It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

How is this line of thinking supposed to help stop divisiveness?

Unfortunately its not helping its just instigating more ignorance within the minds...

MAYBE SOMETHING (more outside the 3d? human perceptive peripheral) IS TARGETING THE HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS to TEST its integrity COLLECTIVELY, possibly due to a conscious level of awareness approaching this old worlds ways. And those weak in mind are FAILING the species...

originally posted by: stirling

Its pretty plain to see that race war is inevitable this way......

I HOPE not, for it would only be a means of depopulation followed by martial law like systems that many would on either racial side wish didn't happen.

THE WHEAT OF THE SPECIES WILL NOT FALL VICTIM TO THE IGNORANCE THAT MANY OF THE CHAFF MAY SADLY...

Got to remain strong consciously and in SPIRIT for who knows what energies (that many don't metaphysically acknowledge who also pray?) may be at play with the weakened HUMAN psyche. As the HUMAN RACE hatred continues to feed?

This is a SAPIENS SAPIENS ISSUE

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Puts me at no disadvantage.

But if I wanted to attend?

you are not welcome:

That doesn't exactly say whites can't attend to me!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Someone on the news last night stated that the black kid did not get treated fairly. The trial was not fair.

Now, to me I think the judgement was completely fair, if the cop would have shot a white kid under identical circumstances, the same outcome would have happened. The cop would not have been tried.

So do the blacks want special treatment for themselves instead of having to go by the same rules as all of us do?

I don't agree with the cops final kill shot, they should have put that guy in prison for many years instead. It doesn't matter what color he was.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rabb420
I agree with you it is their fight, but they are weak for wanting to fight alone.

How does wanting to fight one's own fight make someone weak? If they succeed, they will have the feeling of accomplishment of fighting for themselves and winning. If they fail, they will learn something. But in the meantime, it is their fight and I'm not going to force my way into it (even though I support it 100%) or cry like a baby about it.

If the shoe was on the other foot id want all the help i could get.

How can you POSSIBLY know what you would feel like, in their position? I know I cannot. Still, that's YOU. They are not you, and may want something different from what you would want.

i understand there are only 2 instances of this goin on right now but how long before this attitude spreads?

So what if it does? If that's what they want, then I'll respect that. They aren't excluding white people because they don't like us or don't want our support. They simply want to do it for themselves. Can you guys not understand someone wanting to do something for themselves?

They don't need our help and it's not about us. My position is that they are good enough and bright enough to do this their way. If they want my help, I'm there.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There will never be a race war in the US, if anything it would be a race massacre.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
has divide and conquer/ self segregation ever worked?
i'd be interested in examples, but i'm drawing a blank.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Racists suck. What more can be said?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

How does wanting to fight one's own fight make someone weak?

what about all the
there is only one race, the human race stuff?
they are segregating themselves....
it will probably blow up in their face and then it will probably be white peoples fault.
i will watch and see

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Someone on the news last night stated that the black kid did not get treated fairly. The trial was not fair.

There was no trial.

if the cop would have shot a white kid under identical circumstances, the same outcome would have happened.

If the kid would have been white, this wouldn't have happened. The kid may have gone to prison, but he wouldn't be dead.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If the kid would have been white, this wouldn't have happened. The kid may have gone to prison, but he wouldn't be dead.

you dont know that
there is no way to know that

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm glad they don't want my help because they sure would be waiting forever for that to happen.

I think this is a slap in the face to all the well-meaning white-guilty liberals who wanted to support THEIR cause.

I hope this story goes away as quickly as the Ebola one did. Has Obama hired a Czar yet?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There was no trial.

if the cop would have shot a white kid under identical circumstances, the same outcome would have happened.

Here you go:

Unarmed white kid killed by black cop

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

If they fail, they will learn something

doubt it they will rally and bash and belittle white people for not standing next to their human brethren.

How can you POSSIBLY know what you would feel like

its apparently a rare gift called empathy ive been through enough things in my life to take a damn good guess at how they feel and how i would react.

They aren't excluding white people because they don't like us or don't want our support

how can you be so sure of that??

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
its a hoot really.
equality for all. equal rights for all. we are all the same.
there is only one race..the human race

but stay away from OUR protest....

people saying it is THEIR right...

so, there is a difference when it is convenient?

sometimes its ok to have a division, but other times not so much?

i sure would like to understand

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

There was no trial.

Not true!

Ask the family of Kelly Thomas.......

Ex-cops acquitted in beating death of homeless man in California

The problem isn't with racist cops, the problem is with the politicians who create the laws and give the police protection from prosecution......

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

There IS an issue about that. And we are all involved as we should be. But there is a very specific subset that is about how black people are treated by the cops and the legal system in this country. THAT is the fight that is not ours.

How is a fight against the killing of FELLOW HUMANS not a fight I can take part in? I hate, absolutely hate how everything in the U.S. has been so divided by race in the recent years. "White Privilege" this and "Black Oppression" that. We're all humans. So if someone is the target of oppression, why is it only if they share my skin color that I can fight for them? Aren't we all equal? Aren't we all in this together?

Hypocrisy at it's finest, and I'm honestly livid.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I also wonder what would happen if the shoe were on the other foot, if thousands of white people decided to protest something, but then said "Sorry, no blacks allowed. This is OUR fight."

Oh man, the backlash would be astronomical. But it's suddenly okay if the black community ostracizes the white folks who want to help them.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

How is a fight against the killing of FELLOW HUMANS not a fight I can take part in?

Hypocrisy at it's finest, and I'm honestly livid.

it is hypocritical but i am not lived...
more amused honestly...

once again a certain demographic is making it a race issue.

so much for we are all the same.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I think at least, a few odservations come before that one
Ben.

If the kid would have been white, this wouldn't have happened.

If the kid wasn't so freak'n huge, " " " " ".

If the kid had not tried to over power and relieve
Wilson of his service revolver?

If the kid would've had and displayed any kind of respect?
Which is taught in place of what the kid was obviously taught. By his parents!
If the kid wasn't out robbing places and looking for trouble
and dying in the process?

He should've been killed at the G-D store he robbed and we wouldn't
be listening to any of this stupidity.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I also wonder what would happen if the shoe were on the other foot, if thousands of white people decided to protest something, but then said "Sorry, no blacks allowed. This is OUR fight."

youre correct.
if it were white people saying black people were not allowed or not welcome, it would be friggin world war 3.
we would never hear the end of it.

just one more thing we would not be allowed to get past...you know

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join