It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Respectfully, exactly what is it Black Folks want ?

Please list any demands....I'm curious, they are all over the place.

curious as well.

seems to change from day to day.

im still stuck on being offended and saying f white people cause of that song...

theyre gonna be pissed in a few days when the ground is covered with all that white snow

god damn nerve of mother nature...

Most want respect, but only from the white man. There's never protests when a black cop kills a black man, only if a white cop kills a black man. Not a peep from Sharpton regarding black on black crime or black on white crime (see 'knockout game') but if a white commits a crime against black, the floodgates open. Also blacks call other blacks the 'N' word all the time but if a white uses that word, lookout (see Paula Dean). They don't command respect from each other, only whites. Also, a majorty of Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse victims are white. Could you imagine if a famous white celebrity preyed on black women? We wouldn't hear the end from Sharpton, Jackson, etc. The silence is deafening from them about this.

Also, did you know that blacks that are murdered the murder are comitted by other blacks 93% of the time? Why don't we see more protests for this?
www.politifact.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Reverse racism..........everybody does it.....what a sad sack of # we carry.....
Its pretty plain to see that race war is inevitable this way......

Not really any such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism, regardless of the "to/against" aspect.

Strange though. They want the attention for their cause, but not the support. Not the first I'd heard of this either. I saw somewhere a week or so ago that anybody not black was told not to speak to the media and to not be in the front or outside ranks of the group. Think it was in Ferguson but I'm not sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Grovit

Respectfully, exactly what is it Black Folks want ?

Please list any demands....I'm curious, they are all over the place.

curious as well.

seems to change from day to day.

im still stuck on being offended and saying f white people cause of that song...

theyre gonna be pissed in a few days when the ground is covered with all that white snow

god damn nerve of mother nature...

Most want respect, but only from the white man. There's never protests when a black cop kills a black man, only if a white cop kills a black man. Not a peep from Sharpton regarding black on black crime or black on white crime (see 'knockout game') but if a white commits a crime against black, the floodgates open. Also blacks call other blacks the 'N' word all the time but if a white uses that word, lookout (see Paula Dean). They don't command respect from each other, only whites. Also, a majorty of Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse victims are white. Could you imagine if a famous white celebrity preyed on black women? We wouldn't hear the end from Sharpton, Jackson, etc. The silence is deafening from them about this.

Also, did you know that blacks that are murdered the murder are comitted by other blacks 93% of the time? Why don't we see more protests for this?
www.politifact.com...

Because that's different, clearly. Duh.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Quit defending ignorance and discrimination. It's not OK to discriminate "just because the cause isn't about you". How would African-Americans feel if they were told, "Sorry, no blacks as this is a white only problem"?

Statements and beliefs such as yours Heretic set a dangerous precedence. It's not OK for whites to do it, same for blacks, Latino's, Asians, Martians, whoever. Ignorance and discrimination against a minority or majority is STILL discrimination and ignorance!

edit on 4-12-2014 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

You know what the worst part is...

When they pigeon hole you, so anything you say you must be defending the Cops

New York and Ferguson...Apples and Oranges.

edit on 4-12-2014 by whyamIhere because: That's how I roll

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You know what the worst part is...

When they pigeon hole you, so anything you say you must be defending the Cops

yeah, i happens often.
im defending the cops
or
im racist
or
im a bigot
or
im stupid

pretty common around here...

no big deal.
par for the course i guess.

but yeah, if there were a white celebrity with allegations against black women like what is happening with cosby, there would be a community of people calling for his head.

i was listening to talk radio the other day and they were talking about it.
cosby was in florida for a speaking engagement.

as soon as he came out he was given a standing ovation...

if a white celeb was getting freaky with the black ladies, the friggin sky would fall

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What it should be about is how we are ALL lied to and oppressed by our government and how, for the most part, unless you went to the right schools and know the right people, you are doomed to be a debt-slave the rest of your life.

There IS an issue about that. And we are all involved as we should be. But there is a very specific subset that is about how black people are treated by the cops and the legal system in this country. THAT is the fight that is not ours.

If the black community actually gave a toss they would teach their kids not to act like wannabe gangsters and thugs in rap videos.

Instead they not only condone it they encourage it.
All the while feining disbelief it lands them in jail.

Black culture is the problem, look at chicago for an example,
or the entire continent of Africa.

Both are absolute failures to act with any sense.
No other racial group on the planet has half these issues just them.

But yes obviously the problem is everyone else not them.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What it should be about is how we are ALL lied to and oppressed by our government and how, for the most part, unless you went to the right schools and know the right people, you are doomed to be a debt-slave the rest of your life.

There IS an issue about that. And we are all involved as we should be. But there is a very specific subset that is about how black people are treated by the cops and the legal system in this country. THAT is the fight that is not ours.

"Stop perpetuating the cycle" is a phrase that comes to mind. Somebody has to give some ground first, and it ain't gonna be LEOs. I'm not saying there aren't racist cops. There's racist *insert whatever job you can think of here* and probably always will be. But a good bit of this is self-inflicted. Another good quote: everybody wants to be a gangster till it's time to do gangster #. If you're not "bout that life" then by and large, the consequences of "that life" will pass you by.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Someone on the news last night stated that the black kid did not get treated fairly. The trial was not fair.

There was no trial.

if the cop would have shot a white kid under identical circumstances, the same outcome would have happened.

If the kid would have been white, this wouldn't have happened. The kid may have gone to prison, but he wouldn't be dead.

What I should have said was a jury that was selected to judge whether he went to trial. It is like a pre-trial to see if someone should be charged.

If it was a very big white teen grabbing for a cops gun he would have also been shot by the cop initially and the same thing may have happened. The guy should not have gone for the cops gun, that was bad judgement. I believe that part of the testimony. I do not think the kill shot was necessary though.

There are white punks out there, the cop would have shot them if they did the same thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

If the black community actually gave a toss they would teach their kids not to act like wannabe gangsters and thugs in rap videos.

Instead they not only condone it they encourage it.
All the while feining disbelief it lands them in jail.

Black culture is the problem, look at chicago for an example,
or the entire continent of Africa.

Both are absolute failures to act with any sense.
No other racial group on the planet has half these issues just them.

But yes obviously the problem is everyone else not them.

Many "REAL" black leaders are saying the same thing! They don't get the air time to speak out though! Power is derived from division in our corrupt political system. Just as MLK was killed for bringing people of all colors together to create a world of peace, so will any other human being. The biggest threat to any government in this day and age is any man/woman who has a big enough platform to wake up the masses to the political puppets game of division.

The problem are those politicians who refuse to allow responsibility to enter the picture!

Victims are big money for crooked politicians!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A bloody standing ovation!!, for effs sake, i dont know how he can show his face in public, i know im jumping the gun abit, hes not been tryed or convicted, but when you stand down from a university board, and refuse any question or try and defend yourself verbally and having all his shows cancelled, theres gotta be truth behind the womens claims. As for whites not welcome, fair enough, you wont get the support, and if any of them needs to have legal repersentation, they must refuse someone white. Too many people are trying to force this racial divide, from the media to so called leaders and preachers. This is a insult to the original people who faught for equality with the civil rights movement. Just went outside, mother nature has started taunting us with some slight racism, we've got a ground frost, slightly white, but very sparkly!! a reply to: Grovit

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Someone on the news last night stated that the black kid did not get treated fairly. The trial was not fair.

There was no trial.

if the cop would have shot a white kid under identical circumstances, the same outcome would have happened.

If the kid would have been white, this wouldn't have happened. The kid may have gone to prison, but he wouldn't be dead.

What I should have said was a jury that was selected to judge whether he went to trial. It is like a pre-trial to see if someone should be charged.

If it was a very big white teen grabbing for a cops gun he would have also been shot by the cop initially and the same thing may have happened. The guy should not have gone for the cops gun, that was bad judgement. I believe that part of the testimony. I do not think the kill shot was necessary though.

There are white punks out there, the cop would have shot them if they did the same thing.

Oddly enough there's another story from a year or two ago on here somewhere about a white guy (18 or 19) who was shot by a black cop. Guy was naked, so quite obviously unarmed. Was high, trying to open the locked doors of a university PD station. Turned towards the cop, who was outside, and the cop shot and killed him. No indictment. No outrage. No media.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh please this situation has proven who the racists in this country really are. Scholarships, grants, special treatment, government aid, etc, etc.

As a white disabled American I get nothing from the government. Not one dime. Yet my local office that handles these cases sees black people come in everyday and get something for nothing. Don't tell me I'm racist I'm telling it like it is.

The real racists are the ones going to school for free, screaming at white people, saying black lives matter (while forgetting we're all oppressed by the same cops). Enough is enough.

I get called white boy all the time. Imagine if I called someone black boy? Or wrote a racist term on ATS meant for the black man? Instant mouth froth.

The hypocrisy, the racism, the prejudice has to stop. Because Americans are fed up paying for people who only turn around and call them racist.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I don't see anything in either case that rejects white support. I'm not sure how you arrived at your thread title.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This is not about me. Or any white person.

From anyone else, I'd call this a cop out.

Have all these people forgotten how many whites were involved in the Civil Rights movement? Many of them were beaten. Fire-hosed. Some even died/were murdered.

The fight for civil rights is everyone's fight. The moment we forget that?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

A guy close to here in the UP tried running a cop off the road and was totally wasted. When the guy went off the road he came after the cop who had his gun out. The cop shot and killed him and there was an investigation and the cop was not charged for a crime. Now both of these guys were white, this did not make national news.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It was the best of times,it was the worst of times. 'Charles Dickens'

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I don't think white people hate black people.

I don't think black people hate white people.

I think our President knows he's in trouble.

My example of that is, Sharpton at the White House over 80 times.

He will do anything to distract people from the fact he is a total failure.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

All lives matter. Blacks are humans too, along with whites. About time people grow up and say shut up to the one-sided hypocrites. We're all oppressed, we're all enslaved. This country is pathetic. Racism is still alive and well, and everytime I hear it, it is not a white person.

Deny ignorance completely, call out and humiliate the racists of every color.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

...and that's just as wrong as anything being protested in Ferguson. Or New York. Or Cleveland. Or where ever.

Just a bit more subtle, that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join