It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Stolen Valor, FAKE Soldier gets exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The guy that called out the first video, here is his reaction:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I was an 0311 and then I did other stuff no MOS is better then the USMC infantry, it wasn't always easy or fun but damn, I miss it sometimes. Semper!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I would think based on what I know, anyone who brings it up is suspect as their bread and butter is secrecy.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC
Thank you for that find, I haven't seen that yet.
When I try to imagine all that the vets have sacrificed for us over the last couple hundred years I always get emotional.

Then when I see scumbags trying to take advantage of their Valor it really gets me outraged.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Threw your BEER in his face?
WHAT the hell is wrong with people? DECK HIM. Detain him anyway you wish.
19D Cavalry Scout.
edit on 4-12-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It could be doubted he had a case from the way the
questioning went. But that would mean ignoring the
obvious lack of killer instinct and ability to survive
all of his war time heroics. And unscathed physically,
medically and mentally. This guy prolly faints at the site
of blood.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
He has done this before...

m.buckscountycouriertimes.com... 4721d8.html?mode=jqm

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Why that's alcohol abuse!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Showing your thanks perhaps by carrying your fathers/families medals etc is fine but do it in a way that shows that you are a civilian and thus people know you're showing the correct respect, trying to claim the credit will always get you one thing....a right good shoeing at the least

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's not free speech. It's stolen valor. Book 'em Danno!!

Thanks for posting this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Deleted... So pisses me off!!!!
edit on 4-12-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

I would think based on what I know, anyone who brings it up is suspect as their bread and butter is secrecy.

Your right.

I meet a genuine black watch member, a dad of a good friend.

He wouldnt say a word of what he did in Iraq. Never bragged, never acted macho to impress.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Are you trying to pass yourself off as a soldier, when you aren't/weren't? If not, no worries. If you do? All bets are off, so far as I'm concerned.

I despise these poseurs. ...and I'm not particularly shy about expressing it in a verbal fashion.

I am, like General Eyes, a multigenerational military brat (four generations). Never served a day, but most of my family did.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Are you trying to pass yourself off as a soldier, when you aren't/weren't? If not, no worries. If you do? All bets are off, so far as I'm concerned.

I despise these poseurs. ...and I'm not particularly shy about expressing it in a verbal fashion.

I am, like General Eyes, a multigenerational military brat (four generations). Never served a day, but most of my family did.

Just trying to Stay Warm, Waterproofed and camouflaged on a budget.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

your link is 404'd

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
In the US are your fake vets normaly always "special forces" too?

this is hilarious...In the US they are usually Seals , Force Recon or Rangers.

edit on 12/4/2014 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

That's what I'm after when I do the same thing...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

WHAT the hell is wrong with people? DECK HIM. Detain him anyway you wish.
19D Cavalry Scout.

Well I'm a girl...so decking him probably wouldn't have gone well for me...lol...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Look people...this crap is serious business

I was a 2W2 USAF AD 2002 - 2008 (Minot AFB 5th Muns) - MMIII W78...that was sort of meh

But then I went reserve as a 3M0 2008 - 2010 - Grissom...look I get it...EVERYONE either military or civiliian wants to be a 3M0 but you AREN'T ok???

You did NOT earn the right to hold the spatula....you don't know what it was like flippin french toast in the Fighting 434th. The horror of 3:30 AM roll call just to prep eggs...people make me sick

Seriously though? Look...I built/tested warheads which amounted to hooking them up to a blue machine called the RSTS that was like the size of a VW Bug and sitting for three hours while it ran and inevitably broke down at the 2:30 mark

Oddly enough I LOVED being a 3M0...cooking for troops, especially morning shift when I did omelette station...that made me happy because we had Marines and Army who had come from other bases eating not as well as we did

But I never saw combat. I was never special forces in anyway...although I did daily save thousands of people from salmonella THANK YOU VERY MUCH

But no...I don't wear my BDU/ABU ((whatever the hell they are working on next)) out unless it was to gas station and to hotel ((if I was off base that week))

Pretending to be a soldier is...weird...pretending to be SEAL/Ranger/PJ/CC/is just....wow...I get it...I've met and fed PJ's...they are fine folks...but I wasn't going to pretend to be one

Besides it would've been pretty easy to tell what with the abdominal expansion and all and my complete inability to do more than 50 pushups....in a day

If I meet a faker? I mean...I don't know...maybe expose but I guess I just feel really sorry for them...just sad

But then who am I right? I've made a thousand mistakes in my short 35 years...so if I did confront...it'd probably actually start private...then if he/she refused...I'd get louder...beyond that, even if I was capable, I am not starting a fight
edit on 4-12-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

NAW man it was American beer...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join