It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The location of Atlantis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just wanted to share with everyone the true location of Atlantis, and why I have it specified as location in my profile. And also to give them an understanding of why it was said to have 'sunk into the ocean'. I'll be brief with this, as it is all pretty self-explanatory.

The place we call ATLANTIS; is today known as PORT ARTHUR; TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA.

Located WEST of PORT HAUY, TASMAN ISLAND, TASMANIA.

The reason Plato stated that it sank into the ocean; is because upon the Greeks subsequent returns to ATLANIS after their initial visit; they could not locate the original port which they had first found. The one that was said to be located 'Just past the pillars of hercules'.

They instead found the mainland of Australia; and any attempt to circumnavigate the southern edge of Australia to locate their original port; would have seen them easily able to miss Tasmania. Giving them the impression that it had simply sank into the ocean and disappeared.

ATLANTIS / PORT Arthur, is geographically located just as described; Africa one way, America the other. (Interesting big rock in this particular map, in the middle of Atlanis yes? Just like Ayres rock).

What Plato referred to as THE PILLARS OF HERCULES in his writings about ATLANTIS / Port Arthur, is best illustrated by a place called CAPE HAUY.

Along the South/South-East coast of Tasmania there are massive dollarite columns rising out of the water. In some places up to 300 METERS!

Something which no doubt would have been worthy of being given the title THE PILLARS OF HERCULES by a Greek explorer.

The rest of what is described by Plato is pretty self-explanatory when you look at the map of Tasmania and ATLANTIS / Port Arthur. Such as three circular bodies of water (harbours).

The very interesting part to me about this; is that this would mean that it is the Greeks who actually hold a historically-backed claim to discovering Australia; not the British. And therefore unless the British were willing to hand Australia back to its Aboriginal people; then they should be handing it over to the Greeks.

The British are; and always have been, well aware of the fact that Port Arthur is what we refer to as ATLANTIS. I believe this is why it has so many British-named locations; and also why (I believe) they gave it the cheeky name ARTHUR.

In hopes that no-one would come along and 'pull the sword from the stone', and work out that they have no claim to Australia.

It is also worth noting the history of Tasmania in relation to an operation carried out in Port Arthur for the political purposes of disarming the Australian people. Taking away their guns. This is known as 'The Port Arthur Massacre'; and involved a first-time shooter and gun owner 'patsy' (who purchased the guns only weeks before); supposedly opening fire in a cafe in Port Arthur; killing 35 and wounding 23. One of the largest single gunmen 'massacres' recorded.

The problem with this, for those who care to look into it; is that a man with only a few weeks experience shooting guns; was able to walk through a cafe taking an almost perfect ratio of head/neck 'kill shots'; on moving targets; with the precision of a highly-trained soldier.

What is even more disturbing (to any proponents of such a 'conspiracy' theory), is that in the original Australian 60 MINUTES story on this; there is footage of an emergency services vehicle driving away from the scene; with a soldier in full camo face-paint in the passengers seat. One with a purely traumatic (what the # did I just do?) look on his face.

It served its purpose though for those who orchestrated and carried it out. Because Australia was able to take back all the guns from its people.

Even if you do not buy into this; or the motive being to take away Australias guns ... Remember what I just told you next time there is a news article about something in the U.S.A which prompts a political agenda to take away the guns.

An unarmed public; is a defenseless public.

Why, do you think; they would carry out such an operation in ATLANTIS? Hmmmm?
edit on 773-0600-0600K-0600DecemberCST11-0600CST by BOOKOFTHOTH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Interesting OP, buuuuut...

Several thousand miles is a bit more than "just past the pillars of Hercules"

Good job it's just a myth.

ETA: i'm not going into the guns and politics stuff though

edit on 4-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Several thousand miles???

Port Arthur is 12.82 km (7.97 mi) as the crow flies from Port Hauy.

I would say that if anything; saying just past doesn't do enough to describe how close it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
ATLANTIS is NOT just a myth.

This is simply the perception that they would like us to have.

Like everything else in this world; they do not want us to know.

The British rule over Australia will very soon end. Or something much larger is going to end.
edit on 786-0600-0600K-0600DecemberCST11-0600CST by BOOKOFTHOTH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I like new ideas where Atlantis is. If they ever find and verify Atlantis, Most of the interest in it will fade in a few years and it will be just an everyday knowledge. The mysticism of it is the best part.....where is this ancient city and what kind of place was it?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nah it was off the coast of Ireland.

Thats what the little people told me in Boget O' Clough.

(true story btw but I will not expand due to getting in trouble
)
edit on 4-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Your guess as to the location of that mythological island is interesting. I enjoy peoples speculation on where it might have been. But also IF it might have been, or WHAT it might have been.

But then somehow you conflated this speculation with opinions on modern jurisdiction which seemed puzzling to me. Not in the way you did but just, that you did.

Then you begin making absolutist claims like

The British are; and always have been, well aware of the fact that Port Arthur is what we refer to as ATLANTIS.
The British? What British? All British? Always? Man, you are leaving me behind here. And then you say FACT. Yet you began this as a statement of your belief, founded on speculation.

Then the conflation continued and the thread turned into a diatribe against gun control ending with some kind of warning about "they" taking away gun rights in Atlantis as maybe some precursor to gun control on the rest of us. Confusing

Then later you reply to another poster

This is simply the perception that they would like us to have.

Like everything else in this world; they do not want us to know.
The British rule over Australia will very soon end. Or something much larger is going to end.

There is that "they" again. Oh, and again another "they". Are these the same "they" or different "they's"
And then your final cryptic warning"Or something much larger is going to end." End?? What point are you stretching to make here?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Interesting find.
Is there any locations that could describe the rings of land and water aqueducts that are said to have surrounded the main city? I'm sure it would be almost perished by now but maybe something remains.

*Nevermind I see you are saying port Arthur has such a landscape. Duh, I'm slow today. I'll have to check the map out later. Thanks!
edit on 4-12-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Shhhhh don't acknowledge we all know the location of Atlantis....it's our national secret.
An Aussie with a gripe against us Brits? never!!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They can't fool me, atlantis is in the altlantic… somewhere.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
'They' are the interests who read this site that I directed it at.

Not intended to confuse or be cryptic; more that it is far too difficult to explain.

The addition of the Atlantis being used for the false flag? Is because it is part of the 'plan' set in place by those who have been abusing their knowledge of the process of cycles in which we live.

They know what type of things will happen; about when they will happen; and therefore plan and execute things such as this to pervert; and control the cycles.

Its all calculated probability within a multi-layered, system.

A synthetic replication of something real which we call our reality.

An experiment if you will; and we are the mice in the maze looking for the cheese.

I've had the very unfortunate pleasure of meeting them; which is how I've come to see things such as what I've given.

Whether you see the truth behind the veil, or you are blissfully asleep in a world where we are farmed; that's up to you.

I only offer the truths I find. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There is a land mass that lies midway between the "two great oceans". That landmass has it's secrets well hidden.

Think in 3D ....the Earth is round........

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The truths you find....is the issue. You call them truths....I doubt it.. its called interpreting....hardly any "truth" .

I'll tell you my truths. Fair? OK. You're wrong....so I'm only telling you the truths as I find them....and you are wrong...so end of thread....
Next.....

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The Pillars of Hercules (Latin: Columnae Herculis, Greek: Ἡράκλειοι Στῆλαι, Arabic: أعمدة هرقل‎, Spanish: Columnas de Hércules) was the phrase that was applied in Antiquity to the promontories that flank the entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar. The northern Pillar is the Rock of Gibraltar (now part of the British overseas territory of Gibraltar). A corresponding North African peak not being predominant, the identity of the southern Pillar has been disputed through history,[1] with the two most likely candidates being Monte Hacho in Ceuta and Jebel Musa in Morocco.

Link

This is, and always was widely known.

But then i'm British, I know where Atlantis really is, we all do. At least you had that right.

But there is some pretty wild stuff in your OP. Unhinged infact.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Truth is relative..............nuff said.....

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have read an interesting report stating Atlantis is in Central America. I'm not sure if this is the same one I read but it seems to have the same ideas...

www.viewzone.com...

This is interesting too...

genius.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH
'They' are the interests who read this site that I directed it at.

Not intended to confuse or be cryptic; more that it is far too difficult to explain.

The addition of the Atlantis being used for the false flag? Is because it is part of the 'plan' set in place by those who have been abusing their knowledge of the process of cycles in which we live.

They know what type of things will happen; about when they will happen; and therefore plan and execute things such as this to pervert; and control the cycles.

Its all calculated probability within a multi-layered, system.

A synthetic replication of something real which we call our reality.

An experiment if you will; and we are the mice in the maze looking for the cheese.

I've had the very unfortunate pleasure of meeting them; which is how I've come to see things such as what I've given.

Whether you see the truth behind the veil, or you are blissfully asleep in a world where we are farmed; that's up to you.

I only offer the truths I find. Nothing more.

Everything your writing resonates with what I've been learning. Thank you for sharing your truths, I appreciate what you have to share for one. If your willing, I would like to know how you would describe 'They' I've been reading about technology that could hide their true form. Perhaps I'm correct in thinking we're talking about the same 'They', as far as I know, I haven't met 'Them', and really based on what I've absorbed, It would be difficult to be a 'Gentleman' to 'Them.

If you wish, please share with everyone, or in private.

I enjoy reading your posts, your dedication, and your discipline...Very Admirable... Well done Sir, well done.
Keep your
Strong

edit on 27-12-2014 by caskatoon because: added

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I think it might be at -30.8514 Long and 33.2276 Lat.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
I think it might be at -30.8514 Long and 33.2276 Lat.

I reckon I might be close see the area not far from red marker there is a Cydonia Face on Mars looking area peering out from ocean bed

reminds me of this mars face pic below

edit on 27-12-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Interesting, am in Australia am aware of the Port Arthur conspiracy. Some friend ex military told me years ago that under a 5 territory/zones of a new redrawn geopolitical map of the world, the seat of the Planetary Govt would rule from Australia.

Does that imply that the other 2 centres of power on this planet will also end...ie Washington (military arm) Rome (spiritual control) ?

top topics

join