate the NWO.....
Poor and barefoot we may gladly give up our weapons and our rights for the promise of food for our children.....
Lowering the expectations of the average person.... IS JUST THE BEGINNING.....

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They rebut. "There's more to do"!....There's ALWAYS 'more to do'.

Not to mention that this is just the start to changing immigration as Sharpton, et al, have stated.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

They rebut. "There's more to do"!....There's ALWAYS 'more to do'.

Not to mention that this is just the start to changing immigration as Sharpton, et al, have stated.

What they basically want if a person is black or brown you can't talk to them or do anything to them.

That is what they mean by 'more to do'.

The 'only' criminals left in this country are gun owers,bankers,business owners, and cops, and white people.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Is it a federal holiday today??....no shills...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Shills ?

Like this guy:

"This is an American problem when anybody in this country is not being treated equally under the law.

www.nbcnews.com...

Are ILLEGALS getting 'fair' treatment under the LAW ?

Nope.

The law doesn't apply to them.

Just like the law didn't apply to Martin,Brown, and Garner.

edit on 4-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I definitely agree.

From Zimmerman to Brown to Garner.

When the administration doesn't want you to see what it's doing they throw out the race card.

Because we all know we're not suppose to question the 'man'.

I will repeat something I said in another thread.

Those events were cherry picked to spin the false narrative this country is 'racist'.

If that was the GD case how the eff do they explain the current potus?

Obama actually started it just a few months into his first term. Remember the "beer summit" July 2009? It happened because Obama said the cop that was responding to a report of a possible break in "acted stupidly" when he asked the black professor for ID and the professor went bat-sh*t crazy on him.

Looking back, I wonder now if that Harvard professor and Obama hadn't planned to start this racial bickering early on. What was going on in 2009 that required this diversion of our attention?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's a definite possibility. Yet, let's face it, it's not like there aren't ANY incidents out there that could be jumped on.

There has to be some traction, some resonance otherwise it wouldn't work as a misdirection of the national media's attention.

It seems to me if it wasn't Ferguson, they'd have dug something else up....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Totally agree. They are picking and choosing the right incident, the one that will cause the most outrage and stir the biggest sh*t pot.

Everybody has a soft spot for kids. Both Trayvon and Michael were portrayed as "kids", and Obama's media cohorts only posted the types of kiddie pictures that tug at a parent's heart. But, we now know those images were used manipulatively.

I think this is a bigger part of an agenda and it was put out into the national conversation early on in Obama's administration when he interjected himself in the Gates/Crowley incident. That started the racial tension between blacks and white cops.

So, yes, you are right. "They" continued to look for more incidents that would stir up racial divide and they continue to do so. They emphasize and highlight the most controversial incident and fan the flames to make it seems like America is on the verge of some big civil riot, when actually most of us (blacks and whites) really don't want unrest at all. We all know there are racist blacks and racist whites, but most of us are not that way.

Something is working in the wings and in the shadows.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well I'm screwed!

I own a business, guns and I'm white.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Well I'm screwed!

I own a business, guns and I'm white.

Pretty much.

Then after 2016 the only crime will be being a male.

With the 'first female potus'.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What was going on in 2009 that required this diversion of our attention?

That trillion dollar 'stimulus'.

The Afghanistan 'surge'.

The push for the 'affordable' shaft act.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If Hitlary is elected, do we meet up at my bunker or yours?

We got plenty of food and ammo here!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

If Hitlary is elected, do we meet up at my bunker or yours?

We got plenty of food and ammo here!

The way 2016 is shaping up. IT will be Clinton or Warren.

Which is another helping of stupid.

Might need a bunker for the Sex wars, after the race wars.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What's perplexing about Hillary is I've always found her somewhat brighter than most in that she'd usually position herself a little to the center of the main branch of the Democrat Party. She keep in mind that 'undecided' segment of the voters.
Yet that comment of wanting open borders seems completely unlike her.

All we'd have to do is call her "open border Hillary" and she'd probably be toast....

It's almost like some alien has possessed these guys in Washington, D.C. or some L.S.D. in the water supply.

It's beyond me what is motivating these guys....insanity.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Then going off of that, what benefit is it to Obama to import all these illegals? Why is it worth the trouble?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LuciferInTears

A possible first step to a united North America? That has been suggested.

Perhaps just the destruction of the U.S., it's power and influence to end any blocks to a world gov't?

For me it is sufficient that it is occurring. I care not for the reason behind insane action/s. Stopping it is all that is necessary at this point. We can break down the reasoning behind it afterwards...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LuciferInTears

A possible first step to a united North America? That has been suggested.

Perhaps just the destruction of the U.S., it's power and influence to end any blocks to a world gov't?

For me it is sufficient that it is occurring. I care not for the reason behind insane action/s. Stopping it is all that is necessary at this point. We can break down the reasoning behind it afterwards...

new topics

top topics

join