It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
The very thought that any race, person, or thing/matter is different than any other is an illusion, all are the same and science backs this up.

If you really believe that, you are immensely deluded.

Your statement flies in the face of genetics and all science.

We are all humans yes, but we have greatly varied genetics and there is not some random chance that Chinese people will have an Irish baby. or African families having Inuit children. It's not random, it's all genetics.

Regardless, race is not really the issue here. Sociology is.

I recently spent some time in Curacao, and met so many fantastic people it was amazing. I also have a couple black friends who are so much better people than my recent business partner (white guy who tried to double screw me).

My business partner was raised in a dysfunctional family and turns out, is essentially a 30yr-old spoiled child. My two black friends were raised by married, good-moraled parents from the islands (where in a majority-black society, you can't blame whitey for your own shortcomings, so you simply pull up your bootstraps and raise your damn kids right!)

You want to real hard truth of the matter???

SOCIAL PROGRAMS HAVE TURNED A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF BLACK AMERICA INTO COMMUNITIES WITH ZERO PERSONAL-ACCOUNTABILITY. Mike Brown? Trayvon? They were failed by their parents and black-American culture at large.

The book "Think and grow rich" illustrates so well how the key to success is to take responsibility for you own life and failures, and not to build safety nets, because lacking them is immense motivation to push yourself forward.

When faced with dire situations, it's amazing what our inner tenacity can achieve. This transcends race.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

The very thought that any race, person, or thing/matter is different than any other is an illusion, all are the same and science backs this up.

We are all humans yes, but we have greatly varied genetics and there is not some random chance that Chinese people will have an Irish baby. or African families having Inuit children. It's not random, it's all genetics.

I recently spent some time in Curacao, and met so many fantastic people it was amazing. I also have a couple black friends who are so much better people than my recent business partner (white guy who tried to double screw me).

My business partner was raised in a dysfunctional family and turns out, is essentially a 30yr-old spoiled child. My two black friends were raised by married, good-moraled parents from the islands (where in a majority-black society, you can't blame whitey for your own shortcomings, so you simply pull up your bootstraps and raise your damn kids right!)

SOCIAL PROGRAMS HAVE TURNED A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF BLACK AMERICA INTO COMMUNITIES WITH ZERO PERSONAL-ACCOUNTABILITY. Mike Brown? Trayvon? They were failed by their parents and black-American culture at large.

The book "Think and grow rich" illustrates so well how the key to success is to take responsibility for you own life and failures, and not to build safety nets, because lacking them is immense motivation to push yourself forward.

When faced with dire situations, it's amazing what our inner tenacity can achieve. This transcends race.

Yes I do believe that and science backs that up, if you want I could enlighten you as to how all is one and one is all. Also even down to the particles themselves if you understand physics all is one and the same. You do understand what the big bang is right? A singularity all has come from one the size of a tiny particle.

You can believe god/infinate energy/counsiousness doesnt exist in all matter both animate and inanimate that doesnt make it so.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Yes I do believe that and science backs that up, if you want I could enlighten you as to how all is one and one is all. Also even down to the particles themselves if you understand physics all is one and the same. You do understand what the big bang is right? A singularity all has come from one the size of a tiny particle.

You can believe god/infinate energy/counsiousness doesnt exist in all matter both animate and inanimate that doesnt make it so.

Oh god.

This is exactly the sort of airy-fairy bullsh1t that has plunged western society into decline.

Look:

There is up and down.

There is right and wrong.

There is black and white.

Tangible things are real by the very definition of the word TANGIBLE. And even intangible things are very much REALITY because we live in it and see their results played out every day.

Take the double-speak and pseudo-scientific existentialist BS elsewhere please.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Oh god.

This is exactly the sort of airy-fairy bullsh1t that has plunged western society into decline.

Look:

There is up and down.

Tangible things are real by the very definition of the word TANGIBLE. And even intangible things are very much REALITY because we live in it and see their results played out every day.

I take it you know about ATS's T&C so watch what you say and dont make this about you and me, my post isnt BS. I seek to unify humanity with love and truth that we are all the same and have the god/infinate energy/counsiousness in each and every one of us. I suggest you study up on god or science quantum physics/mechanics in particular, either or would enlighten you as to the true nature of reality.

Also I retract my statement on being able to enlighten you only you could ever do that, besides I am on my own path and you are on yours. I would hope your path is one of universal love and not hate.

All are the same, all are one that is the true reality, one in which illusion falls away. EVOLVE

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Oh god.

Look:

There is up and down.

I take it you know about ATS's T&C so watch what you say and dont make this about you and me, my post isnt BS. I seek to unify humanity with love and truth that we are all the same and have the god/infinate energy/counsiousness in each and every one of us. I suggest you study up on god or science quantum physics/mechanics in particular, either or would enlighten you as to the true nature of reality.

Also I retract my statement on being able to enlighten you only you could ever do that, besides I am on my own path and you are on yours. I would hope your path is one of universal love and not hate.

All are the same, all are one that is the true reality, one in which illusion falls away. EVOLVE

My path is accepting the world and reality for what they are and making the best of it.

It wasn't an attack on you, but simply asserting that we must: -Think. -Identify. -Act.

A major failure within western culture is the REFUSAL to identify the true cause of problems.

You can't begin to fix a problem when it's the elephant in the room and you simply ignore it for PC reasons.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There is no need to be rude like that just because you disagree.
If you see the world in only two dimensions you are missing a great deal of wonder in life.
The world contains more than up and down and black and white. If that's the reality you want and accept, that's all good with me as long as you don't constrain me to your narrow views. I want a world of colors and of highs, lows and moderation.
If the folks sponsoring this protest want to exclude me because I'm a different color, I wouldn't dream of thrusting myself into it. I know that there are plenty of areas where my help will be welcomed so I'll concentrate on the places I can help, not where I can't.
edit on 7-12-2014 by diggindirt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If you really believe that, you are immensely deluded. Your statement flies in the face of genetics and all science. We are all humans yes, but we have greatly varied genetics and there is not some random chance that Chinese people will have an Irish baby. or African families having Inuit children. It's not random, it's all genetics.
Regardless, race is not really the issue here. Sociology is. I recently spent some time in Curacao, and met so many fantastic people it was amazing. I also have a couple black friends who are so much better people than my recent business partner (white guy who tried to double screw me).

Oh god.

Look: There is up and down.

My path is accepting the world and reality for what they are and making the best of it.

It wasn't an attack on you, but simply asserting that we must: -Think. -Identify. -Act.

A major failure within western culture is the REFUSAL to identify the true cause of problems.

You can't begin to fix a problem when it's the elephant in the room and you simply ignore it for PC reasons.

The real problem in my opinion is setting society on an us vs them doomed to faliure path, rather than a uiversal love based society which embraces all out of one all embracing love of the divine in all people places and things not the opposite. To deny the divine in all is to deny the birthright of all things to progress foward not back.

I agree on all the points in your last post, society must heal if it is to move foward. In order to heal our world must stop harming itself in countless ways, and we the stewards of earth must do better to each other not otherwise.

Society must move foward not back, the us vs them must end if any of us are to ever move foward to become the idea of what is great in our own hearts and minds.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm adding this here, not sure where else to put it and don't want to make a thread just for this video. However I feel it adds to the thread since it's about black racists in Ferguson.

The only reason why some believe the criminal Michael Brown was killed by a racist white cop, is because those very same people are racist themselves and see every single white person as a racist. The tables have turned, and I suppose this is the natural evolution of American idiocy.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

If you see the world in only two dimensions you are missing a great deal of wonder in life.
The world contains more than up and down and black and white. If that's the reality you want and accept, that's all good with me as long as you don't constrain me to your narrow views. I want a world of colors and of highs, lows and moderation.
If the folks sponsoring this protest want to exclude me because I'm a different color, I wouldn't dream of thrusting myself into it. I know that there are plenty of areas where my help will be welcomed so I'll concentrate on the places I can help, not where I can't.

Well.... You completely missed my point.

I didn't say I see things in 2 dimensions, I was illustrating that I believe in firm concrete realities where right/wrong, up/down etc etc exist and are not just some imaginary concept. I see the world for the concrete reality that is IS.

As opposed to the airy-fairy: "all is one"... "one is all"... "we are all but one atom"... all part of one consciousness... blah blah blah nonsense. To deal with real problems, you have to live in reality, not head-in-the-clouds mental constructs.

I simply advocate a no-nonsense approach. I am very far from two-dimensional.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Well.... You completely missed my point.

I didn't say I see things in 2 dimensions, I was illustrating that I believe in firm concrete realities where right/wrong, up/down etc etc exist and are not just some imaginary concept. I see the world for the concrete reality that is IS.

As opposed to the airy-fairy: "all is one"... "one is all"... "we are all but one atom"... all part of one consciousness... blah blah blah nonsense. To deal with real problems, you have to live in reality, not head-in-the-clouds mental constructs.

I simply advocate a no-nonsense approach. I am very far from two-dimensional.

I am grounded in reality, my head isnt in the clouds, and all is one. Just because you dont understand something you insult by calling it nonsense where it is based on science and nothing more than that.

It amazes me that anyone would call belief in god nonsense because they refuse to stop seeing an us vs them point of view.

Believe what you want, dont call faith in science and scriptures nonsense if you havent taken the time to study the science or scriptures refering to the unity in all.

Deny ignorance dont applaud it.

And us vs them is the height of ignorance we are all indeed the same down to the atom, just do a little research before you start name calling. Why even try and debunk god at all its rather pointless its like debunking that atoms are real because you cant see them.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

I'm adding this here, not sure where else to put it and don't want to make a thread just for this video. However I feel it adds to the thread since it's about black racists in Ferguson.

The only reason why some believe the criminal Michael Brown was killed by a racist white cop, is because those very same people are racist themselves and see every single white person as a racist. The tables have turned, and I suppose this is the natural evolution of American idiocy.

Again with the us vs them, you pick out a few deluded individuals and then say look see they are like this and they are wrong and they this and they that. There is no they, they are us, meaning humankind, wether in America Japan or on the moon we are all the same and one species.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

Wow. With all due respect, this statement says far more about you than anyone else.

I'm White and I know I'm not racist. I have no idea if Officer Wilson is a racist, and neither do you. Only Officer Wilson knows for sure. I recognize and acknowledge the limitations of my knowledge, and I reserve judgment without ruling out racism as a motivator, but that does not make me a racist who sees every single White person as a racist. I also have the utmost respect and gratitude for GOOD cops, so please don't call me a cop hater. Is it possible -- gasp! -- that people are actually individuals who think for themselves and have many and varied reasons for believing whatever they believe based on their own many and varied experiences and available information?

I can see many colliding factors that have created the mess we're in now that have nothing to do with race or racism.

** Bad cops
** Bad laws
** Bad training
** Bad management
** Systemic corruption
** Political agendas
** Professional Agitators
** Financial extortion by municipalities
** Lack of legal representation/access to courts
** Classism
** And, yes, racism
** But most important of all: An appalling lack of respect for our inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in general, and a horrifying lack of respect for the sanctity of life in specific. The only race that ultimately matters is the human race.

It appears to me that the grand jury made the only decision they could based on the letter of the law and the questionable presentation by the state, but that doesn't make it right. I don't care if Michael Brown was an axe murderer, every effort should have been made to bring him to justice in a court of law... not for an officer of the law to play judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I don't care if Michael Brown was an axe murderer, every effort should have been made to bring him to justice in a court of law

And you don't know if that is exactly what the officer was trying to do until the situation went out of control, which may not have been of his doing.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

OF COURSE its AGENTS. This DRAMA died in the 70s until OMAMA took office.
IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE of time and LIFE now.
If you can't take the heat of debate,I suggest you discuss MORE philosophical issues.
EVERY time we try to ask a question your resonse is off point egoic and self directed.
I couldn't care LESS about how YOU feel ,I speak of GROUP THINK failures here.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I don't care if Michael Brown was an axe murderer, every effort should have been made to bring him to justice in a court of law

And you don't know if that is exactly what the officer was trying to do until the situation went out of control, which may not have been of his doing.

Agreed 100%. I am not in Officer Wilson's head. Just as I don't know if Officer Wilson is a racist, I don't know what Officer Wilson's true intentions or motivations were. Neither does anyone else except Officer Wilson. Regardless, I have very grave concerns about the sequence of events leading to Michael Brown's death, as well as the "investigation" and presentation to the Grand Jury. Officer Wilson may have been operating strictly by the book; in which case, the book is wrong. Officer Wilson may have been operating in strict accordance with his supervisors' instructions, in which case his supervisors are wrong. Officer Wilson was most likely operating exactly as trained, in which case his training is wrong.

What I do know is that Officer Wilson was the initial aggressor and that no one -- including a cop -- has the right to create a volatile and potentially life-threatening situation, putting another person in fear for their own life, then killing them when the tables turn.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Perhaps I missed it but in your post the following reasons where given for our current states of affairs:

** Bad cops
** Bad laws
** Bad training
** Bad management
** Systemic corruption
** Political agendas
** Professional Agitators
** Financial extortion by municipalities
** Lack of legal representation/access to courts
** Classism
** And, yes, racism
** But most important of all: An appalling lack of respect for our inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in general, and a horrifying lack of respect for the sanctity of life in specific. The only race that ultimately matters is the human race.

What I don't see from your post is how people especially black people have a high dis regard for authority. Not just police authority but all authority.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

What I don't see from your post is how people especially black people have a high dis regard for authority. Not just police authority but all authority.

Okay. And? I'm not sure what you want me to do with that.

No one has to respect authority. Especially when that authority -- and the attendant power -- is grossly abused, violating both the letter and spirit of the Social Contract, from which all government authority and power is derived, including law enforcement.

More to the point, we already know and expect there will be people of every size, shape and color who grossly violate the laws protecting the rights of others, hence, the reason we have law enforcement. That does not excuse bad behavior on the part of law enforcement officers, nor does it excuse bad laws or procedures good law enforcement officers are expected to enforce.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
most are not aware that WHITE Christians were the main force behind emancipation of slaves… there were no black protesters… there were conscientious Christians who knew forcing someone to work for free was wrong.

this is the true history of emancipation and the cause of the Civil War.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
most are not aware that WHITE Christians were the main force behind emancipation of slaves… there were no black protesters… there were conscientious Christians who knew forcing someone to work for free was wrong.

"There were no Black Protesters"...

Cause, they would of been immediately hung...Bullets were expensive back then.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere

Are you for real? That's like claiming victory through forfeit. Of course it was only white people (saying Christian is useless as well since almost everyone was a Christian) who protested, black people didn't have the right to protest.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join