It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5D Linear Matrix Chessboard of the Gods- Complete with Scoring Guide and Rule Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Two old men play chess for years. Each develops a unique set of skills that allow for an even match. Eventually, a new chessboard is needed. Why? The players in question are eternal creatures. The chessboard is occasionally updated, seeking to find the perfect game to occupy their minds eternally.

Over time, the 5D Liner Matrix Chess Game is developed. The twist in this games is simple. The game pieces are given intelligence, skill and self-knowledge. Chance is added into the game as a governed factor. The main rule is simple: the original two players cannot speak directly to the game pieces, but must use the resources in the game to communicate indirectly. If any one source of information becomes available to the players on the board, each player above must be given equal voice within the communication. If new rules are set into the game, both players above and all players below must abide in the laws set into the game. Players can choose sides below.

The wager: The game-board is adapted by the side that wins. The new game begins. Each game is a simulation to refine the game-board for the next round. Eventually, over time, the players forgot they were playing a friendly game of chess.

We know the rest of the story.

Offician Rulebook

One thing I left out. The two players are players on a gameboard themselves. They never realized. Friendship was developed from the game over the years. It was the point of the first game.

edit on 4-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well this was one of your more conherent threads. So I'll give you a S&F for that. Interesting concept to try to explain good and evil. Unfortunately I don't believe in duality, so I don't think this is an explanation of the greater forces at work.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

You should make that into a story, it is quite thought-provoking. S&F for the awesome post!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'll admit it, on some days I am a little more dense than others.

Could you expound a little on Rule three? I have a little trouble figuring it out.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

You should make that into a story, it is quite thought-provoking. S&F for the awesome post!

It's been done a few times..

"LOST" comes to mind.. People think the show "got weird at the end" but they didn't realize what it was saying the entire time. It's the same story.

Jacob and Essau were "friendly" in that game

Which is also to the point that "higher forces at work" are above duality. As explained in the OP.
edit on 4-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
5-D and also linear??

seems a little self contradictory......

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Actually, according to math you can have a smaller dimensional object exist in a larger dimensional object. So a 5-d line could exist. Just three of its dimensional sizes are 0. But that is math. Math is just a great way to approximate reality.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I like the chess/gaming analogy but Chess/any closed system game is inherently solve-able by definition.

A game with no rules in an open system would be our perception of the "next level intelligence"s pursuits.

To them it would be all about predicting inconceivable detail.

Chaos until you look closely.

edit on 4-12-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
5-D and also linear??

seems a little self contradictory......

Orthoginal linear matrix. Orthogonal symetries. I tried to keep the title as short as possible.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

Could you expound a little on Rule three? I have a little trouble figuring it out.

Which rule?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Indeed - I did enough math to understand that - there's just no point in using "linear" as part of the description - linear in this context is a specific case that is not particularly relevant.

similarly "linear" is redundant is a general description of "Orthoginal linear matrix" - orthogonal matrices include linear matrices, and the proposed system does not seem to be only linear matrices, so why bother.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Yea... That is just the way the OP talks. I've given up trying to understand most of his stuff, but this thread was surprisingly easy to understand. More poetic than his usual stuff really.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: teamcommander

Which rule?

In your posting, you have a link for the "Offician Rulebook".
As I read through the page which is attached to the link and, even though there is not a numbered listing of these rules, I took it to be your rule #3 which spoke about the requirement for a "change of heart" being involved in this "game".
I am afraid I have seen very few people who are involved in this who show, what I consider to be, a real change of heart.
A large number of those who call themselves "Christians" will gossip about, lie, and cheat anyone than can at every opportunity. These people are worse than a bunch of pagan atheists, and should be carefully watched.
If this is the "change of heart" to which you are speaking I would almost just as soon not play the game and take my chances with someone I can at least know is going to take advantage of me .

I will await to receive your reply.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

He who knows nothing doubts nothing

Your op makes for a good web reloplay but is nothing more. Reality is much more complex, yet simpler..

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

In your posting, you have a link for the "Offician Rulebook".
As I read through the page which is attached to the link and, even though there is not a numbered listing of these rules, I took it to be your rule #3 which spoke about the requirement for a "change of heart" being involved in this "game".

I am afraid I have seen very few people who are involved in this who show, what I consider to be, a real change of heart.

The elements of Greek tragedy say otherwise. Countless people move from desperately sinful to caring and loving people in this world. Pathos is the primary marker for this. In fact, I would say the vast majority of people who live eventually develop a healthy pathos for others. Of course, we see many who are callous to other humans their whole life.

Practically every move you have ever watched outlines the steps in pathos development. The Greeks defined the storyline.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

A large number of those who call themselves "Christians" will gossip about, lie, and cheat anyone than can at every opportunity. These people are worse than a bunch of pagan atheists, and should be carefully watched.
If this is the "change of heart" to which you are speaking I would almost just as soon not play the game and take my chances with someone I can at least know is going to take advantage of me .

I will await to receive your reply.

Not the majority. No need to say Christians. All humans are on the same path between apathy and sympathy / empathy. Pathos is developed over time. What you see one day and in one situation may not fully tell the story of that person. We are all unique individuals who are searching for truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Indeed - I did enough math to understand that - there's just no point in using "linear" as part of the description - linear in this context is a specific case that is not particularly relevant.

similarly "linear" is redundant is a general description of "Orthoginal linear matrix" - orthogonal matrices include linear matrices, and the proposed system does not seem to be only linear matrices, so why bother.

Symmetry in physics is tied directly to the dimensional nature of our reality. Collapsing wave function cannot be defined apart from linear mathematics. All dimensions are orthogonal to the one above and below. The only way to describe our holographic reality is by the nature of orthogonal symmetry.

A simplistic explanation of this is to know why the future and past are chiral images of each other. All things have chirality. Physics cannot be explained apart form its chiral nature. Aside from this, another simplistic way to show how orthogonal symmetries play into reality is this:

A Dot is the first shadow of a 1D line. Add many dots in a row and you have a line. Add many lines together and you have a 2D plane. Add many 2D planes together and you have a 3D object. Each of these dimensions are at direct right angles to each other.

Imagine a 3D cube made for the same dots. At right angles in a linear matrix is orthogonal movement.

After 3D, there are infinite right angles. The cube can now move at right angles to any of its previous locations. We cannot move the cube without the next dimension of TIME. The 3D object (spatial) is now moving in the temporal dimension of 4D. 5D is the collapsing wave function of indeterminate probability. The cube can be made to move by choice. Like a 3D object moving at infinite right angles to itself, probability is infinite, but governed by law and impenetrability. Since two objects cannot occupy the same space, we are limited to other objects. We are also limited by the laws that govern the linear matrix.

In the end, the linear nature is I used for the title describes vectors of movement in an orthogonal matrix.

Now answer my question since you know math: True or False: A matrix Q is orthogonal if its transpose is equal to its inverse. (Q*Q = QQ*)

Another: Why are all things Chiral? Why do you have two hands that cannot be superimposed on the other? Because the linear Matrix you exist in is both inside and outside. We are entangled from a non-local position. Based on the Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation, why would I say this?

new topics

top topics

join