It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: seeker1963
They were acquitted!

Yes, I know... which may or may not be right. I don't know the details of the case, but at least they were put on trial, which is SUPPOSED to be the way our justice system works. People are angry because Wilson was never even arrested or charged with ANYTHING.

Google Kelly Thomas!

A good start would be to read the link I provided you from CNN.

If your really brave, watch the videos of how the police "BRUTALLY" beat the hell out him, which caused his death!

Pleading you "don't know about it" isn't going to cut with me at this point......

link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
So if my support is not welcome, does that include the support they get from my tax dollars for healthcare and welfare and HUD and WIC?

Great point. An astute journalist should ask them that but unfortunately there's no such thing as an astute journalist.
edit on 4-12-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Sounds a lot different than the crap that comes out of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton and Rev. Wright, does it not?

well yeah.
king wanted positive change.
he wanted equality for all

that is not what sharpton and jackson are about...

link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Beautiful. The man was a revolutionary. His successors are besmirching his good name... Arguing for equality while shutting out the other party from supporting you. What a crock!
edit on 4-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Isn't it kind of hard to be allies with somebody that wants you dead.

I admit, Cops have changed. The shaved heads and the obvious steroid use.

They look too much like an army. I think most of us would agree.

Respectfully, exactly what is it Black Folks want ?

Please list any demands....I'm curious, they are all over the place.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

curious as well.
seems to change from day to day.

im still stuck on being offended and saying f white people cause of that song...

theyre gonna be pissed in a few days when the ground is covered with all that white snow

god damn nerve of mother nature...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I don't know of anyone who wants me dead, but I am an ally of the protesters in the cases of cops killing black kids and men and getting away scot-free. They don't hate me.

What do you mean, "what is it Black Folks want"? They don't think with one mind. They're just like us. Some want one thing, some want another. What do white folks want? What do women want? We're all different and want different things. What demands are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I can't believe we still like in an age where snow continues to oppress minorities! Such white privilege.
edit on 4-12-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Snow?
That's nothing.
How about white american cheese on white bread with mayonnaise?
Now that is offensive.
Don't tell anyone, but I ate one of those once.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well if the kids attending these colleges are that stupid and blind to the big picture I think they are wasting their money in an attempt to gain a "higher" education.

Maybe white privilege is a "thing", the white students have the privilege of intelligence and compassion in wanting to stand up for their fellow man and perceived injustices while the black students want to make it all about race and could care less about unification.

Michael Brown died because he was a stupid thug, not because he was black.

Poor me.
edit on 4-12-2014 by kdyam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

they may not hate you but it seems they dont want you as an ally.
youre the wrong color

when talking about the brown case why do you keep saying he was killed for walking down the street?
you leave out some major facts...
is there a reason?

i mean, i have asked you twice and a couple other members have asked as well.
can you answer please?

i dont want to accuse you of having an agenda so i am asking....

and railgun, its ridiculous...
mother nature is such a racist, oppressive bitchy bitchy bitch face

edit on 4-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

They were acquitted!

Yes, I know... which may or may not be right. I don't know the details of the case, but at least they were put on trial, which is SUPPOSED to be the way our justice system works. People are angry because Wilson was never even arrested or charged with ANYTHING.

When did self defense become a crime?

I cant wait for the dogs to have a protest.
They get shot just for being there.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

they may not hate you but it seems they dont want you as an ally.
youre the wrong color

And what proof do you have of that? They have said they DO want allies. They DO want support. I don't know what you're reading. DO you have a link to something that backs up your statement?

when talking about the brown case why do you keep saying he was killed for walking down the street?

I never said that. When he came in contact with the cop, he was walking down the street. Trying to compare that to a case where a naked guy was banging on the PD windows, high on hallucinogens, yelling at the cops is a different scenario entirely.

I'm just so tired of this argument. Neither of us is going to change our minds... Another "agree to disagree", I guess.
edit on 12/4/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

They were acquitted!

Google Kelly Thomas!

A good start would be to read the link I provided you from CNN.

If your really brave, watch the videos of how the police "BRUTALLY" beat the hell out him, which caused his death!

Pleading you "don't know about it" isn't going to cut with me at this point......

I think the phrase you are looking for is, "Deny Ignorance". It would be a case if embracing ignorance if one was presented with conflicting data and that data was NOT read by the claimant.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And what proof do you have of that? They have said they DO want allies. They DO want support. I don't know what you're reading. DO you have a link to something that backs up your statement?

I never said that.

well, i am reading this thread and the links posted in the OP.
you know, the thread about white people being told to stay out of it.
that tells me they dont want white people as an ally....

and what you said is

That kid was naked, charging the PD, banging on windows and high on a hallucinogenic drug! Brown was walking down the street

^^^^^^^so yeah, you said it....
you make is sound like all brown did was walk down the street..
you didnt say brown stole from a store, then attacked the store owner, then attacked a cop...

pretty convenient to leave that out...

its fine.
i get what youre doing

edit*
fair enough.
agree to disagree.

i will not discuss your comments on this issue again. please do me the same courtesy...
no worries BH
edit on 4-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I don't know of anyone who wants me dead, but I am an ally of the protesters in the cases of cops killing black kids and men and getting away scot-free. They don't hate me.

What do you mean, "what is it Black Folks want"? They don't think with one mind. They're just like us. Some want one thing, some want another. What do white folks want? What do women want? We're all different and want different things. What demands are you talking about?

Then why at these protests exclude white people ?

Why protest if you are not demanding change ?

You say you are their Ally...Allied against what ?

I am not being a smart ass. Are they just protesting to vent ?

Enquiring omitted white people want to know.
edit on 4-12-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I'm in Japan, so I can't protest. But I'd happy to join those in New York protesting the Garner decision. Now THAT should have went to trial, imo.

That is, if they would even let me since my skin is the wrong color.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Conscious scans on racism accepted...

What is the answer humanity? RINZ -Repeat & (make all humans the same color size shapes and only providing uniqueness within the minds)

Various negative call outs of them or they who = the human species as well as consensus based behavior evaluations per entire race no matter color. How?
Its been observed that some from each race are WILLING to integrate and work with each other for the advancement of the human species, as are there some who choose not too who remain stuck within an old world... But it is not logical to place consensus based perceptions nor comments on any race for that only ensures more ignorance and segregation of the species.
Dialect control.

There ARE individuals from all races of this species of man who carry ignorant and hateful energies, as are there good and loving individuals. It is not logical nor correct to point out whole groups in consensus when discussing those who are the Ignorant or hateful for doing so may place the in the same position of ignorance?

So what is the answer humanity?
And is this type of SPECIES SELF HATRED one of the many reasons disclosure in MASS isn't happening yet.
For how can any with this type of groupthink REALLY considering LOVE for their non planetary natives of possible other species if right now some within this species cannot even love thyselves?
Dialect control

Many read and take information and influence from these boards please keep this in mind IF THE GOAL IS TO HELP AND NOT HOLD THE SPECIES BACK FURTHER

conscious transmission completed

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 12/4/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: conscious transmission modified

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit
Exactly. Racism is kept alive and well because a unified people would be dangerous for the rich and powerful.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
. But I'd happy to join those in New York protesting the Garner decision. Now THAT should have went to trial, imo.

That is, if they would even let me since my skin is the wrong color.

im with you on that.

that was some crazy bull caka right there.
i am not supporting that at all.

with you meaning i agree it should have went to trial.

im not big on protesting..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join