It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

No they didn't. THE SKIN pricks did. I WAS ALIVE and watching.
He was a man trying to unify America as ONE nation and one people under God.
He was also most likely KILLED because it was in the way of the divisinary efforts of the pukes like Johnson.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I recall many, many white faces standing with their brothers at his famous I have a dream speech. And the ones who traveled from different states to march with him. Sharpton keeps his own people down for profit, he stirs up controversy in order to profit and divide, as is dictated to him by the ones who tell him (and other major figures) what to do. MLK at least had some semblance of unity, realizing that all people have value.

(post by 3u40r15m removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well, looks like the plan of divide and conquer has succeeded. People have become so venomously racial as to be segregational in nature, that all focus has been lost on the issue that should be uniting us all: police brutality. A crime of the state that does not care about your color, only your level of money, influence, connection, or obedience.

Any search of reports of police misconduct will turn up many cases where cops have victimized whites violently as well as other races, and the numbers of criminal conduct by cops is growing fast. Hell, just look at the news stories here on ATS. Nothing is safe from the blue mafia, not even your pets. People need to pull their heads out of their rectums and stop focusing on the fact that a white cop killed a black man, but the fact that a cop killed a citizen and fellow American under extremely questionable circumstances.

So long as people keep focusing on the race issue, nothing is going to improve. Cops will get more militarized and soon be demanding your papers, please, or risk a beat down.

As far as the groups of students basically keeping white people out of their little party is a blatant and gross display of racism and discrimination. Which I am sure the colleges would have pretty strict policies on, no? Which is why I wonder why no action was taken against the students who want to ban white people from rallies, protests, ect. Of course, this is one of the most irritating and pathetic things about the far left atmosphere that seems to dominate most college campuses, this white elephant hypocrisy. Plus, the college not acting will most likely raise racial tensions on campus.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This crap goes straight to the top and it isn't about racism with black people, it's racism towards white straight males. The Zionists are just playing everyone like puppets and blacks are just some of their pawns in the scheme of things.

To the Zionist, white hetero males are their biggest threat, they're doing everything in their power (money) to wipe us out. It's all about world domination and there's only one roadblock they have.

Maybe you have or you haven't noticed, the attack that's being launched at that group, through media, politics, family, etc... Who runs the media? You're white, you're racist feel the guilt, you're straight, you're a bigot feel the guilt, you're a man, you're a rapist feel the guilt?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Ok maybe their was white supporters, but in general, whites in America did not like what he was doing. Which was giving black people freedom. Uniting whites/black and whatever else. And yes Al sharpton is an idiot, but he's amusing

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Unity is your friend not racist nonsense.

If you truly are as racist as you seem then you will only find division and hate in your life. And it's no wonder why many won't take accountability for themselves and grow up, because then the crying stops and all people. ALL people, white, black, brown, yellow, pink, blue, green have to work for their own betterment and not rely on others.

Racism is alive and well in this country. You're a human but you've proven to be a racist human, which only impedes unity with our fellow human beings.

Below me, Skadi has brought up several good points.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

We are not outnunbered just FAR more gracious and polite in our nature. HOW do you think you can speak IN ENGLISH instead of another language?
YOUR nation state is chock full of far better warriors that all of the activist programs who have ever taken breath in America.
YOU aren't a threat so you still exist.
WE stop those quick.
AND DON'T BITCH AT ME as the soldier look above us to that BIG WHITE house of the rising sun.

I don't shoot at people who are so defenseless and don't deserve the war I know,and LAUGH at these activists who want to bring it.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

OOOOOOOOOO. The old ones are the good ones...I heard a grand dragon use THAT one to white guys at a gun show,then promply got his ass thrown out and the cops called on him
He was quoting those BS Turner Diaries which describe EXACTLY what is happening at Furgeson,then got all stupid and claimed 50% of the Black Americans attacked and all the tainted racist LANGUAGE, MINE KAMPF was better.

YOU BETTER DECIDE WHICH...

American works best learn or burn dummy.
edit on 5-12-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

link   

... namuphi?

Kwasemini My, dinner, okulula, yini?

link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'm not racist... But when someone says racist # on this site and gets dozens of stars, I reply with something defending my race, I get ridiculed. # IT, i'll stay out of your little white discussions. Didn't mean to treadddd......

Let me guess, that was racist.....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

... namuphi?

Kwasemini My, dinner, okulula, yini?

Yeah dinner, you know what you can eat....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yup totally racist.

Really now, don't pretend you're not racist. You can hide behind whatever you like but it's so out in the open it's ridiculous. People truly want to unite and it won't happen with attitudes like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
This crap goes straight to the top and it isn't about racism with black people, it's racism towards white straight males. The Zionists are just playing everyone like puppets and blacks are just some of their pawns in the scheme of things.

To the Zionist, white hetero males are their biggest threat, they're doing everything in their power (money) to wipe us out. It's all about world domination and there's only one roadblock they have.

Maybe you have or you haven't noticed, the attack that's being launched at that group, through media, politics, family, etc... Who runs the media? You're white, you're racist feel the guilt, you're straight, you're a bigot feel the guilt, you're a man, you're a rapist feel the guilt?

My biggest critique of African American culture is that I feel like for the most part they have allowed prior persecution to create a situation where they feel they should always "give a brother a break" even if he's a lousy human being that damages the community

With that said let me not be remiss in being harsh on "my own and be a hypocrite"

It is statements like yours above that create the impression white people are crazy sometimes, that's straight up KKK idiocy, couldn't possibly be true and your embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

OOOOOOOOOO. The old ones are the good ones...I heard a grand dragon use THAT one to white guys at a gun show,then promply got his ass thrown out and the cops called on him

YOU BETTER DECIDE WHICH...

American works best learn or burn dummy.

I guess white people know it all..... You've seen it all, done it all, yada yada yada... apparently YOU know what MLK stood for, and apparently YOU know white people loved the guy. AND APPARENTLY your people are far more gracious.....Killing unarmed citizens and all. Lol. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I see the MSM has many people flipping out.

All according to script.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly! It's so scripted and people are so gullible!

Media sensationalizes it? Flip out!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Yup totally racist.

Really now, don't pretend you're not racist. You can hide behind whatever you like but it's so out in the open it's ridiculous. People truly want to unite and it won't happen with attitudes like that.

I'm not racist at all, I would like to see less division in the US as much as the next guy. But it won't happen. Look at these threads... To me its like they are all made by white people just to bash black folks. I'm not being racist, just what i see.... If I'm wrong I'm wrong. But I read through them and within 30 seconds find something that I wish that person would say in my ear shot.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Then stop perpetuating the division by using racist insults towards people. They want you to do that, that's why divide and conquer works so well. They orchestrate this division then sit back and enjoy more time in secure power knowing the people are so busy attacking eachother they won't even think about messing the system.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Am I the only one whose life is so far removed from what is going on in Ferguson it might as well be on Mars...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join