It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Help Wanted: 1,000 full-time, permanent federal and contract employees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

log in


posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:29 PM

edit on 4-12-2014 by 3u40r15m because: ehhh

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:45 AM

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: Philippines

It seems things would be easier for her to simply fly to Mexico, hop the border and skip the long drawn out bureaucratic process.

Believe it or not, that might just be easier !!!

But fake i.d. would help once you get here.

And it helps to know somebody already here.

I also think "foreigners" can get a non-Social Security tax i.d. number for tax purposes.

"Foreigners" own businesses in the U.S. and do so without Social Security numbers I believe.

It's tricky either way of course.

It might be easier, I'm from TX and my parents still live there haha

However, I prefer to live here than go back to the US.. Although I would love to bring my family there, the current process will take years to follow through with.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:17 AM

originally posted by: neo96
Blah that doesn't mean anything.

It just means the government pays itself still from us.

And then we pay more with their SS,medicare, and pensions.

Yes, that was my point--all of the "wealth" created is only for the government. So, my comment meant the same as yours, but it doesn't mean anything? I don't get your reply at all, but no big deal, I think we're on the same page.

<< 1  2   >>

log in